RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: meeting on vaccines in NJ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr Debbie,

The "meeting on vaccines" you refer to, r u talking about the town hall with Gov Corzine?

Heidi

From: majestichealth@...Reply-no-forced-vaccination To: no-forced-vaccination Subject: Re: Re: Outline of Action PlanDate: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:51:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi ,

I am so happy that since I mentioned Trudeau and when he thought of as he slept and what he did in NY, I am trying to ask for the same in site into helping us all without going to prison. I understand and appreciate everyone's concern about me stepping too far out of the box and possibly being hurt..I do, but I need to have the faith in the Universal Spirit within us all...the One who is bringing us all together here, that He will direct me and us to something much bigger than the government control and lies that are killing people....It is wonderful that people are finally sharing their stories and there are many very sad and frightening ones. This is a wonderful site and I don;t think the FDA and /Government wouldn think that we might all get together like this...I am just concerned that they will try to shut down our communication here...so why don't we all try to get more information on each of us like our personal email address ...what do you think...they are liable to do anything....Dr. Debbie PS.. are you by chance in NJ? that meeting on the Vaccines is on Monday of next week....

Re: Outline of Action Plan

Fred, you are awesome!! A true kindred spirit. I know there are many others out there who need to come forward and answer the call to stand up for their rights. 'Stand for something,

or fall for anything' is another of my favorite quotes. What you have said is so true and those in 'power' or so they think, are only using fear as that is the only tactic they're familiar

with. However, we need to arm ourselves w/facts and a steadfast resolve to continue exposing those who speak lies. A man's reputation is all he has and people in bureaucracies hate to have their egos trampled on. I relish exposing these charlatans

for what they are and the more that people own their power and go out on a limb and

state the truth, then the tide will turn and they will respect our voices, ultimately. I don't want them to fear us necessarily, but if that is what it takes, so be it.

Trudeau's example pointed out in a former e-mail was right on the money. Can

you imagine a court scene where thousands of letters are literally brought in to support

the defendant? What a powerful visualization. For those who haven't seen it yet, and

those who have, watch 'The Secret'. I realize it's been out awhile, but the messages

put forth are powerful and the approaches discussed are ageless and they do work,

believe me. In our Walmart battle, we all collectively and individually visualized Walmart

walking away from the negotations table. They ultimately gave up as they realized we

were a force to be reckoned with. We weren't a huge community, but we had a voice

and we were not afraid to use it. We played hardball and wore them down. No ifs, ands

or butts. There was absolutely NO WAY, they were going to come into our neighborhood.

We had 'support your local retailers day', where people were encouraged to shop at the

local shops which displayed a 'Stop Elitch Walmart' sign in their window and a list of these

retailers was on our webpage. We also had a 'call Walmart day' where we flooded their

phonelines and it was the first time ever their lines were totally busy. We had cellphone

#'s of the execs and would call them daily to let them know 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT

COMING INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD'. After awhile, they realized we were too hostile

and organized to deal with and they left w/their tails between their legs. Talk about

celebration! To this day, I can walk our streets and run into people I now consider

friends who joined us in that effort. I envision the same happening here in our efforts

to inform and educate everyone around us about how vaccines are dangerous, how

everyone has free choice, and to question those in charge. Anything is possible, and

I will be here to witness the drug cartel breaking up. I realize it's a huge goal, but it's akin

to a vs. Goliath battle, which can be won.

Fred, your steps are in lockstep w/mine and I encourage others to take this info and spread

it as far as possible. I have a growing e-mail base of friends and colleagues and I regularly

put out info from the NVIC and other websites which are relevant to our cause.

Thank you to everyone involved in this effort. Keep the faith and everyday devote time to

doing your best to spread the word.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dr Debbie,

The "meeting on vaccines" you refer to, r u talking about the town hall with Gov Corzine?

Heidi

From: majestichealth@...Reply-no-forced-vaccination To: no-forced-vaccination Subject: Re: Re: Outline of Action PlanDate: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:51:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi ,

I am so happy that since I mentioned Trudeau and when he thought of as he slept and what he did in NY, I am trying to ask for the same in site into helping us all without going to prison. I understand and appreciate everyone's concern about me stepping too far out of the box and possibly being hurt..I do, but I need to have the faith in the Universal Spirit within us all...the One who is bringing us all together here, that He will direct me and us to something much bigger than the government control and lies that are killing people....It is wonderful that people are finally sharing their stories and there are many very sad and frightening ones. This is a wonderful site and I don;t think the FDA and /Government wouldn think that we might all get together like this...I am just concerned that they will try to shut down our communication here...so why don't we all try to get more information on each of us like our personal email address ...what do you think...they are liable to do anything....Dr. Debbie PS.. are you by chance in NJ? that meeting on the Vaccines is on Monday of next week....

Fred, you are awesome!! A true kindred spirit. I know there are many others out there who need to come forward and answer the call to stand up for their rights. 'Stand for something,

or fall for anything' is another of my favorite quotes. What you have said is so true and those in 'power' or so they think, are only using fear as that is the only tactic they're familiar

with. However, we need to arm ourselves w/facts and a steadfast resolve to continue exposing those who speak lies. A man's reputation is all he has and people in bureaucracies hate to have their egos trampled on. I relish exposing these charlatans

for what they are and the more that people own their power and go out on a limb and

state the truth, then the tide will turn and they will respect our voices, ultimately. I don't want them to fear us necessarily, but if that is what it takes, so be it.

you imagine a court scene where thousands of letters are literally brought in to support

the defendant? What a powerful visualization. For those who haven't seen it yet, and

those who have, watch 'The Secret'. I realize it's been out awhile, but the messages

put forth are powerful and the approaches discussed are ageless and they do work,

believe me. In our Walmart battle, we all collectively and individually visualized Walmart

walking away from the negotations table. They ultimately gave up as they realized we

were a force to be reckoned with. We weren't a huge community, but we had a voice

and we were not afraid to use it. We played hardball and wore them down. No ifs, ands

or butts. There was absolutely NO WAY, they were going to come into our neighborhood.

We had 'support your local retailers day', where people were encouraged to shop at the

local shops which displayed a 'Stop Elitch Walmart' sign in their window and a list of these

retailers was on our webpage. We also had a 'call Walmart day' where we flooded their

phonelines and it was the first time ever their lines were totally busy. We had cellphone

#'s of the execs and would call them daily to let them know 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT

and organized to deal with and they left w/their tails between their legs. Talk about

celebration! To this day, I can walk our streets and run into people I now consider

friends who joined us in that effort. I envision the same happening here in our efforts

everyone has free choice, and to question those in charge. Anything is possible, and

I will be here to witness the drug cartel breaking up. I realize it's a huge goal, but it's akin

Fred, your steps are in lockstep w/mine and I encourage others to take this info and spread

it as far as possible. I have a growing e-mail base of friends and colleagues and I regularly

Thank you to everyone involved in this effort. Keep the faith and everyday devote time to

Dr Debbie,

Heidi

Hi ,

Dr Debbie,

Heidi

Hi ,

Heidi, I believe so...I will check I just got an email yesterday from the State of Washington, which I thought I passed on...let me check

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: Outline of Action Plan

COMING INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD' . After awhile, they realized we were too hostile

Heidi, I believe so...I will check I just got an email yesterday from the State of Washington, which I thought I passed on...let me check