RemedySpot.com

SSRI Flyer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,

A while back I sent Dawn a copy of a flyer that I have been putting up in my area, along with the prozac kills cards. She suggested that I add a few more links on it, which I did.

Dawn asked that I forward the flyer to the group. This way, anyone can print it off and put it up in their area. There should be a little rx bottle at the bottom of the flyer, let me know if it isn't there. Dawn also felt that a border might be good, but I'm not too good at the computer, and wasn't sure how to do it.

I am also planning on sending these out to chiropractors and health stores in my area, along with a prozac kills card, and a form letter containing some information about the SSRI's. I have not come up with the letter yet. If anyone has suggestions for what to include in the letter, please post.

Dawn, if I remember right, you said that you thought you had a form letter that I could use and just change it a bit. Do you still have it?

Brett