RemedySpot.com

polio

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since no one spoke specifically to the polio issue, let me just note for you that polio is not an airborne disease. It's spread through feces. Correct me if I'm wrong, folks, but basically, you need to ingest the feces of a person with polio in order to contract it. Hand washing and teaching your child to keep his hands out of his mouth will pretty much take care of this.

Keep your child off sugar and dairy, breastfeed him as long as possible and, once you do start him on real food, make it whole food and organic whenever possible. That's a far better defense than he'll ever get from vaccines.

I know how you feel about being blind for 32 years (33 for me next month!). Welcome to the group. :)

Since no one spoke specifically to the polio issue, let me just note for you that polio is not an airborne disease. It's spread through feces. Correct me if I'm wrong, folks, but basically, you need to ingest the feces of a person with polio in order to contract it. Hand washing and teaching your child to keep his hands out of his mouth will pretty much take care of this.

Keep your child off sugar and dairy, breastfeed him as long as possible and, once you do start him on real food, make it whole food and organic whenever possible. That's a far better defense than he'll ever get from vaccines.

I know how you feel about being blind for 32 years (33 for me next month!). Welcome to the group. :)