RemedySpot.com

First Report Linking Vaccine Aluminium With ME/CFS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First Report Linking Vaccine Aluminium With ME/CFS http://www.thenhf.com/vaccinations/vaccinations_221.htmProvided by OneClickGroupNovember 20, 2008

One Click Note: Today we publish a most important paper that demonstrates yet again the link between vaccines and ME/CFS. The short introductory piece to this publication is a swift summary of this research produced by News Medical, followed by the Full Text of A role for the body burden of aluminium in vaccine-associated macrophagic myofasciitis and chronic fatigue syndrome by Dr Exley et al. It should be noted that all the considerable vaccine damage evidence presented to the risible ME/CFS 'Inquiry' chaired by UK parliamentarian Dr Ian Gibson with the Countess of Mar prominent, was purposefully suppressed by this group of politicians. It was never permitted by them to see the light of day. The more this goes on at the hands of the ME/CFS charities conjoined with their politico buddies with science slapping them in the face, the worse it will get. Related

First Report Linking Vaccine Aluminium With ME/CFS http://www.thenhf.com/vaccinations/vaccinations_221.htmProvided by OneClickGroupNovember 20, 2008

One Click Note: Today we publish a most important paper that demonstrates yet again the link between vaccines and ME/CFS. The short introductory piece to this publication is a swift summary of this research produced by News Medical, followed by the Full Text of A role for the body burden of aluminium in vaccine-associated macrophagic myofasciitis and chronic fatigue syndrome by Dr Exley et al. It should be noted that all the considerable vaccine damage evidence presented to the risible ME/CFS 'Inquiry' chaired by UK parliamentarian Dr Ian Gibson with the Countess of Mar prominent, was purposefully suppressed by this group of politicians. It was never permitted by them to see the light of day. The more this goes on at the hands of the ME/CFS charities conjoined with their politico buddies with science slapping them in the face, the worse it will get. Related

Interesting that this message was categorized by as "spam"!

Ingrid

Interesting that this message was categorized by as "spam"!

Ingrid