RemedySpot.com

Merck no longer offering single dose break-downs of MMR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians) has now reported it will only make the multi-dose MMR vaccine-- no longer offering these as separate monovalent vaccines.

Note Doug Campos-Outcault's final statement about those who would rather have alternative vaccination schedules.

http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home/publications/news/news-now/clinical-care-research/20081224merckcombo.html

I know I've had a hard time getting back with follow-up commentary on the few things I've posted here-- I apologize for that. I'm grateful for what's been shared with previous things I've sent. I'm glad for ALL that I've been learning here! I will no longer vaccinate our children. I just remember what I first learned when I first started questioning vaccines-- it was when it was "time" for the MMR for our little daughter, and it was regarding the MMR and how it may have triggered our son's autism. I had to fight to get the MMR done separately for her-- I had to go and personally pick up the single-dose measles vaccine for them to administer at the physician's office.

Again, now that I've learned as much as I have and have firmly decided that vaccines are the most dangerous thing to which we're subjecting our dear children, I dread that I even did that much.

Now they're working this much harder to take away even more of our choices. It makes me absolutely cringe.

- Lemmon

The AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians) has now reported it will only make the multi-dose MMR vaccine-- no longer offering these as separate monovalent vaccines.

Note Doug Campos-Outcault's final statement about those who would rather have alternative vaccination schedules.

http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home/publications/news/news-now/clinical-care-research/20081224merckcombo.html

I know I've had a hard time getting back with follow-up commentary on the few things I've posted here-- I apologize for that. I'm grateful for what's been shared with previous things I've sent. I'm glad for ALL that I've been learning here! I will no longer vaccinate our children. I just remember what I first learned when I first started questioning vaccines-- it was when it was "time" for the MMR for our little daughter, and it was regarding the MMR and how it may have triggered our son's autism. I had to fight to get the MMR done separately for her-- I had to go and personally pick up the single-dose measles vaccine for them to administer at the physician's office.

Again, now that I've learned as much as I have and have firmly decided that vaccines are the most dangerous thing to which we're subjecting our dear children, I dread that I even did that much.

Now they're working this much harder to take away even more of our choices. It makes me absolutely cringe.

- Lemmon