RemedySpot.com

Tracking? bad or good?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can't understand why anyone would care about being "tracked." If it's a matter of political oppression, you can't gain anything by being invisible (unless YOU are the Illumati) - that's why we're here, isn't it, to educate people, to let our voice be heard? Sure, I sometimes get a bit paranoid after the FBI made dire threats and involved me in a scam that left two children dead - but, tracking my computer activity can't mean much - my tel and address aren't that difficult to find - if and when martial law is declared and those on the red list are marched off to the gas chambers... It's "them" that need to be tracked! Well, nuff said!

From: Brandegee <lightspirals@...>Subject: Fw: Re: Google?!no-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 9:18 AM

Geez, tracked..... .There are other forums available that are private.After some thought though it doesn't bother me - let them enjoythemselves. We've probably been tracked from birth by other meansanyway, definitely actually.... and another way of subtly causing fear.The opt out thing may not even be for real - why would they createsuch an important snooping mechanism and then give you a choice, really.Liz> > >> > > Ak, school me--what's wrong with Google?> > >> >> > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >> >

I can't understand why anyone would care about being "tracked." If it's a matter of political oppression, you can't gain anything by being invisible (unless YOU are the Illumati) - that's why we're here, isn't it, to educate people, to let our voice be heard? Sure, I sometimes get a bit paranoid after the FBI made dire threats and involved me in a scam that left two children dead - but, tracking my computer activity can't mean much - my tel and address aren't that difficult to find - if and when martial law is declared and those on the red list are marched off to the gas chambers... It's "them" that need to be tracked! Well, nuff said!

From: Brandegee <lightspirals@...>Subject: Fw: Re: Google?!no-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 9:18 AM

Geez, tracked..... .There are other forums available that are private.After some thought though it doesn't bother me - let them enjoythemselves. We've probably been tracked from birth by other meansanyway, definitely actually.... and another way of subtly causing fear.The opt out thing may not even be for real - why would they createsuch an important snooping mechanism and then give you a choice, really.Liz> > >> > > Ak, school me--what's wrong with Google?> > >> >> > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >> >