RemedySpot.com

Re: O.T.?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good stuff Greenspider.

From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of Greenspider

Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008

9:38 PM

no-forced-vaccination

Subject:

O.T.?

If this is off-topic, I appologize.

I thought it might be helpful.

A Simple Way Voters Can Beat Fraud

by Fran Tully -17 January, 2008

FreeWest Blog - Around the country almost every precinct with

electronic voting also offers a way to vote with a paper ballot.

Insist on the paper voting option.

In the past few weeks, there has been a great deal of discussion

regarding vote fraud - especially from the Ron camp. I

personally believe that there is a high probability that the voting

machines are cheating voters out of a fair election.In order to keep

a closer eye on the situation, I signed up as a Poll Manager. I

learned that ANYONE can refuse to use the electronic voting

machines, and that they will be allowed to vote using a paper

ballot.The idea occurred to me that it would be a good idea to use

the " Ron Network " to get this information out quickly.I

imagined a few interesting things that might happen.

Every voter who votes for Ron should INSIST on a paper ballot.

Those votes would NOT be tallied by the close of the polls and would

therefore come in many hours after the polls have closed.

This simple tactic would not only get a great deal of local

publicity, it would also get national attention. As the word

spreads, the public could nullify the " Diebold factor " without

waiting until the next election cycle.

This would also assure that there was a clear paper trail that could

tracked. It would be very unlikely that they would lose the

evidence. In a recount situation it would be harder to falsify

fraudulent voting as well.

This is a simple, cost free solution to the vote fraud concern.

By the next voting cycle, If the media reports on this, voters for

all candidates might adopt this idea and derail the attempt for

unscrupulous individuals to steal our elections by tampering with

the Diebold machines.

So it's simple, If you want your vote to count, avoid the electronic

machines and ask for a paper ballot.

Good stuff Greenspider.

From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of Greenspider

Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008

9:38 PM

no-forced-vaccination

Subject:

O.T.?

If this is off-topic, I appologize.

I thought it might be helpful.

A Simple Way Voters Can Beat Fraud

by Fran Tully -17 January, 2008

FreeWest Blog - Around the country almost every precinct with

electronic voting also offers a way to vote with a paper ballot.

Insist on the paper voting option.

In the past few weeks, there has been a great deal of discussion

regarding vote fraud - especially from the Ron camp. I

personally believe that there is a high probability that the voting

machines are cheating voters out of a fair election.In order to keep

a closer eye on the situation, I signed up as a Poll Manager. I

learned that ANYONE can refuse to use the electronic voting

machines, and that they will be allowed to vote using a paper

ballot.The idea occurred to me that it would be a good idea to use

the " Ron Network " to get this information out quickly.I

imagined a few interesting things that might happen.

Every voter who votes for Ron should INSIST on a paper ballot.

Those votes would NOT be tallied by the close of the polls and would

therefore come in many hours after the polls have closed.

This simple tactic would not only get a great deal of local

publicity, it would also get national attention. As the word

spreads, the public could nullify the " Diebold factor " without

waiting until the next election cycle.

This would also assure that there was a clear paper trail that could

tracked. It would be very unlikely that they would lose the

evidence. In a recount situation it would be harder to falsify

fraudulent voting as well.

This is a simple, cost free solution to the vote fraud concern.

By the next voting cycle, If the media reports on this, voters for

all candidates might adopt this idea and derail the attempt for

unscrupulous individuals to steal our elections by tampering with

the Diebold machines.

So it's simple, If you want your vote to count, avoid the electronic

machines and ask for a paper ballot.

Great!  Thanks for sending this.  Where there is a will there is a way.  Also, there could be many supporters participating in vote counting or some other way, as you are doing.  It's only a matter of being involved.  The government counts on the apathy of people.  Small actions can have a tremendous impact.Fred On 19.01.2008, at 04:38, Greenspider wrote:If this is off-topic, I appologize.I thought it might be helpful. A Simple Way Voters Can Beat Fraudby Fran Tully -17 January, 2008FreeWest Blog - Around the country almost every precinct withelectronic voting also offers a way to vote with a paper ballot.Insist on the paper voting option.In the past few weeks, there has been a great deal of discussionregarding vote fraud - especially from the Ron camp. Ipersonally believe that there is a high probability that the votingmachines are cheating voters out of a fair election.In order to keepa closer eye on the situation, I signed up as a Poll Manager. Ilearned that ANYONE can refuse to use the electronic votingmachines, and that they will be allowed to vote using a paperballot.The idea occurred to me that it would be a good idea to usethe "Ron Network" to get this information out quickly.Iimagined a few interesting things that might happen.Every voter who votes for Ron should INSIST on a paper ballot.Those votes would NOT be tallied by the close of the polls and wouldtherefore come in many hours after the polls have closed.This simple tactic would not only get a great deal of localpublicity, it would also get national attention. As the wordspreads, the public could nullify the "Diebold factor" withoutwaiting until the next election cycle.This would also assure that there was a clear paper trail that couldtracked. It would be very unlikely that they would lose theevidence. In a recount situation it would be harder to falsifyfraudulent voting as well.This is a simple, cost free solution to the vote fraud concern.By the next voting cycle, If the media reports on this, voters forall candidates might adopt this idea and derail the attempt forunscrupulous individuals to steal our elections by tampering withthe Diebold machines.So it's simple, If you want your vote to count, avoid the electronicmachines and ask for a paper ballot.

Great!  Thanks for sending this.  Where there is a will there is a way.  Also, there could be many supporters participating in vote counting or some other way, as you are doing.  It's only a matter of being involved.  The government counts on the apathy of people.  Small actions can have a tremendous impact.Fred On 19.01.2008, at 04:38, Greenspider wrote:If this is off-topic, I appologize.I thought it might be helpful. A Simple Way Voters Can Beat Fraudby Fran Tully -17 January, 2008FreeWest Blog - Around the country almost every precinct withelectronic voting also offers a way to vote with a paper ballot.Insist on the paper voting option.In the past few weeks, there has been a great deal of discussionregarding vote fraud - especially from the Ron camp. Ipersonally believe that there is a high probability that the votingmachines are cheating voters out of a fair election.In order to keepa closer eye on the situation, I signed up as a Poll Manager. Ilearned that ANYONE can refuse to use the electronic votingmachines, and that they will be allowed to vote using a paperballot.The idea occurred to me that it would be a good idea to usethe "Ron Network" to get this information out quickly.Iimagined a few interesting things that might happen.Every voter who votes for Ron should INSIST on a paper ballot.Those votes would NOT be tallied by the close of the polls and wouldtherefore come in many hours after the polls have closed.This simple tactic would not only get a great deal of localpublicity, it would also get national attention. As the wordspreads, the public could nullify the "Diebold factor" withoutwaiting until the next election cycle.This would also assure that there was a clear paper trail that couldtracked. It would be very unlikely that they would lose theevidence. In a recount situation it would be harder to falsifyfraudulent voting as well.This is a simple, cost free solution to the vote fraud concern.By the next voting cycle, If the media reports on this, voters forall candidates might adopt this idea and derail the attempt forunscrupulous individuals to steal our elections by tampering withthe Diebold machines.So it's simple, If you want your vote to count, avoid the electronicmachines and ask for a paper ballot.

Thank you for this...I think we should send this around to many people as I am sure there will be many who come back from the polls stating that they could not vote for RP...Dr. Debbie Lang

O.T.?If this is off-topic, I appologize.I thought it might be helpful. A Simple Way Voters Can Beat Fraudby Fran Tully -17 January, 2008FreeWest Blog - Around the country almost every precinct withelectronic voting also offers a way to vote with a paper ballot.Insist on the paper voting option.In the past few weeks, there has been a great deal of discussionregarding vote fraud - especially from the Ron camp. Ipersonally believe that there is a high probability that the votingmachines are cheating voters out of a fair election.In order to keepa closer eye on the situation, I signed up as a Poll

Manager. Ilearned that ANYONE can refuse to use the electronic votingmachines, and that they will be allowed to vote using a paperballot.The idea occurred to me that it would be a good idea to usethe "Ron Network" to get this information out quickly.Iimagined a few interesting things that might happen.Every voter who votes for Ron should INSIST on a paper ballot.Those votes would NOT be tallied by the close of the polls and wouldtherefore come in many hours after the polls have closed.This simple tactic would not only get a great deal of localpublicity, it would also get national attention. As the wordspreads, the public could nullify the "Diebold factor" withoutwaiting until the next election cycle.This would also assure that there was a clear paper trail that couldtracked. It would be very unlikely that they would lose theevidence. In a recount situation it would be harder to

falsifyfraudulent voting as well.This is a simple, cost free solution to the vote fraud concern.By the next voting cycle, If the media reports on this, voters forall candidates might adopt this idea and derail the attempt forunscrupulous individuals to steal our elections by tampering withthe Diebold machines.So it's simple, If you want your vote to count, avoid the electronicmachines and ask for a paper ballot.

Thank you for this...I think we should send this around to many people as I am sure there will be many who come back from the polls stating that they could not vote for RP...Dr. Debbie Lang

O.T.?If this is off-topic, I appologize.I thought it might be helpful. A Simple Way Voters Can Beat Fraudby Fran Tully -17 January, 2008FreeWest Blog - Around the country almost every precinct withelectronic voting also offers a way to vote with a paper ballot.Insist on the paper voting option.In the past few weeks, there has been a great deal of discussionregarding vote fraud - especially from the Ron camp. Ipersonally believe that there is a high probability that the votingmachines are cheating voters out of a fair election.In order to keepa closer eye on the situation, I signed up as a Poll

Manager. Ilearned that ANYONE can refuse to use the electronic votingmachines, and that they will be allowed to vote using a paperballot.The idea occurred to me that it would be a good idea to usethe "Ron Network" to get this information out quickly.Iimagined a few interesting things that might happen.Every voter who votes for Ron should INSIST on a paper ballot.Those votes would NOT be tallied by the close of the polls and wouldtherefore come in many hours after the polls have closed.This simple tactic would not only get a great deal of localpublicity, it would also get national attention. As the wordspreads, the public could nullify the "Diebold factor" withoutwaiting until the next election cycle.This would also assure that there was a clear paper trail that couldtracked. It would be very unlikely that they would lose theevidence. In a recount situation it would be harder to

falsifyfraudulent voting as well.This is a simple, cost free solution to the vote fraud concern.By the next voting cycle, If the media reports on this, voters forall candidates might adopt this idea and derail the attempt forunscrupulous individuals to steal our elections by tampering withthe Diebold machines.So it's simple, If you want your vote to count, avoid the electronicmachines and ask for a paper ballot.

glad I got people understanding that the vote they want will not neccessarily be the vote they get...Dr.D educate

RE: O.T.?

Good stuff Greenspider.

From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto: no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of GreenspiderSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 9:38 PMno-forced-vaccination Subject: O.T.?

If this is off-topic, I appologize.I thought it might be helpful. A Simple Way Voters Can Beat Fraudby Fran Tully -17 January, 2008FreeWest Blog - Around the country almost every precinct withelectronic voting also offers a way to vote with a paper ballot.Insist on the paper voting option.In the past few weeks, there has been a great deal of discussionregarding vote fraud - especially from the Ron camp. Ipersonally believe that there is a high probability that the votingmachines are cheating voters out of a fair election.In order to keepa closer eye on the situation, I signed up as a Poll Manager. Ilearned that ANYONE can refuse to use the electronic votingmachines, and that they will be allowed to vote using a paperballot.The idea occurred to me that it would be a good idea to

usethe "Ron Network" to get this information out quickly.Iimagined a few interesting things that might happen.Every voter who votes for Ron should INSIST on a paper ballot.Those votes would NOT be tallied by the close of the polls and wouldtherefore come in many hours after the polls have closed.This simple tactic would not only get a great deal of localpublicity, it would also get national attention. As the wordspreads, the public could nullify the "Diebold factor" withoutwaiting until the next election cycle.This would also assure that there was a clear paper trail that couldtracked. It would be very unlikely that they would lose theevidence. In a recount situation it would be harder to falsifyfraudulent voting as well.This is a simple, cost free solution to the vote fraud concern.By the next voting cycle, If the media reports on this, voters forall candidates might adopt this

idea and derail the attempt forunscrupulous individuals to steal our elections by tampering withthe Diebold machines.So it's simple, If you want your vote to count, avoid the electronicmachines and ask for a paper ballot.

glad I got people understanding that the vote they want will not neccessarily be the vote they get...Dr.D educate

RE: O.T.?

Good stuff Greenspider.

From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto: no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of GreenspiderSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 9:38 PMno-forced-vaccination Subject: O.T.?

If this is off-topic, I appologize.I thought it might be helpful. A Simple Way Voters Can Beat Fraudby Fran Tully -17 January, 2008FreeWest Blog - Around the country almost every precinct withelectronic voting also offers a way to vote with a paper ballot.Insist on the paper voting option.In the past few weeks, there has been a great deal of discussionregarding vote fraud - especially from the Ron camp. Ipersonally believe that there is a high probability that the votingmachines are cheating voters out of a fair election.In order to keepa closer eye on the situation, I signed up as a Poll Manager. Ilearned that ANYONE can refuse to use the electronic votingmachines, and that they will be allowed to vote using a paperballot.The idea occurred to me that it would be a good idea to

usethe "Ron Network" to get this information out quickly.Iimagined a few interesting things that might happen.Every voter who votes for Ron should INSIST on a paper ballot.Those votes would NOT be tallied by the close of the polls and wouldtherefore come in many hours after the polls have closed.This simple tactic would not only get a great deal of localpublicity, it would also get national attention. As the wordspreads, the public could nullify the "Diebold factor" withoutwaiting until the next election cycle.This would also assure that there was a clear paper trail that couldtracked. It would be very unlikely that they would lose theevidence. In a recount situation it would be harder to falsifyfraudulent voting as well.This is a simple, cost free solution to the vote fraud concern.By the next voting cycle, If the media reports on this, voters forall candidates might adopt this

idea and derail the attempt forunscrupulous individuals to steal our elections by tampering withthe Diebold machines.So it's simple, If you want your vote to count, avoid the electronicmachines and ask for a paper ballot.