RemedySpot.com

Re: St Kitts and Nevis Vaccinations?? reply to Mavis2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I apologize Mavis and I am sorry - the word " twisted " was too strong...Sadly much is you world today is twisted ....Clearly I was not precise..

It is amazing that people can reject the so-called medicine of demons......and they did and their children are free of autism.My source is private but spot on ....Ed

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 11:48 AM, <lordeeme@...> wrote:

Hi Ed,

I saw your original post and why I tried to research it to see if it were true. Knowing how they are trying to push vaccines all around the world, I was curious. I was not trying to twist your original message but simply wanted to know the truth and the sites that I posted did not give me the impression that the islands are vaccine free. That is great if the people are resistant! I hope that they continue to be but the data that I found through a google search because that just happens to be the search engine that I was using, told a different story. I am not sure why you would think that I was twisting anything, just looking for the absolute truths about it as some day I will move to a place that I would have health freedoms that may be taken away here in the U.S. It was surely nothing personal against you.

Here is what I showed before

Caribbean Islands St. Kitts and Nevis - Health and Welfare it says that large percentages of infants received vaccines doesn't it?

Although the nutritional problems of infants and young children were not solved by the mid-1980s, health services coverage, as measured by the success rate of the national inoculation programs, compared favorably with that of other Caricom countries. In 1983 nearly 90 percent of children under one year of age were given the diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus vaccine; 93 percent were inoculated against poliomyelitis; and 69 percent were administered the tuberculosis vaccine. These levels were consistent with those of other Caricom countries, most of which were able to provide the same vaccinations to 90 to 95 percent of the targeted population.

And the other thing that I found

http://www.cuopm.com/pdf/Post-Cabinet_Statements/2008/20080225_Post_Cabinet_Statement.pdf

POST-CABINET STATEMENTFEBRUARY 25, 2008Citizens and residents of St. Kitts and Nevis, good evening. This is the post-Cabinetbriefing for Cabinet meeting held today Monday February 25, 2008.National Health Strategic PlanAt today's Cabinet meeting, Minister of Health, the Hon. Rupert Herbert, brought forapproval, a new National Strategic Health Plan for the period 2008 to 2012. The newHealth Plan was developed through support from the Pan-American Health Organisation(PAHO) and adopted a multi-sector approach involving government, the private sector,and civil society.The Health Plan is designed to address the major health-care challenges facing ourFederation, and it sets out strategies to achieve a healthier and more productive nation,building on seven (7) critical pillars:(i) Health Systems Development: focusing on sustainable financing mechanisms,diagnostic capacity; and continuous quality improvement(ii) Family Health: paying increased attention to immunization, men's health, andsenior citizens' health(iii) Mental health and Substance Abuse: drawing on legislation and human rights;improved mental health team composition; service provision; and capacitymanagement(iv) Chronic Non-Communicable Disease Management, Nutrition and PhysicalActivity: emphasizing re-orientation of public health services; improvement ofpublic health policy; and research and surveillance(v) Environmental Health: stressing food safety and security; port surveillance;and water quality monitoring(vi) HIV/AIDS and Sexually-Transmitted Infections: emphasizing prevention;treatment, care and support of the infected; and research

" If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny. " - Jefferson

VACCINE RISK AWARENESS NETWORK - " PERSONAL STORY LINKS " The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax ExposedVaccination Information & Choice Network - Vaccination Liberation Home PageThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute: Avoid Vaccine Reactions National Vaccine Information Center

In a message dated 12/7/2008 11:29:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, starfire2008@... writes:

Dear Mavis,

my original post follows:

Dear e-group - I learned in a recent trip to St Kitts and Nevis that there is NO

autism on either island.....vaccines are simply not allowed.

E sa amoraea

(which translates as eternal love in Anahazi language)

To clarify,

Vaccines are not allowed " BY THE PEOPLE " .

The AMA so-called doctors and their policies in St Kitts are not

relevant to my original message.

Google search are not relevant to my message.

If you want / choose to believe google and not me,

and twist my original message, that is your perceptual filter.

I was there.

E sa amoraeaa

EdMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

I apologize Mavis and I am sorry - the word " twisted " was too strong...Sadly much is you world today is twisted ....Clearly I was not precise..

It is amazing that people can reject the so-called medicine of demons......and they did and their children are free of autism.My source is private but spot on ....Ed

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 11:48 AM, <lordeeme@...> wrote:

Hi Ed,

I saw your original post and why I tried to research it to see if it were true. Knowing how they are trying to push vaccines all around the world, I was curious. I was not trying to twist your original message but simply wanted to know the truth and the sites that I posted did not give me the impression that the islands are vaccine free. That is great if the people are resistant! I hope that they continue to be but the data that I found through a google search because that just happens to be the search engine that I was using, told a different story. I am not sure why you would think that I was twisting anything, just looking for the absolute truths about it as some day I will move to a place that I would have health freedoms that may be taken away here in the U.S. It was surely nothing personal against you.

Here is what I showed before

Caribbean Islands St. Kitts and Nevis - Health and Welfare it says that large percentages of infants received vaccines doesn't it?

Although the nutritional problems of infants and young children were not solved by the mid-1980s, health services coverage, as measured by the success rate of the national inoculation programs, compared favorably with that of other Caricom countries. In 1983 nearly 90 percent of children under one year of age were given the diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus vaccine; 93 percent were inoculated against poliomyelitis; and 69 percent were administered the tuberculosis vaccine. These levels were consistent with those of other Caricom countries, most of which were able to provide the same vaccinations to 90 to 95 percent of the targeted population.

And the other thing that I found

http://www.cuopm.com/pdf/Post-Cabinet_Statements/2008/20080225_Post_Cabinet_Statement.pdf

POST-CABINET STATEMENTFEBRUARY 25, 2008Citizens and residents of St. Kitts and Nevis, good evening. This is the post-Cabinetbriefing for Cabinet meeting held today Monday February 25, 2008.National Health Strategic PlanAt today's Cabinet meeting, Minister of Health, the Hon. Rupert Herbert, brought forapproval, a new National Strategic Health Plan for the period 2008 to 2012. The newHealth Plan was developed through support from the Pan-American Health Organisation(PAHO) and adopted a multi-sector approach involving government, the private sector,and civil society.The Health Plan is designed to address the major health-care challenges facing ourFederation, and it sets out strategies to achieve a healthier and more productive nation,building on seven (7) critical pillars:(i) Health Systems Development: focusing on sustainable financing mechanisms,diagnostic capacity; and continuous quality improvement(ii) Family Health: paying increased attention to immunization, men's health, andsenior citizens' health(iii) Mental health and Substance Abuse: drawing on legislation and human rights;improved mental health team composition; service provision; and capacitymanagement(iv) Chronic Non-Communicable Disease Management, Nutrition and PhysicalActivity: emphasizing re-orientation of public health services; improvement ofpublic health policy; and research and surveillance(v) Environmental Health: stressing food safety and security; port surveillance;and water quality monitoring(vi) HIV/AIDS and Sexually-Transmitted Infections: emphasizing prevention;treatment, care and support of the infected; and research

" If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny. " - Jefferson

VACCINE RISK AWARENESS NETWORK - " PERSONAL STORY LINKS " The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax ExposedVaccination Information & Choice Network - Vaccination Liberation Home PageThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute: Avoid Vaccine Reactions National Vaccine Information Center

In a message dated 12/7/2008 11:29:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, starfire2008@... writes:

Dear Mavis,

my original post follows:

Dear e-group - I learned in a recent trip to St Kitts and Nevis that there is NO

autism on either island.....vaccines are simply not allowed.

E sa amoraea

(which translates as eternal love in Anahazi language)

To clarify,

Vaccines are not allowed " BY THE PEOPLE " .

The AMA so-called doctors and their policies in St Kitts are not

relevant to my original message.

Google search are not relevant to my message.

If you want / choose to believe google and not me,

and twist my original message, that is your perceptual filter.

I was there.

E sa amoraeaa

EdMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.