RemedySpot.com

Re: Are Vaccines Safe?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kendra, you rock! Permission to forward this post?

thanks,Heidi

From: "Kendra Pettengill" <achsel@...>Reply-EOHarm To: EOHarm Subject: Are Vaccines Safe?Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 06:44:13 -0000

There is a test you can give your child to see if it is safe for them to receive any vaccines.Hold a mirror in front of their face, if steam forms on the mirror, it is not safe to give your child any vaccine. The frosted mirror means they have not managed to kill your child yet. Take this as a sign and run for your lives. Keep your child healthy with good food and healthy living and they will be fine. If they get what used to be normal childhood illnesses (they were never called 'deadly' until the vaccine is invented)they will recover and have lifelong immunity. The girls will also be able to pass the immunity to their children. Vaccine induced immunity is not being passed to babies, why a tiny baby can now contract diseases they never did before.Read about the time when parents purposely took their children to catch measles, mumps, etc. If they thought they were deadly would they have done this. Even doctors would expose weak or sickly children as they knew that natural measles was a huge immune system and health booster. The whole idea of vaccines and how they came about as the answer to all illness is false. Even if they gave complete immunity to all, it is wrong, it is altering genes and DNA and causing disease mutation. For the last 5 years I have feared that the thimerisol issue alone would derail attention from the issues surrounding ALL vaccines. My grandparents refused vaccines, my parents refused all vaccines and none of us were ever vaccinated our entire lives. Oh why oh why did I not learn from my parents, they knew all the answers I have had to learn the hard way. Those of us who strayed from our parents knowledge have paid a huge price. My daughter's autism, my nieces death, nieces and nephews with ADHD, Asthma, severe allergies. My family members are the canaries in the coal mine. It will not happen again to any member of my family. We have learned the hardest lessons.Kendra

• 1 year later...

Hi Barbara! Would you tell that we all said "Thanks!"? I sent it on to the Naturopath that I know, and all my friends. There are so many people out there who think vaccines are OK. I am so worried that one of them is going to take their child in for their "shots" and they will see the sudden change, and realize they should have listened. I can see a lot of depression and self-blame. It is so very sad. Trina"B. " <bbryan5552@...> wrote: I just joined your group and want to share some important info.

The DVD "Are Vaccines Safe?" by Tocco can be viewed on Dr. Mercola's web site, www.mercola.com. Go to the newsletter link and hit the previous button. I am 's sister Barbara and we did not know that Dr. Mercola was showing her DVD on his site until the orders came rolling in!! Tocco's DVD was featured on the Feb. 14 newsletter and can be viewed in full when you hit the article about vaccines. We are so excited that Dr. Mercola thinks 's DVD is great!!! Please pass on this info to everyone so that they can have a excellent resource to depend on with so many years of research and compassion from my sister's continuous efforts to save One child at a time" The DVD "Are Vaccines Safe?" can be ordered at www.childhoodshots.com.Blessings in the fight for TRUTH,Barbara Precious Health Campaign

Marketing Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Barbara! Would you tell that we all said "Thanks!"? I sent it on to the Naturopath that I know, and all my friends. There are so many people out there who think vaccines are OK. I am so worried that one of them is going to take their child in for their "shots" and they will see the sudden change, and realize they should have listened. I can see a lot of depression and self-blame. It is so very sad. Trina"B. " <bbryan5552@...> wrote: I just joined your group and want to share some important info.

The DVD "Are Vaccines Safe?" by Tocco can be viewed on Dr. Mercola's web site, www.mercola.com. Go to the newsletter link and hit the previous button. I am 's sister Barbara and we did not know that Dr. Mercola was showing her DVD on his site until the orders came rolling in!! Tocco's DVD was featured on the Feb. 14 newsletter and can be viewed in full when you hit the article about vaccines. We are so excited that Dr. Mercola thinks 's DVD is great!!! Please pass on this info to everyone so that they can have a excellent resource to depend on with so many years of research and compassion from my sister's continuous efforts to save One child at a time" The DVD "Are Vaccines Safe?" can be ordered at www.childhoodshots.com.Blessings in the fight for TRUTH,Barbara Precious Health Campaign

Marketing Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

So glad to get the news out!! this DVD is awesome!! is my sister and has worked for so many years to save the babes!!My sister Lynn and I help market her DVD, "Are Vaccines Safe?" and we are gonna be real busy soon!!Blessings to you!!BarbaraTrina Radford <miiitymous@...> wrote: Hi Barbara! Would you tell that we all said "Thanks!"? I sent it on to the Naturopath that I know, and all my friends. There are so many people out there who think vaccines are OK. I am so worried that one of them is going to take their

child in for their "shots" and they will see the sudden change, and realize they should have listened. I can see a lot of depression and self-blame. It is so very sad. Trina"B. " <bbryan5552 > wrote: I just joined your group and want to share some important info. The DVD "Are Vaccines Safe?" by Tocco can be viewed on Dr. Mercola's web site, www.mercola.com. Go to the newsletter link and hit the previous button. I am 's sister Barbara and we did not know that Dr. Mercola was showing her DVD on his site until the orders came rolling in!! Tocco's DVD was featured on the Feb. 14 newsletter and can be viewed in full when you hit the article about vaccines. We are so excited that Dr. Mercola thinks 's DVD is great!!! Please pass on this info to everyone so that they can have a excellent resource to depend on with so many years of research and compassion from my sister's continuous efforts to save One child at a time" The DVD "Are Vaccines Safe?" can be ordered at www.childhoodshots.com.Blessings in the fight for TRUTH,Barbara Precious Health Campaign Marketing Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

So glad to get the news out!! this DVD is awesome!! is my sister and has worked for so many years to save the babes!!My sister Lynn and I help market her DVD, "Are Vaccines Safe?" and we are gonna be real busy soon!!Blessings to you!!BarbaraTrina Radford <miiitymous@...> wrote: Hi Barbara! Would you tell that we all said "Thanks!"? I sent it on to the Naturopath that I know, and all my friends. There are so many people out there who think vaccines are OK. I am so worried that one of them is going to take their

child in for their "shots" and they will see the sudden change, and realize they should have listened. I can see a lot of depression and self-blame. It is so very sad. Trina"B. " <bbryan5552 > wrote: I just joined your group and want to share some important info. The DVD "Are Vaccines Safe?" by Tocco can be viewed on Dr. Mercola's web site, www.mercola.com. Go to the newsletter link and hit the previous button. I am 's sister Barbara and we did not know that Dr. Mercola was showing her DVD on his site until the orders came rolling in!! Tocco's DVD was featured on the Feb. 14 newsletter and can be viewed in full when you hit the article about vaccines. We are so excited that Dr. Mercola thinks 's DVD is great!!! Please pass on this info to everyone so that they can have a excellent resource to depend on with so many years of research and compassion from my sister's continuous efforts to save One child at a time" The DVD "Are Vaccines Safe?" can be ordered at www.childhoodshots.com.Blessings in the fight for TRUTH,Barbara Precious Health Campaign Marketing Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I wish there was a doing this work in every single state...seriously. She has given us all an incredible gift.

On 2/16/08, B. <bbryan5552@...> wrote:

So glad to get the news out!! this DVD is awesome!! is my sister and has worked for so many years to save the babes!!My sister Lynn and I help market her DVD, " Are Vaccines Safe? " and we are gonna be real busy soon!!

Blessings to you!!BarbaraTrina Radford <miiitymous@...> wrote:

Hi Barbara! Would you tell that we all said " Thanks! " ? I sent it on to the Naturopath that I know, and all my friends. There are so many people out there who think vaccines are OK. I am so worried that one of them is going to take their child in for their " shots " and they will see the sudden change, and realize they should have listened. I can see a lot of depression and self-blame. It is so very sad.

Trina " B. " <bbryan5552@...> wrote:

I just joined your group and want to share some important info. The DVD " Are Vaccines Safe? " by Tocco can be viewed on Dr. Mercola's web site, www.mercola.com. Go to the newsletter link and hit the previous button. I am 's sister Barbara and we did not know that Dr. Mercola was showing her DVD on his site until the orders came rolling in!! Tocco's DVD was featured on the Feb. 14 newsletter and can be viewed in full when you hit the article about vaccines. We are so excited that Dr. Mercola thinks 's DVD is great!!! Please pass on this info to everyone so that they can have a excellent resource to depend on with so many years of research and compassion from my sister's continuous efforts to save One child at a time " The DVD " Are Vaccines Safe? " can be ordered at www.childhoodshots.com.

Blessings in the fight for TRUTH,Barbara Precious Health Campaign Marketing

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

I wish there was a doing this work in every single state...seriously. She has given us all an incredible gift.

So glad to get the news out!! this DVD is awesome!! is my sister and has worked for so many years to save the babes!!My sister Lynn and I help market her DVD, " Are Vaccines Safe? " and we are gonna be real busy soon!!

Hi Barbara! Would you tell that we all said " Thanks! " ? I sent it on to the Naturopath that I know, and all my friends. There are so many people out there who think vaccines are OK. I am so worried that one of them is going to take their child in for their " shots " and they will see the sudden change, and realize they should have listened. I can see a lot of depression and self-blame. It is so very sad.

I just joined your group and want to share some important info. The DVD " Are Vaccines Safe? " by Tocco can be viewed on Dr. Mercola's web site, www.mercola.com. Go to the newsletter link and hit the previous button. I am 's sister Barbara and we did not know that Dr. Mercola was showing her DVD on his site until the orders came rolling in!! Tocco's DVD was featured on the Feb. 14 newsletter and can be viewed in full when you hit the article about vaccines. We are so excited that Dr. Mercola thinks 's DVD is great!!! Please pass on this info to everyone so that they can have a excellent resource to depend on with so many years of research and compassion from my sister's continuous efforts to save One child at a time " The DVD " Are Vaccines Safe? " can be ordered at www.childhoodshots.com.