RemedySpot.com

Question on doctor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dani,

Dont ever give in. I wish I knew what I know now when my kids were

lit. They are 18 and 16 and had most of their shots until age 12-10,

when I had a reaction to the Hep vaccine and started my questions.

Vivian

> >

> > Out of all the doctors in our area all of them believe in or enforce

> > vaccinations but I of course don't feel the same way and no matter

> > what I say it is like if I don't get them they almost won't treat my

> > kids or they look at me like I am crazy or stupid. There have been

> > vaccinations that I received as a child and still got a few of the

> > diseases they were supposed to prevent. Fortunately my oldest now 13

> > almost 14 has no signs of damage from having all vaccinations while he

> > was younger but now that he is going into 8th grade they want me to

> > give him a couple more vaccinations. So should I at the beginning of

> > the school year get an exemption form? Will that be all I need to do?

> > And what do I do about the doctors view of the vaccinations? Thanks

> > for any help.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dani,

Dont ever give in. I wish I knew what I know now when my kids were

lit. They are 18 and 16 and had most of their shots until age 12-10,

when I had a reaction to the Hep vaccine and started my questions.

Vivian

> >

> > Out of all the doctors in our area all of them believe in or enforce

> > vaccinations but I of course don't feel the same way and no matter

> > what I say it is like if I don't get them they almost won't treat my

> > kids or they look at me like I am crazy or stupid. There have been

> > vaccinations that I received as a child and still got a few of the

> > diseases they were supposed to prevent. Fortunately my oldest now 13

> > almost 14 has no signs of damage from having all vaccinations while he

> > was younger but now that he is going into 8th grade they want me to

> > give him a couple more vaccinations. So should I at the beginning of

> > the school year get an exemption form? Will that be all I need to do?

> > And what do I do about the doctors view of the vaccinations? Thanks

> > for any help.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

..This is from the national Vaccine Infromation Site with Dr. Barabara Fischer.

I like using this site. I find infromation specific. It is not fear based. I thought this would be usefull to many of us. Let Love be the answer! Mother of a vaccine Injured Child.

..TR>

STATE EXEMPTIONS

RECOMMENDATIONS VS. LAWS: It is important for you to know the legal requirements of the vaccination laws in your state and to understand the difference between a legal requirement and a recommendation. While vaccine policymakers in the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend that the MMR shot be given to all children, your state may legally require only measles and rubella vaccines. In this case, you have the legal option to vaccinate with only measles and rubella vaccines and not with mumps vaccine.

You also have the option in most states to be exempted from vaccination or re-vaccination if you can show proof of existing immunity. You can go to a private laboratory for a blood test to determine if there are enough antibodies to prove existing immunity to a disease such as measles or whooping cough. A blood test that measures antibody levels can cost $55 or more, depending on the disease.

When making an informed vaccination decision, it is important to consider whether one or more of the following factors will affect the safety and effectiveness of a particular vaccine or combination of vaccines your child will receive:

Child's age State of health at the time of vaccination Number and types of vaccines to be given simultaneously Past history of acute vaccine reactions or serious health problems following vaccination Family history of vaccine reactions, severe allergies or autoimmune or neurological disorders

Click here for an explanation of the legal exemptions to vaccination

Philosophical | Religious | Medical | Proof of Immunity

Information for each state is provided below. You may access your state information by clicking your state on the map or by locating your state in the text links below.

...TABLE>

...TR>

...TABLE>

...TR vAlign=top align=left>

Click here to download a larger version of this map as a PDF file

Alaska

Alabama

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

District of Columbia

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine

land

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Virginia

Vermont

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

..TABLE>..TABLE>

9:53 AM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

From: putney1963@... <putney1963@...>Subject: Re: Question on doctorno-forced-vaccination Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 7:54 PM

Excellent points, Karla!! ~~Ruth/REU

Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Question on doctor

Hullo . It would depend on what state you are in, what kind of exemptions are available, and what your local health dept. and school district might fight you on, esp. if you have had vaccines in the past. It may not be so cut and dry, so start working on an exemption right away. It you can't find doctors you can have a good dr/patient/parent relationship with, move on until you can find one, or a naturapath.

What are the vaccines that are being required for 8th grade? In general, you can try to get a vaccine exemption at any time. But you may find an uncomfortable battle on your hands.

Start that process ASAP. Dont wait until the beginning of next year. Doctors are often blindsided by the dogma of their profession and teachings, and often do not know what damage their services play in the deadly vaccinati world. It would be difficult to enlighten too many of them.

You hire and fire doctors. It is unethical for them to turn patients away on the vaccination issue, and not treat people. And horrendous for the staff to treat you like dirt on the phone like that. If you find any of your doctors listed on the net, that ask for reviews of them, make sure you leave a negative comment, so that other people searching for doctors, know that those ones are prejudgious against anti-vaccinations. You may even want to report them to the governing boards in your state, for their misconduct and mistreatment to you. And write the doctors and let them know how you feel, as you slam the doors of their offices when You Fire them.

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

..This is from the national Vaccine Infromation Site with Dr. Barabara Fischer.

I like using this site. I find infromation specific. It is not fear based. I thought this would be usefull to many of us. Let Love be the answer! Mother of a vaccine Injured Child.

..TR>

STATE EXEMPTIONS

RECOMMENDATIONS VS. LAWS: It is important for you to know the legal requirements of the vaccination laws in your state and to understand the difference between a legal requirement and a recommendation. While vaccine policymakers in the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend that the MMR shot be given to all children, your state may legally require only measles and rubella vaccines. In this case, you have the legal option to vaccinate with only measles and rubella vaccines and not with mumps vaccine.

You also have the option in most states to be exempted from vaccination or re-vaccination if you can show proof of existing immunity. You can go to a private laboratory for a blood test to determine if there are enough antibodies to prove existing immunity to a disease such as measles or whooping cough. A blood test that measures antibody levels can cost $55 or more, depending on the disease.

When making an informed vaccination decision, it is important to consider whether one or more of the following factors will affect the safety and effectiveness of a particular vaccine or combination of vaccines your child will receive:

Child's age State of health at the time of vaccination Number and types of vaccines to be given simultaneously Past history of acute vaccine reactions or serious health problems following vaccination Family history of vaccine reactions, severe allergies or autoimmune or neurological disorders

Click here for an explanation of the legal exemptions to vaccination

Philosophical | Religious | Medical | Proof of Immunity

Information for each state is provided below. You may access your state information by clicking your state on the map or by locating your state in the text links below.

...TABLE>

...TR>

...TABLE>

...TR vAlign=top align=left>

Click here to download a larger version of this map as a PDF file

Alaska

Alabama

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

District of Columbia

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine

land

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Virginia

Vermont

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

..TABLE>..TABLE>

9:53 AM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

From: putney1963@... <putney1963@...>Subject: Re: Question on doctorno-forced-vaccination Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 7:54 PM

Excellent points, Karla!! ~~Ruth/REU

Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Question on doctor

Hullo . It would depend on what state you are in, what kind of exemptions are available, and what your local health dept. and school district might fight you on, esp. if you have had vaccines in the past. It may not be so cut and dry, so start working on an exemption right away. It you can't find doctors you can have a good dr/patient/parent relationship with, move on until you can find one, or a naturapath.

What are the vaccines that are being required for 8th grade? In general, you can try to get a vaccine exemption at any time. But you may find an uncomfortable battle on your hands.

Start that process ASAP. Dont wait until the beginning of next year. Doctors are often blindsided by the dogma of their profession and teachings, and often do not know what damage their services play in the deadly vaccinati world. It would be difficult to enlighten too many of them.

You hire and fire doctors. It is unethical for them to turn patients away on the vaccination issue, and not treat people. And horrendous for the staff to treat you like dirt on the phone like that. If you find any of your doctors listed on the net, that ask for reviews of them, make sure you leave a negative comment, so that other people searching for doctors, know that those ones are prejudgious against anti-vaccinations. You may even want to report them to the governing boards in your state, for their misconduct and mistreatment to you. And write the doctors and let them know how you feel, as you slam the doors of their offices when You Fire them.

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL