RemedySpot.com

vaccines for the elderly?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This study has been out for a while now. And there are others that support your thoughts that they do not provide protection from the flu.

First there was a flu shot shortage. Now there's a surplus. And once again, you're being urged to get your flu shot before it's too late! They insist your health is in serious trouble if you don’t get the vaccine. What they aren't telling you is that your health is in danger if you do get the flu shot.

You read that right! New evidence shows that the flu shot can actually cause Alzheimer's disease.

Consider what Hugh Fudenburg, (www.nitrf.org/fudenberg.html), the world's leading geneticist with hundreds of original publications, has to say about the flu vaccine: "We have found that clinically normal individuals aged 60-65 who receive influenza vaccine three or four times during a five-year period, will five years later have an incidence of Alzheimer's disease 10-fold greater than age-matched individuals who did not receive it."

here is the page quoted above

http://www.secondopinionnewsletter.com/alert-detail.php?ha_id=10

Mavis

"The only true gift is a portion of thyself."Ralph Waldo Emerson

In a message dated 1/7/2008 6:48:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, tamarque@... writes:

Dear Dr. Lynda

I have to question your support for vaccines for the

elderly with their weaker immune systems--as you note.

First, isn't it exactly that weaker state of being that

indicates NOT to vaccinate? And second, what evidence

is there that vaccinating immune compromised older people

is beneficial to them?

Marquette

Tamarqueearthlink (DOT) netStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

This study has been out for a while now. And there are others that support your thoughts that they do not provide protection from the flu.

First there was a flu shot shortage. Now there's a surplus. And once again, you're being urged to get your flu shot before it's too late! They insist your health is in serious trouble if you don’t get the vaccine. What they aren't telling you is that your health is in danger if you do get the flu shot.

You read that right! New evidence shows that the flu shot can actually cause Alzheimer's disease.

Consider what Hugh Fudenburg, (www.nitrf.org/fudenberg.html), the world's leading geneticist with hundreds of original publications, has to say about the flu vaccine: "We have found that clinically normal individuals aged 60-65 who receive influenza vaccine three or four times during a five-year period, will five years later have an incidence of Alzheimer's disease 10-fold greater than age-matched individuals who did not receive it."

here is the page quoted above

http://www.secondopinionnewsletter.com/alert-detail.php?ha_id=10

Mavis

In a message dated 1/7/2008 6:48:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, tamarque@... writes:

Dear Dr. Lynda

is beneficial to them?

Marquette

Tamarqueearthlink (DOT) netStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Dear Dr. Lynda

is beneficial to them?

Marquette

Tamarque@...

Dear Dr. Lynda

is beneficial to them?

Marquette

Tamarque@...

Do you by chance know which religions don't support vaccines? My Son is 3 and will be starting school soon and I really don't want him to be exposed to the vaccines that are required to start school here in Chicago. Thanks in advance. BridgetteLynda Hardin-Poston <ishop2k@...> wrote: The problem with that is that people tend to cower when faced with the possibility of a legal battle. The cost would be prohibitive and the powers that be know that. They use intimidation tactics to try to get you to

capitulate. The easiest way is to belong to a religion that clearly denounces immunizations, then they haven't a leg to stand on and you don't have to go thorough a protracted battle with them. Why make it harder than it has to be? I'm all for fighting the necessary battles, but I pick my battles. If I can do something that will get the same result without a battle, then I do it. I don't fight for the sake of fighting, that is counter productive. Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(979)260-1202Http://www.doctorlynda.comHealth, God's Way Re: vaccines for the elderly? It actually does not have to be a specific religion! What is has to be is sincerely held religious belief. You can hold a belief whether or not you go to any specific church or belong to any organized group. It is against our first amendment rights to have to justify a religious belief. As a Christian, it is not difficult to hold such convictions. One example would be that many

vaccines are made using aborted fetal cells. If you believe the commandment, "Thou shall not kill" then you are certainly within your rights to decline vaccines for religious reasons. Another sincerely held religious belief might be that you place your ultimate faith in God to protect you rather than a pharmaceutical company and to do otherwise would be unfaithful of you, There is a big buzz right now about the numbers of parents applying for religious exemptions in order to avoid vaccinations. They do not want us to decline them because they make less money. Who has the biggest congressional lobby? Yep, the pharmaceutical industry so it isn't hard to determine who controls the laws and exemptions ultimately. Be aware of the possibility that

whatever right you may have to choose now, may change and your rights will be paid for and determined by those with a financial interest. It is happening and the best that we can do is to be aware and continue to write to our elected officials who are supposed to be serving us and looking after our constitutional rights and not giving into the desires of those who finance their campaigns or other endeavors We each must educate ourselves as best we can about our own health choices and we darn sure better work to protect them or the choices will diminish one by one, Kindest Regards, Mavis "The only true gift is a portion of thyself."Ralph Waldo Emerson In a message dated 1/7/2008 3:27:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ishop2kpeoplepc writes: This verifies my contention that you can object based on religious grounds. This has, generally, been the best route to get out of almost anything, including serving in the military during Viet Nam. The only catch, as stated on the web site, it must be a religion. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Do you by chance know which religions don't support vaccines? My Son is 3 and will be starting school soon and I really don't want him to be exposed to the vaccines that are required to start school here in Chicago. Thanks in advance. BridgetteLynda Hardin-Poston <ishop2k@...> wrote: The problem with that is that people tend to cower when faced with the possibility of a legal battle. The cost would be prohibitive and the powers that be know that. They use intimidation tactics to try to get you to

capitulate. The easiest way is to belong to a religion that clearly denounces immunizations, then they haven't a leg to stand on and you don't have to go thorough a protracted battle with them. Why make it harder than it has to be? I'm all for fighting the necessary battles, but I pick my battles. If I can do something that will get the same result without a battle, then I do it. I don't fight for the sake of fighting, that is counter productive. Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(979)260-1202Http://www.doctorlynda.comHealth, God's Way Re: vaccines for the elderly? It actually does not have to be a specific religion! What is has to be is sincerely held religious belief. You can hold a belief whether or not you go to any specific church or belong to any organized group. It is against our first amendment rights to have to justify a religious belief. As a Christian, it is not difficult to hold such convictions. One example would be that many

vaccines are made using aborted fetal cells. If you believe the commandment, "Thou shall not kill" then you are certainly within your rights to decline vaccines for religious reasons. Another sincerely held religious belief might be that you place your ultimate faith in God to protect you rather than a pharmaceutical company and to do otherwise would be unfaithful of you, There is a big buzz right now about the numbers of parents applying for religious exemptions in order to avoid vaccinations. They do not want us to decline them because they make less money. Who has the biggest congressional lobby? Yep, the pharmaceutical industry so it isn't hard to determine who controls the laws and exemptions ultimately. Be aware of the possibility that

whatever right you may have to choose now, may change and your rights will be paid for and determined by those with a financial interest. It is happening and the best that we can do is to be aware and continue to write to our elected officials who are supposed to be serving us and looking after our constitutional rights and not giving into the desires of those who finance their campaigns or other endeavors We each must educate ourselves as best we can about our own health choices and we darn sure better work to protect them or the choices will diminish one by one, Kindest Regards, Mavis "The only true gift is a portion of thyself."Ralph Waldo Emerson In a message dated 1/7/2008 3:27:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ishop2kpeoplepc writes: This verifies my contention that you can object based on religious grounds. This has, generally, been the best route to get out of almost anything, including serving in the military during Viet Nam. The only catch, as stated on the web site, it must be a religion. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi Bridgette,

Here is the information on exemptions in IL. You should not have to join any specific religion to get the exemption and you have plenty of time to educate yourself and to network with other moms. Hope this helps.

Mavis

In a message dated 1/8/2008 9:09:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, mrsnisp@... writes:

Do you by chance know which religions don't support vaccines? My Son is 3 and will be starting school soon and I really don't want him to be exposed to the vaccines that are required to start school here in Chicago. Thanks in advance. BridgetteStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi Bridgette,

Here is the information on exemptions in IL. You should not have to join any specific religion to get the exemption and you have plenty of time to educate yourself and to network with other moms. Hope this helps.

Mavis

In a message dated 1/8/2008 9:09:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, mrsnisp@... writes:

Do you by chance know which religions don't support vaccines? My Son is 3 and will be starting school soon and I really don't want him to be exposed to the vaccines that are required to start school here in Chicago. Thanks in advance. BridgetteStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi Bridgette,

Mavis

Hi Bridgette,

Mavis

LYNDA..THANK YOU FOR THIS MESSAGE..IT IS WELL SAID!

Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re:vaCcines for the elderly?

My eyes are surely wide open and have been since I first researched vaccines some 23 years ago when I was pregnant with my first born at home daughter. I think there has been progress in terms of people waking up to the dangers but there are a lot of people who have not been given the opportunity to see or who are so wrapped up in the fear of disease that they can't see.

My statement was mostly about the post and the fact that the author is a light in this world of modern medicine where mass marketing and huge profits shadow most every aspect of our lives.

I admire those who can so eloquently write of something in such a concise and informative way as to hopefully give others out there a chance to open their eyes to see the truth that is just so evident to me and many many others.

What can each of us do to be a light?

In a message dated 1/7/2008 6:52:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ishop2kpeoplepc (DOT) com writes:

It won't be dark if you open your eyes.

There is none so blind than he who will not see.

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

LYNDA..THANK YOU FOR THIS MESSAGE..IT IS WELL SAID!

Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re:vaCcines for the elderly?

My eyes are surely wide open and have been since I first researched vaccines some 23 years ago when I was pregnant with my first born at home daughter. I think there has been progress in terms of people waking up to the dangers but there are a lot of people who have not been given the opportunity to see or who are so wrapped up in the fear of disease that they can't see.

My statement was mostly about the post and the fact that the author is a light in this world of modern medicine where mass marketing and huge profits shadow most every aspect of our lives.

I admire those who can so eloquently write of something in such a concise and informative way as to hopefully give others out there a chance to open their eyes to see the truth that is just so evident to me and many many others.

What can each of us do to be a light?

In a message dated 1/7/2008 6:52:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ishop2kpeoplepc (DOT) com writes:

It won't be dark if you open your eyes.

There is none so blind than he who will not see.

According

to the New Jersey Alliance for Informed Choice in Vaccination, NJAICV Your

particular religion has no bearing on the religious exemption. The

exemption requires that a parent write a letter explaining how vaccination

conflicts with their religious beliefs.

Regards, Joanne

no-forced-vaccination

[mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of Bridgette

King

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 11:17 PM

no-forced-vaccination

Subject: Re: vaccines for the elderly?

Do you by chance know which religions don't support vaccines? My Son is 3

and will be starting school soon and I really don't want him to be exposed to

the vaccines that are required to start school here in Chicago. Thanks in

advance.

Bridgette

Lynda Hardin-Poston <ishop2k@...> wrote:

The problem with that is that people tend to cower when

faced

with the possibility of a legal battle. The cost would be

prohibitive and the powers that be know that. They use

intimidation tactics to try to get you to capitulate.

The easiest way is to belong to a religion that clearly

denounces immunizations, then they haven't a leg to

stand on and you don't have to go thorough a protracted

battle with them. Why make it harder than it has to be?

I'm all for fighting the necessary battles, but I pick my

battles. If I can do something that will get the same

result without a battle, then I do it. I don't fight for the

sake of fighting, that is counter productive.

Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston

5109 Stotzer Pwy.

College Station, TX 77845

(979)260-1202

Http://www.doctorlynda.com

Health, God's Way

-----

Original Message -----

no-forced-vaccination

Sent: Monday, January 07,

2008 3:22 PM

Subject: Re:

Yes, they are trying to make it more difficult and every state

has their own laws and ways of asking for the religious information

In MA it simply says to state it writing that vaccinations conflicts with

your sincerely held religious beliefs. In all my applications for my

children previously that was adequate and the exemption granted.

Though, I recently went though an incident with my college

aged daughter who is unvaccinated when the health director at her college

demanded that she elaborate on her statement. After much deliberation and

contacts with advocates and lawyers we decided to just do that rather than

start a big legal battle over it. Her exemption was granted. Bottom

line however, is that we should each have the right to choose whether it is

religious or philosophical and any state laws can be changed and amended if

enough people speak up and do something.

Mavis

" The only true gift is a portion of thyself. "

Ralph

Waldo Emerson

In a message dated 1/7/2008 4:04:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ishop2k@...

writes:

Go to the link that was provided, it specifically states:

" A written statement should be

submitted by the

student, or the student's parent or guardian if the

student is a minor, explaining how the administration

of the vaccine conflicts with the bona fide

religious

tenets or practices of the student, or the parent or

guardian, as appropriate; except

that a general

philosophical or moral objection to the vaccination

shall not be sufficient for an exemption on religious

grounds. "

I cut and pasted that directly from the web site

that was sent to us. If you would have read it,

you would have seen that they MUST be

" bona fide religious tenants. " It is obvious they

know about this attempt to circumvent the

law, so they have made provisions for it.

Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston

5109 Stotzer Pwy.

(979)260-1202

Health, God's Way

Re: vaccines for the elderly?

It actually does not have to be a specific religion! What

is has to be is sincerely held religious belief. You can hold a belief

whether or not you go to any specific church or belong to any organized

group. It is against our first amendment rights to have to justify a

religious belief. As a Christian, it is not difficult to hold such

convictions. One example would be that many vaccines are made using

aborted fetal cells. If you believe the commandment, " Thou shall not

kill " then you are certainly within your rights to decline vaccines for

religious reasons. Another sincerely held religious belief might be that

you place your ultimate faith in God to protect you rather than a

pharmaceutical company and to do otherwise would be unfaithful of you,

There is a big buzz right now about the numbers of parents

applying for religious exemptions in order to avoid vaccinations. They do

not want us to decline them because they make less money. Who has the

biggest congressional lobby? Yep, the pharmaceutical industry so it isn't

hard to determine who controls the laws and exemptions ultimately. Be

aware of the possibility that whatever right you may have to choose now, may

change and your rights will be paid for and determined by those with a

financial interest. It is happening and the best that we can do is to be

aware and continue to write to our elected officials who are supposed to be

serving us and looking after our constitutional rights and not giving into the

desires of those who finance their campaigns or other endeavors

We each must educate ourselves as best we can about our own

health choices and we darn sure better work to protect them or the choices will

diminish one by one,

Kindest Regards,

Mavis

" The

only true gift is a portion of thyself. "

Ralph

Waldo Emerson

In

a message dated 1/7/2008 3:27:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ishop2k@...

writes:

This verifies my contention that you can object based on religious

grounds.

This has, generally, been the best route to get out of almost

anything,

including serving in the military during Viet Nam.

The only catch, as stated on the web site, it must be a religion.

Start the year off right. Easy

ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find

them fast with Search.

According

to the New Jersey Alliance for Informed Choice in Vaccination, NJAICV Your

particular religion has no bearing on the religious exemption. The

exemption requires that a parent write a letter explaining how vaccination

conflicts with their religious beliefs.

Regards, Joanne

no-forced-vaccination

[mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of Bridgette

King

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 11:17 PM

no-forced-vaccination

Subject: Re: vaccines for the elderly?

Do you by chance know which religions don't support vaccines? My Son is 3

and will be starting school soon and I really don't want him to be exposed to

the vaccines that are required to start school here in Chicago. Thanks in

advance.

Bridgette

Lynda Hardin-Poston <ishop2k@...> wrote:

The problem with that is that people tend to cower when

faced

with the possibility of a legal battle. The cost would be

prohibitive and the powers that be know that. They use

intimidation tactics to try to get you to capitulate.

The easiest way is to belong to a religion that clearly

denounces immunizations, then they haven't a leg to

stand on and you don't have to go thorough a protracted

battle with them. Why make it harder than it has to be?

I'm all for fighting the necessary battles, but I pick my

battles. If I can do something that will get the same

result without a battle, then I do it. I don't fight for the

sake of fighting, that is counter productive.

Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston

5109 Stotzer Pwy.

(979)260-1202

Health, God's Way

-----

Original Message -----

no-forced-vaccination

Sent: Monday, January 07,

2008 3:22 PM

Subject: Re:

Yes, they are trying to make it more difficult and every state

has their own laws and ways of asking for the religious information

In MA it simply says to state it writing that vaccinations conflicts with

your sincerely held religious beliefs. In all my applications for my

children previously that was adequate and the exemption granted.

Though, I recently went though an incident with my college

aged daughter who is unvaccinated when the health director at her college

demanded that she elaborate on her statement. After much deliberation and

contacts with advocates and lawyers we decided to just do that rather than

start a big legal battle over it. Her exemption was granted. Bottom

line however, is that we should each have the right to choose whether it is

religious or philosophical and any state laws can be changed and amended if

enough people speak up and do something.

Mavis

" The only true gift is a portion of thyself. "

Ralph

Waldo Emerson

In a message dated 1/7/2008 4:04:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ishop2k@...

writes:

Go to the link that was provided, it specifically states:

" A written statement should be

submitted by the

student, or the student's parent or guardian if the

student is a minor, explaining how the administration

of the vaccine conflicts with the bona fide

religious

tenets or practices of the student, or the parent or

guardian, as appropriate; except

that a general

philosophical or moral objection to the vaccination

shall not be sufficient for an exemption on religious

grounds. "

I cut and pasted that directly from the web site

that was sent to us. If you would have read it,

you would have seen that they MUST be

" bona fide religious tenants. " It is obvious they

know about this attempt to circumvent the

law, so they have made provisions for it.

Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston

5109 Stotzer Pwy.

(979)260-1202

Health, God's Way

Re: vaccines for the elderly?

It actually does not have to be a specific religion! What

is has to be is sincerely held religious belief. You can hold a belief

whether or not you go to any specific church or belong to any organized

group. It is against our first amendment rights to have to justify a

religious belief. As a Christian, it is not difficult to hold such

convictions. One example would be that many vaccines are made using

aborted fetal cells. If you believe the commandment, " Thou shall not

kill " then you are certainly within your rights to decline vaccines for

religious reasons. Another sincerely held religious belief might be that

you place your ultimate faith in God to protect you rather than a

pharmaceutical company and to do otherwise would be unfaithful of you,

There is a big buzz right now about the numbers of parents

applying for religious exemptions in order to avoid vaccinations. They do

not want us to decline them because they make less money. Who has the

biggest congressional lobby? Yep, the pharmaceutical industry so it isn't

hard to determine who controls the laws and exemptions ultimately. Be

aware of the possibility that whatever right you may have to choose now, may

change and your rights will be paid for and determined by those with a

financial interest. It is happening and the best that we can do is to be

aware and continue to write to our elected officials who are supposed to be

serving us and looking after our constitutional rights and not giving into the

desires of those who finance their campaigns or other endeavors

We each must educate ourselves as best we can about our own

health choices and we darn sure better work to protect them or the choices will

diminish one by one,

Kindest Regards,

Mavis

" The

only true gift is a portion of thyself. "

Ralph

Waldo Emerson

In

a message dated 1/7/2008 3:27:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ishop2k@...

writes:

This verifies my contention that you can object based on religious

grounds.

This has, generally, been the best route to get out of almost

anything,

including serving in the military during Viet Nam.

The only catch, as stated on the web site, it must be a religion.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find

them fast with Search.