RemedySpot.com

Re: Some doctors giving up vaccines because of cost???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hullo . First I have heard of this. I know Ped's make the bulk of their money on vaccinations with well care visits. But thanks for the info. This is another dabbling with deceptive numbers and percentage polls, so it is hard to say how expansive this possibility of doctors opting out of vaccinating might be. Too bad it is not an issue of money, instead of conscious. Another thing to put on your Santa Wish List. That they stop vaccinating, and that they dont get any governmental support to change the reimbursement practices. Sooner or later...you would think that BigPharm would get tired (and broke) from giving away all these free and useless vaccines. So you have to keep digging deeper to find out Why they are doing it! Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Vaccines PREVENT Health

Hullo . First I have heard of this. I know Ped's make the bulk of their money on vaccinations with well care visits. But thanks for the info. This is another dabbling with deceptive numbers and percentage polls, so it is hard to say how expansive this possibility of doctors opting out of vaccinating might be. Too bad it is not an issue of money, instead of conscious. Another thing to put on your Santa Wish List. That they stop vaccinating, and that they dont get any governmental support to change the reimbursement practices. Sooner or later...you would think that BigPharm would get tired (and broke) from giving away all these free and useless vaccines. So you have to keep digging deeper to find out Why they are doing it! Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Vaccines PREVENT Health

This is interesting - I am not sure that they are making a killing - yes we selectively vax (perhaps I'm on the wrong list?) and on a shot only visit, the invoice shows they do not charge insurance and they write off the cost and only take my general co-pay.

I am quite sure that they aren't getting government subsidies since they had me sign before whether I wanted the government brand or to choose, and I declineed government "shots"

Mama to Viveka Wife to Ravi

Owner of www.newlyecomama.com Our Group and Get the Scoop and Savings!

From: karla walsh <faerie1952@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 4:46:56 AMSubject: Re: Some doctors giving up vaccines because of cost???

Hullo . First I have heard of this. I know Ped's make the bulk of their money on vaccinations with well care visits. But thanks for the info. This is another dabbling with deceptive numbers and percentage polls, so it is hard to say how expansive this possibility of doctors opting out of vaccinating might be. Too bad it is not an issue of money, instead of conscious.

Another thing to put on your Santa Wish List. That they stop vaccinating, and that they dont get any governmental support to change the reimbursement practices.

Sooner or later...you would think that BigPharm would get tired (and broke) from giving away all these free and useless vaccines. So you have to keep digging deeper to find out Why they are doing it!

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Vaccines PREVENT Health

This is interesting - I am not sure that they are making a killing - yes we selectively vax (perhaps I'm on the wrong list?) and on a shot only visit, the invoice shows they do not charge insurance and they write off the cost and only take my general co-pay.

I am quite sure that they aren't getting government subsidies since they had me sign before whether I wanted the government brand or to choose, and I declineed government "shots"

Mama to Viveka Wife to Ravi

Owner of www.newlyecomama.com Our Group and Get the Scoop and Savings!

From: karla walsh <faerie1952@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 4:46:56 AMSubject: Re: Some doctors giving up vaccines because of cost???

Hullo . First I have heard of this. I know Ped's make the bulk of their money on vaccinations with well care visits. But thanks for the info. This is another dabbling with deceptive numbers and percentage polls, so it is hard to say how expansive this possibility of doctors opting out of vaccinating might be. Too bad it is not an issue of money, instead of conscious.

Another thing to put on your Santa Wish List. That they stop vaccinating, and that they dont get any governmental support to change the reimbursement practices.

Sooner or later...you would think that BigPharm would get tired (and broke) from giving away all these free and useless vaccines. So you have to keep digging deeper to find out Why they are doing it!

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Vaccines PREVENT Health

Hullo . I dont know if you are on the right list either. That is your choice. If you vaccinate selectively, we have to assume you are fully informed. One of the points of this forum is to stop forced vaccinations, drugs, chemicals, etc on the public. Vaccinations are considered forced when your human rights are taken away, or you are not fully informed. Including coersion. You dont sound like that is the case for you. But we cant know what information has made you pick some vacs over others, or when given. I do have a question about the insurance reimbursement tho. You say your insurance is not changed for the vaccines? If you pay a co-pay, would your insurance not pick up the remainder automatically? I am confused. I also have never heard of patients being offered and having to sign for a gov. brand over (WHAT) other brand of vacs? More

confused. AND who do you think is not making a killing on What? Remains confused, lol. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Hullo . I dont know if you are on the right list either. That is your choice. If you vaccinate selectively, we have to assume you are fully informed. One of the points of this forum is to stop forced vaccinations, drugs, chemicals, etc on the public. Vaccinations are considered forced when your human rights are taken away, or you are not fully informed. Including coersion. You dont sound like that is the case for you. But we cant know what information has made you pick some vacs over others, or when given. I do have a question about the insurance reimbursement tho. You say your insurance is not changed for the vaccines? If you pay a co-pay, would your insurance not pick up the remainder automatically? I am confused. I also have never heard of patients being offered and having to sign for a gov. brand over (WHAT) other brand of vacs? More

confused. AND who do you think is not making a killing on What? Remains confused, lol. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL