RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: search engines e-mail providers - boycotting google.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

They're all part of this new Internet 2 where they're changing the internet to become government and media controlled and inhibits the sharing of free information. These groups we have no will no longer exist, all websites such as infowars, nsf, mercola, etc etc will all be shut down. It will be like another form of TV. is part of it, google is part of it and nearly all of the internet service providers are part of it.

Remember when you used to type in the wrong URL and it would send you to a blank page? Now it sends you to a " search page " from your internet service provider which means everything you do is screened by them. They've blacklisted many websites such as the ones mentioned above. You can do a youtube search on it. Which is another thing.... they're also filtering out youtube and " algorithmically demoting " videos that spread the truth. They are lying about the view counts/stats of truth videos.

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Brandegee <lightspirals@...> wrote:

I never liked Google either - always used . For email

also....and that's who runs these groups. Anything wrong with them

now too?

Liz

> >

> > Which Search engines do you guys use? I'm trying to boycott google

> > and don't want to use their search engines or their gmail anymore but

> > I have no idea what the alternatives are that don't function the same

> > way as google (i.e. tracking searches, selling stats, filtering, etc

> etc)

> >

> > Any advice?

> >

>

They're all part of this new Internet 2 where they're changing the internet to become government and media controlled and inhibits the sharing of free information. These groups we have no will no longer exist, all websites such as infowars, nsf, mercola, etc etc will all be shut down. It will be like another form of TV. is part of it, google is part of it and nearly all of the internet service providers are part of it.

Remember when you used to type in the wrong URL and it would send you to a blank page? Now it sends you to a " search page " from your internet service provider which means everything you do is screened by them. They've blacklisted many websites such as the ones mentioned above. You can do a youtube search on it. Which is another thing.... they're also filtering out youtube and " algorithmically demoting " videos that spread the truth. They are lying about the view counts/stats of truth videos.

now too?

Liz

> >

> etc)

> >

> > Any advice?

> >

>

now too?

Liz

> >

> etc)

> >

> > Any advice?

> >

>

now too?

Liz

> >

> etc)

> >

> > Any advice?

> >

>

i too love Firefox. I thought mail had unlimited for free. too bad hotmail isn't the same way. they were interfering with me looking at my mail for 2 years, and now that i can see it freely I'm at 99% or more! From: luvemcats@...

has a decent search engine and also offers email. Free, up to a

point (volume dependent). However, I prefer Mozilla Thunderbird for

Email, which is totally free, not as subject to viruses as Microsoft's

program and has some very cool features for labeling and filtering. It

is a desktop email program, not online. I also use their free browser:

Mozilla Firefox, because it's very cool, easy to use, and filters out

pop-ups and viruses better than most.

It's also very easy, and almost seamless, to grab the old bookmarks

and emails from other programs (Netscape, Microsoft Outlook, etc...)

and integrate them into the Mozilla programs.

I keep my business and personal affairs off the online programs like

Gmail and , because I have no way of knowing what/how they

regulate them to their advantage or to the government's. If it's

desktop, it feels more comfortable to me.

>

> Which Search engines do you guys use? I'm trying to boycott google

> and don't want to use their search engines or their gmail anymore but

> I have no idea what the alternatives are that don't function the same

> way as google (i.e. tracking searches, selling stats, filtering, etc

etc)

>

> Any advice?

>

Messages in this topic (7)

Reply (via web post)

|

Start a new topic

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group |

Terms of Use |

Unsubscribe

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

i too love Firefox. I thought mail had unlimited for free. too bad hotmail isn't the same way. they were interfering with me looking at my mail for 2 years, and now that i can see it freely I'm at 99% or more! From: luvemcats@...

has a decent search engine and also offers email. Free, up to a

point (volume dependent). However, I prefer Mozilla Thunderbird for

Email, which is totally free, not as subject to viruses as Microsoft's

program and has some very cool features for labeling and filtering. It

is a desktop email program, not online. I also use their free browser:

Mozilla Firefox, because it's very cool, easy to use, and filters out

pop-ups and viruses better than most.

It's also very easy, and almost seamless, to grab the old bookmarks

and emails from other programs (Netscape, Microsoft Outlook, etc...)

and integrate them into the Mozilla programs.

I keep my business and personal affairs off the online programs like

Gmail and , because I have no way of knowing what/how they

regulate them to their advantage or to the government's. If it's

desktop, it feels more comfortable to me.

>

> Which Search engines do you guys use? I'm trying to boycott google

> and don't want to use their search engines or their gmail anymore but

> I have no idea what the alternatives are that don't function the same

> way as google (i.e. tracking searches, selling stats, filtering, etc

etc)

>

> Any advice?

>

Messages in this topic (7)

Reply (via web post)

|

Start a new topic

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group |

Terms of Use |

Unsubscribe

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

Now you got me curious. Any idea on where I can find out more about this (Internet 2)?_____________________________________________"Prepare your proof before you argue" - Jewish Proverb

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Monika Reign B. <nature.mum@...> wrote:

Now you got me curious. Any idea on where I can find out more about this (Internet 2)?_____________________________________________"Prepare your proof before you argue" - Jewish Proverb

that's their planOn Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 5:53 AM, jeffersonk2003 <jeffersonk2003@...> wrote:

This is the wost thing that can be done since it will rob individuals

freedom of expression.You see that goes to control private

communication, what value will media services be?

Turn the truth into a lie and make all slaves to it.

Jeff

> > > >

> > > > Which Search engines do you guys use? I'm trying to boycott

google

> > > > and don't want to use their search engines or their gmail

anymore but

> > > > I have no idea what the alternatives are that don't function the

same

> > > > way as google (i.e. tracking searches, selling stats, filtering,

etc

> > > etc)

> > > >

> > > > Any advice?

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

that's their planOn Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 5:53 AM, jeffersonk2003 <jeffersonk2003@...> wrote:

This is the wost thing that can be done since it will rob individuals

freedom of expression.You see that goes to control private

communication, what value will media services be?

Turn the truth into a lie and make all slaves to it.

Jeff

> > > >

> > > > Which Search engines do you guys use? I'm trying to boycott

google

> > > > and don't want to use their search engines or their gmail

anymore but

> > > > I have no idea what the alternatives are that don't function the

same

> > > > way as google (i.e. tracking searches, selling stats, filtering,

etc

> > > etc)

> > > >

> > > > Any advice?

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

I just did a web search on Internet2 and tons of info came up. Info on both sidesPeace, Kory

Remember when you used to type in the wrong URL and it would send you to a blank page? Now it sends you to a "search page" from your internet service provider which means everything you do is screened by them. They've blacklisted many websites such as the ones mentioned above. You can do a youtube search on it. Which is another thing.... they're also filtering out youtube and "algorithmically demoting" videos that spread the truth. They are lying about the view counts/stats of truth videos.

I just did a web search on Internet2 and tons of info came up. Info on both sidesPeace, Kory

Remember when you used to type in the wrong URL and it would send you to a blank page? Now it sends you to a "search page" from your internet service provider which means everything you do is screened by them. They've blacklisted many websites such as the ones mentioned above. You can do a youtube search on it. Which is another thing.... they're also filtering out youtube and "algorithmically demoting" videos that spread the truth. They are lying about the view counts/stats of truth videos.

They restrict access to certain sites by labelling them as " hacker " sites, " dangerous " etc etc. On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 12:13 PM, paoluccm <flatino@...> wrote:

How are they? able to restrict access to web pages? Google has a new

search web page that's supposed to be faster " google chrome " not

sure how its different than regular Google.

-

-- In no-forced-vaccination , " Monika Reign B. "

<nature.mum@...> wrote:

>

> that's their plan

>

> On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 5:53 AM, jeffersonk2003

<jeffersonk2003@...>wrote:

>

> >

> > This is the wost thing that can be done since it will rob

individuals

> > freedom of expression.You see that goes to control private

> > communication, what value will media services be?

> >

> > Turn the truth into a lie and make all slaves to it.

> >

> > Jeff

> >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Which Search engines do you guys use? I'm trying to

boycott

> > google

> > > > > > and don't want to use their search engines or their gmail

> > anymore but

> > > > > > I have no idea what the alternatives are that don't

function the

> > same

> > > > > > way as google (i.e. tracking searches, selling stats,

filtering,

> > etc

> > > > > etc)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Any advice?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

They restrict access to certain sites by labelling them as " hacker " sites, " dangerous " etc etc. On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 12:13 PM, paoluccm <flatino@...> wrote:

How are they? able to restrict access to web pages? Google has a new

search web page that's supposed to be faster " google chrome " not

sure how its different than regular Google.

-

-- In no-forced-vaccination , " Monika Reign B. "

<nature.mum@...> wrote:

>

> that's their plan

>

> On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 5:53 AM, jeffersonk2003

<jeffersonk2003@...>wrote:

>

> >

> > This is the wost thing that can be done since it will rob

individuals

> > freedom of expression.You see that goes to control private

> > communication, what value will media services be?

> >

> > Turn the truth into a lie and make all slaves to it.

> >

> > Jeff

> >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Which Search engines do you guys use? I'm trying to

boycott

> > google

> > > > > > and don't want to use their search engines or their gmail

> > anymore but

> > > > > > I have no idea what the alternatives are that don't

function the

> > same

> > > > > > way as google (i.e. tracking searches, selling stats,

filtering,

> > etc

> > > > > etc)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Any advice?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

The default website or homepage can be changed in every browser I've

ever worked with.

I've always liked the functionality of all of Google's apps, but I've

always been wary of what they're up to... since I often read the ToS.

Just some other info.

Google Chrome is their attempt at creating a web browser. It's not

another form of the internet. It's like firefox, netscape, opera,

safari, etc...

Firefox is AOL fyi. Sort of frustrating, since it used to be independent.

As for a different forum. It would be the most advantageous to start a

Bulletin board style forum on a url that we control. The format is

easier to read and navigate, it's easier to categorize the topics

making it a lot easier to moderate without having to 'censor' things.

I know of a place where we could host one that works fairly well for

free. However, having a url that we control would cost us.

Here is the free hosting site. I have a forum that I just set up

there... It's fairly easy to do so.

http://www.forums-free.com/en/

Hope that helps a little.

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 10:19 AM, paoluccm <flatino@...> wrote:

> What about fire fox? I noticed that it defaults to google or can that

> be changed in the settings? How is dog pile? Its suppose to use all

> the search engines.

>

>

>

>

>> > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > Which Search engines do you guys use? I'm trying to

>> > boycott

>> > > > google

>> > > > > > > > and don't want to use their search engines or their gmail

>> > > > anymore but

>> > > > > > > > I have no idea what the alternatives are that don't

>> > function the

>> > > > same

>> > > > > > > > way as google (i.e. tracking searches, selling stats,

>> > filtering,

>> > > > etc

>> > > > > > > etc)

>> > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > Any advice?

>> > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>

>

The default website or homepage can be changed in every browser I've

ever worked with.

I've always liked the functionality of all of Google's apps, but I've

always been wary of what they're up to... since I often read the ToS.

Just some other info.

Google Chrome is their attempt at creating a web browser. It's not

another form of the internet. It's like firefox, netscape, opera,

safari, etc...

Firefox is AOL fyi. Sort of frustrating, since it used to be independent.

As for a different forum. It would be the most advantageous to start a

Bulletin board style forum on a url that we control. The format is

easier to read and navigate, it's easier to categorize the topics

making it a lot easier to moderate without having to 'censor' things.

I know of a place where we could host one that works fairly well for

free. However, having a url that we control would cost us.

Here is the free hosting site. I have a forum that I just set up

there... It's fairly easy to do so.

http://www.forums-free.com/en/

Hope that helps a little.

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 10:19 AM, paoluccm <flatino@...> wrote:

> What about fire fox? I noticed that it defaults to google or can that

> be changed in the settings? How is dog pile? Its suppose to use all

> the search engines.

>

>

>

>