RemedySpot.com

FW: Let's Get Popular Group Fighting 4 Judicial Accountability

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From: durant_b@...To: a-n-g-e-r CC: cyberray@...; markbilk@...; dduboisrn@...Subject: Let's Get Popular Group Fighting 4 Judicial AccountabilityDate: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 04:54:48 -0600

Everyone please watch an listen to the video, as doctors, lawyers, and others have fought and are winning to get judicial accountability, and defense for our constitutional rights and protections. We must communicate with this group. They are exposing hospitals who kill due to lack of health insurance (and were protected by the corrupt judicial system, voter fraud, and much more. Watch and listen. I was denied access to the grand jury when the local D.A> would not prosecute the brother of the District Judge. These dedicated people have experienced this and much more. Doctors, lawyers, and other professional people are blowing the whistle and fighting diligently to regain our democracy.http://www.popular4people.org/To: a-n-g-e-r CC: cyberray@...; markbilk@...From: janet_c_phelan@...Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:15:31 -0800Subject: [A-N-G-E-R] My report has been delivered to the DOJ

I was in conference calls for a couple of days, and people were going to be walking in the frigging report to US DOJ offices, all over the country. I think the feds caved. I think we wore them down.Now, it gets serious. We'll see what eventuates. Maybe, just maybe, I can go home soon.As if I'd want to. The United States of America is a horror show. But my kitty cat is in Oregon and so are my belongings. I lost most of everything I ever owned because of this guardianship crap, the years of homelessness and no money to even pay for storage. I was able to rescue a very few belongings only. My treasures.... A few family photographs, some books, a few pieces of clothing. A few memories, that I had a family, that I had a

normal life.Yes, I want to retrieve those. I have rented a room in someone's apartment here in Toronto and am to move in next week. It is time for me to get myself out of this monster, this America and start living my life elsewhere. I want to thank those of you who contacted me with concern and alarm, and for the rest of you, all I can say is, you are in fact, digging your own grave. You stand up for yourselves, you ignore the plight of your fellow human beings (and some of you were actually calling others on the group and telling them to disbelieve or ignore me altogether) and you are Americans. At this point in time, that is probably the worst thing I could say about anyone.You see, they are coming for people. This is what this is all about. They came for your parents. The fact that the modus operandi for the attack

on your parents was different than in Nazi Germany, different than in other brutal dictatorships, is frankly immaterial. The US government has perfected the art of the "spin." They have you confused. You don't understand the level of monstrous deception that has been spun around you, and you are so wounded by what has happened to those you love that you cannot reach beyond yourselves and notice that one of your group was under deadly, mortal attack.So you ignore it, you act as if it didn't really happen. And what will happen next is that they will come for you. This is the way it works, guys.Those of you on the group who were caring and wonderful and called and called to make sure I was okay, blessings upon you. Lines are being drawn now, our true selves are becoming manifest. There are those on the group, and you know who you are, who actually give a damn about something beyond yourselves. Thank you so much for caring. It kept me

going in the darkest time of my entire life.May the blessings of the Universe keep you safe,Janet Phelan

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.