RemedySpot.com

Religious Exemptions - Mercola not a good site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Folks,

This is exactly what I was talking about (I just didn't want to name names...). I am a BIG fan of Dr. Mercola's, I purchase his products--but his information on vaccine religious exemptions is flawed--it's filled with erroneous assertions and is a setup for unnecessary difficulty and failure. I have twice offered to review and revise his information for free, but gotten no response from his team (I won't speculate as to why--I really have no idea. If any of you know him, please let me know!).

PLEASE do not rely on any information that does not come from a knowledgeable attorney when it comes to vaccine religious exemptions. Even attorneys miss the mark - I've had clients come to me saying that their (family law, or whatever) attorney told them such and such about exemptions, but they were wrong. There are some areas of the law that attorneys can shoot from the hip on based on general legal principles, but this is not one of them.

Look, I'm the last person to say that credentials are necessary for accuracy--generally. There are lots of anti-vaccine sites with great health information that doesn't come from MD's--my own "Dispelling Vaccination Myths" article has been posted by medical doctors (including Mercola)--at their request--and I'm no doctor. But the fact is, non-attorneys do NOT understand how the law and the legal system work when it comes to vaccine exemptions, and they typically present inaccurate information.

If you want to make informed choices about vaccine religious exemptions, see the free information on my website www.vaccinerights.com, purchase the NSF e-book on the subject, or do a consultation with one of the attorneys recommended on the NVIC site. If there were any other ways to get this information, I'd tell you--I'm a low-income single parent--I'm not doing this to get rich, and I'm certainly not getting rich--I'm here to help this cause, and am fully committed to it.

Please email me directly with questions as needed.

Thanks,

Alan G. , Esq.P.O. Box 3473Chapel Hill, NC 27515-3473919-960-5172www.alanphillipslaw.comwww.vaccinerights.com