That is simplified. I am sure FEAR is in there as well.That is the

goal of the people who think they are in charge. I, Like you vote with

my wallet. I put my energy into what I want not what I don't want.I

live in an apartment with a small balcony and grow tons of fruits and

veggies that are organic.I speak freely about the knowledge that has

come my way over the last 20 years. We must acknowledge that this has

been an on going process in out country for a long while. We must stay

on our toes, however there are solutions to all of what is going on

today. It WILL take us out of our comfort zone, but that's OK.

Remember united we stand.I for one will continue to build community,

share knowledge to those who wish to listen and love those that are

too scared to.

Happy New Year Everybody.

Love & Light, Kory

>

> Hello no-forced vaccination,

> I have read the messages on your site for over a year now. Sometimes

I just skip many of

> the articles that speak of the damage created by pHARMa. These

worful articles end up

> consuming me and creating fear.

>

> The articles that give me direction towards having a strong immune

system, knowing my

> natural rights, developing a situation ( be it growing my own

nutrient dense food) that

> models that which is without all this profiteering by someone that

really has no control

> over our lives ( there are too many of us to control) and taking

us from worry towards

> awareness of the benefits of life without man made profit oriented

substances are

> fantastic.

>

> I will continue to sign petitions and letters to our polititions

that keep our natural choices

> available.

>

> There is more power in circumnavigating these forces and building a

platform to realize

> your dreams than to create a platform, built from reaction, that

gives these forces a place

> to exist.

> Let us negate them.

>

> On a micro scale, I spread a lot of information I have learned from

this site. Some people

> that are willing to listen have worked at eating more selectively

and dropping or

> illiminating (this includes flu shots) some of the drugs given to

them by their doctors. If

> we all do these little things we can circumavigate the desires of

these profit seeking

> groups.

>

> Awareness of choice is much stronger than frustrated reaction.

>

> Thank you so much for the direction you have so many times presented.

> RKD

>

RKD,

Well said.I myself have been doing the same thing since joining this

group.That being said there are many steps to the truth and people go

through them differently. One of my favorite quotes is about this. You

might like it as well.

" All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is accepted as being self-evident " ....Schopenhauer

That is simplified. I am sure FEAR is in there as well.That is the

goal of the people who think they are in charge. I, Like you vote with

my wallet. I put my energy into what I want not what I don't want.I

live in an apartment with a small balcony and grow tons of fruits and

veggies that are organic.I speak freely about the knowledge that has

come my way over the last 20 years. We must acknowledge that this has

been an on going process in out country for a long while. We must stay

on our toes, however there are solutions to all of what is going on

today. It WILL take us out of our comfort zone, but that's OK.

Remember united we stand.I for one will continue to build community,

share knowledge to those who wish to listen and love those that are

too scared to.

Happy New Year Everybody.

Love & Light, Kory

>

> Hello no-forced vaccination,

> I have read the messages on your site for over a year now. Sometimes

I just skip many of

> the articles that speak of the damage created by pHARMa. These

worful articles end up

> consuming me and creating fear.

>

> The articles that give me direction towards having a strong immune

system, knowing my

> natural rights, developing a situation ( be it growing my own

nutrient dense food) that

> models that which is without all this profiteering by someone that

really has no control

> over our lives ( there are too many of us to control) and taking

us from worry towards

> awareness of the benefits of life without man made profit oriented

substances are

> fantastic.

>

> I will continue to sign petitions and letters to our polititions

that keep our natural choices

> available.

>

> There is more power in circumnavigating these forces and building a

platform to realize

> your dreams than to create a platform, built from reaction, that

gives these forces a place

> to exist.

> Let us negate them.

>

> On a micro scale, I spread a lot of information I have learned from

this site. Some people

> that are willing to listen have worked at eating more selectively

and dropping or

> illiminating (this includes flu shots) some of the drugs given to

them by their doctors. If

> we all do these little things we can circumavigate the desires of

these profit seeking

> groups.

>

> Awareness of choice is much stronger than frustrated reaction.

>

> Thank you so much for the direction you have so many times presented.

> RKD

>

And for me as well... have learned so much in the group and finally found birds of a feather. I bring a good academic background in biology and statistics, so after study and much experience with the med and gov lies, I can make a good contribution. Let us make progress this new year and drive the devil as far back as we can! :) Good luck to ALL!

From: goddesswithin45 <goddesswithin45@...>Subject: Re: Focus on your intentionno-forced-vaccination Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 9:21 AM

RKD,Well said.I myself have been doing the same thing since joining thisgroup.That being said there are many steps to the truth and people gothrough them differently. One of my favorite quotes is about this. Youmight like it as well."All truth passes through three stages:First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident" ....SchopenhauerThat is simplified. I am sure FEAR is in there as well.That is thegoal of the people who think they are in charge. I, Like you vote withmy wallet. I put my energy into what I want not what I don't want.Ilive in an apartment with a small balcony and grow tons of fruits andveggies that are organic.I speak freely about the knowledge that hascome my way over the last 20 years. We must acknowledge that this hasbeen an on going process in out country for a long while. We must stayon our toes, however

there are solutions to all of what is going ontoday. It WILL take us out of our comfort zone, but that's OK.Remember united we stand.I for one will continue to build community,share knowledge to those who wish to listen and love those that aretoo scared to.Happy New Year Everybody.Love & Light, Kory>> Hello no-forced vaccination,> I have read the messages on your site for over a year now. SometimesI just skip many of > the articles that speak of the damage created by pHARMa. Theseworful articles end up > consuming me and creating fear. > > The articles that give me direction towards having a strong immunesystem, knowing my > natural rights, developing a situation ( be it

growing my ownnutrient dense food) that > models that which is without all this profiteering by someone thatreally has no control > over our lives ( there are too many of us to control) and takingus from worry towards > awareness of the benefits of life without man made profit orientedsubstances are > fantastic.> > I will continue to sign petitions and letters to our polititionsthat keep our natural choices > available.> > There is more power in circumnavigating these forces and building aplatform to realize > your dreams than to create a platform, built from reaction, thatgives these forces a place > to exist.> Let us negate them.> > On a micro scale, I spread a lot of information I have learned fromthis site. Some people > that are willing to listen have worked at eating more selectivelyand dropping or >

illiminating (this includes flu shots) some of the drugs given tothem by their doctors. If > we all do these little things we can circumavigate the desires ofthese profit seeking > groups. > > Awareness of choice is much stronger than frustrated reaction.> > Thank you so much for the direction you have so many times presented.> RKD>

And for me as well... have learned so much in the group and finally found birds of a feather. I bring a good academic background in biology and statistics, so after study and much experience with the med and gov lies, I can make a good contribution. Let us make progress this new year and drive the devil as far back as we can! :) Good luck to ALL!

From: goddesswithin45 <goddesswithin45@...>Subject: Re: Focus on your intentionno-forced-vaccination Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 9:21 AM

RKD,Well said.I myself have been doing the same thing since joining thisgroup.That being said there are many steps to the truth and people gothrough them differently. One of my favorite quotes is about this. Youmight like it as well."All truth passes through three stages:First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident" ....SchopenhauerThat is simplified. I am sure FEAR is in there as well.That is thegoal of the people who think they are in charge. I, Like you vote withmy wallet. I put my energy into what I want not what I don't want.Ilive in an apartment with a small balcony and grow tons of fruits andveggies that are organic.I speak freely about the knowledge that hascome my way over the last 20 years. We must acknowledge that this hasbeen an on going process in out country for a long while. We must stayon our toes, however

there are solutions to all of what is going ontoday. It WILL take us out of our comfort zone, but that's OK.Remember united we stand.I for one will continue to build community,share knowledge to those who wish to listen and love those that aretoo scared to.Happy New Year Everybody.Love & Light, Kory>> Hello no-forced vaccination,> I have read the messages on your site for over a year now. SometimesI just skip many of > the articles that speak of the damage created by pHARMa. Theseworful articles end up > consuming me and creating fear. > > The articles that give me direction towards having a strong immunesystem, knowing my > natural rights, developing a situation ( be it

growing my ownnutrient dense food) that > models that which is without all this profiteering by someone thatreally has no control > over our lives ( there are too many of us to control) and takingus from worry towards > awareness of the benefits of life without man made profit orientedsubstances are > fantastic.> > I will continue to sign petitions and letters to our polititionsthat keep our natural choices > available.> > There is more power in circumnavigating these forces and building aplatform to realize > your dreams than to create a platform, built from reaction, thatgives these forces a place > to exist.> Let us negate them.> > On a micro scale, I spread a lot of information I have learned fromthis site. Some people > that are willing to listen have worked at eating more selectivelyand dropping or >

illiminating (this includes flu shots) some of the drugs given tothem by their doctors. If > we all do these little things we can circumavigate the desires ofthese profit seeking > groups. > > Awareness of choice is much stronger than frustrated reaction.> > Thank you so much for the direction you have so many times presented.> RKD>