RemedySpot.com

Re: Roll Call!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm here, just quiet. Doing ok

Roll call!

Time for everyone to check in!!! This means you!

~~

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

What in particular do you want to know ? Things are

pretty much the same which is why I've not posted much.

I do have a cold on top of everything else.

=====

Kristy :)

http://www.geocities.com/sokokl/kristyspersonalpage.html

Hoping to be a nurse soon but for now just a Medical Secretary who does a lot of

learning from reading on the Net, books, my dr(s), as well as sharing my own

personal experiences.

is here with many autoimmune diseases

Roll call!

~~

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Feel better Kristy.

I'm still no better and battling daily

Love

Re: Roll call!

> What in particular do you want to know ? Things are

> pretty much the same which is why I've not posted much.

>

> I do have a cold on top of everything else.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> =====

> Kristy :)

>

> http://www.geocities.com/sokokl/kristyspersonalpage.html

>

> Hoping to be a nurse soon but for now just a Medical Secretary who does a

lot of learning from reading on the Net, books, my dr(s), as well as sharing

my own personal experiences.

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Hi.

I am here. I am very busy with uni at the moment. I have to leave the house

at or before 7am most mornings and by the time I get home around teatime I

am too exhausted and sore to spend time online. I have a lot of reading to

catch up on for today's tutorials.

To the person who asked if I have endometriosis, I am not sure. Not as far

as I know, but I refused to have the testing for it and wanted to try depo

provera first. Since the needle seems to help a lot with the pains, I will

keep taking it and hope it does not get worse.

I think I am getting a " flare " or whatever of what my doctor thinks is

probably CFS. Full-time campus attendance this week has taxed me badly and

last night I had a migraine. I cannot take sumatriptan with my fluvoxamine

so I was worried that the migraine would stay around until today and mess up

my studies. I took some painkillers and Phenergan and a laxative and went to

bed without doing my reading and the migraine has gone now, but I am running

late.

I will be back to reading email after another three weeks or so. I have

three weeks left of full-time hell and then I will find out if I got into

the Comp Sci degree.

Take care all,

CZ

Hi.

I forgot to say that if anybody wants or needs to contact me while I am

doing this uni course, the best way to get me is to email my ISP account

which is antryg@...

I check this most lunchtimes in the library reserved study room (for people

with disabilities.. it is a lovely quiet place to go for some time out from

all the people and noise), so I will most likely read the email sent to that

account each day and will reply to it if I have time. I have not signed up

my lists to it because I would not cope with a lot of list mail and trying

to check it via the web-based mail of my ISP on the uni network during my

break-times.

Take care,

CZ

Just want to know how everyone is doing. The list has been quiet these last few days.

-- Re: Roll call!

What in particular do you want to know ? Things arepretty much the same which is why I've not posted much.I do have a cold on top of everything else.=====Kristy :)http://www.geocities.com/sokokl/kristyspersonalpage.htmlHoping to be a nurse soon but for now just a Medical Secretary who does a lot of learning from reading on the Net, books, my dr(s), as well as sharing my own personal experiences.__________________________________________________

I am also checking in as doing pretty well and being alive ;-D

T. aka Pegasus

--

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

1 cent a minute calls anywhere in the U.S.!

http://www.getpennytalk.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=RG9853KJ & url=http://www.\

getpennytalk.com

LOL I roll over in my bed

Re: Roll call!

Hello

I call my rolls " dinner " as in " dinner rolls " .

Regards,

Don & wrote:

>

> Time for everyone to check in!!! This means you!

>

>

>

> ~~

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Being Sick Community

Memorial Page

http://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/

Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-

/messages

Chat:-

Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet.

/files/chat.htm

Bookmarks:-

Add a website URL you have found useful.

/links

Personal Complaints or problems:-

Please contact a moderator

email: -owner

Subscription Details:-

1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.

2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to

browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.

3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your

convenience and receive no email.

To modify your subscription settings please visit:-

/join

To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-

-subscribe

-unsubscribe

" Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what

you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you

must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if

it's easier to let go. " - Pueblo Prayer

,I am not here much. Have been going through some major trials but making it. Lost a mother in law last week and this week completely lost my voice. Once vocal cord is paralyzed and the other almost is. I had been whispering for a long time but can't even do that now. am trying to adjust and just dealing with the feelings as they come up. carol

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:59:46 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time) "Don & " <handd1@...> writes:

~~

• 1 month later...

Dentist is yucky...I went and had the color matched to mine this morning for my bridge...

Good Luck tomorrow...Eat before ya leave, it will be a couple of hours before you will be able to, until the novacain wears off :o( Did ya make anytime for your Barbies today??? Have ya been to the library to look for a stretching video like you wanted??? Go walk around the house a time or two if ya can...Trying to think of things to get ya motivated to get out of the house... :o) We went for our walk this morning on the trail...It got to 60* today, now we are in a winter storm warning for 4 - 8 inches of snow by tomorrow night with a high of 30*...

Crazy weather !!!

How many have already gotten hit with this mess??? I hope we keep power... Tomorrow is our day to get the girls...Hubby and I WILL be out in this mess, but if it's as bad as they are saying, then we will try and get Mcs for the girls and eat in their dads driveway in the car, because we are NOT allowed in the girlfriends precious house, and we will NOT put the girls in danger by taking them on the roads if that bad...So if we can make it there, that's what we will do if that bad...At Least we will get to see them :o) Then we will have to try and make it home again...About 25 miles apart I think it is...

Take Care ((( BIG BEARS HUGS )))

Helen

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

Im here. im alive. thats about it. dentist tommorow. ick.

Melinda

Im here. im alive. thats about it. dentist tommorow. ick.

Melinda

Roll Call!

Time for roll call everyone! respond to this message and let us know how you've been doing, if you need emotional support, if you need some time in the chatroom.....We miss you, and need to know you all are okay.

(Y) (Y)

( ';')(';' )...(")_(")(")_(") *****************

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

I'M here.... sorry I haven't been posting much... so much going on and then that darn virus got into my PC last weekend.

Well, today is the day... I am off to see my neurologist will a load of info that I downloaded about CMPS.... Thanks again Helen.. Please keep your fingers crossed everyone that she actually listens to me & takes me seriously!! I will write as soon as I get home!!

((((Big hugs from Finland)))

Roll Call!

Time for roll call everyone! respond to this message and let us know how you've been doing, if you need emotional support, if you need some time in the chatroom.....We miss you, and need to know you all are okay.

(Y) (Y)

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Hello

The dinner rolls came with almost every hospital meal, the exceptions

being the full liquid meals. They tended to be cold and greasy so I

rarely ate more than a bite or two. However, I would now call rolls a

definite hospital food group. I would also call Jello a distinct

hospital food group as well.

Regards,

Don & wrote:

>

> Time for roll call everyone! respond to this message and let us know

> how you've been doing, if you need emotional support, if you need some

> time in the chatroom.....We miss you, and need to know you all are okay.

>

>

I am here, reading from the web. Went to psychiatrist yesterday, he

upped my antidepressant a little. I am here, just not up to posting

or reading much. Some of the depression has lifted, but I am still

quite down.

Denisa

> Time for roll call everyone! respond to this message and let us

know how

> you've been doing, if you need emotional support, if you need some

time in

> the chatroom.....We miss you, and need to know you all are okay.

>

> (Y) (Y)

> ( ';')(';' )

> ...( " )_( " )( " )_( " )

> *****************

Helen,

You know better than that! Of course you count! I know this has been very hard on you, but as I've said before, someday it will no longer be Jeramie's choice where the girls go. Sooner or later, you will have them. And when they remember who mistreated them, and who fought for them, who's getting their presence at holiday times? Hang in there, and don't be afraid to vent to the group, we'll all here for you, and backing you 400%! How about a nice warm bath with a nice cup of hot chocolate...and a nice nap on a nice and fuzzy blanket. That is what I do when I am stressed. MMMMM...that sounds good right now. hee hee...I'm off to my blankie to nap now!

(stress free hugs)

(Y) (Y)

-- Roll Call!

I'm Here !!! Do I count ??? Been having it a little rough around here, at least for us it has been...I'm still fighting illnesses, I'm stressed to the Max, and I miss my Grandbabies, so much... We get to see them on tues. and Thurs. and every other weekend, but it just isn't the same as them being home here... :o( When this is all said and done in the courts and we don't win, and if we don't get court ordered visitations, then their father has already told us that we will never see them again...For the ones that have no idea what I am talking about, I have raised our grand daughters for the last seven years (7-6-4)and their father, after having a new girlfriend for three months) finally decided to be a family and came on the pretense of taking them for a sleep over and never returned them...The girls cry still to come home, but we have been told that we are grandparents and we have no rights...So have been very much stressed out, which causes illnesses to have a hayday with me :o( Sorry, you asked :o( Helen

Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8 Time for roll call everyone! respond to this message and let us know how you've been doing, if you need emotional support, if you need some time in the chatroom.....We miss you, and need to know you all are okay. (Y) (Y)( ';')(';' )....(")_(")(")_(") *****************~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

I am here. Just kind of down since my car broke down about a month ago and I made the decision to quit driving due to some things that had happened (getting majorly lost when going to places I have been to many times and therefore should know how to get to with no problems!) I also have been having pretty bad back pain most days to the point that, when I rise from the seat after sitting for a couple of hours, I have to walk around hunched over. The good thing is that, now that I rely on my MIL and hubby for rides, I spend more time with them than usual. Also, the pollen here has been in the "high" range for the last week or so causing havoc with my allergies.

About 2 weeks ago, I got good news when I did my hubby's and my taxes and found out that we are getting back a good chunk of change spread out between the federal taxes and the state taxes. So, this will help out when they get here.

Today, I decided that my online priorities have changed some since about 6 months ago when I had joined some new (to me) online groups, so, I ended up leaving some of the groups that I am on. Just keep in mind that even when my online priorities change, I do not foresee me leaving this particular group unless I either get thrown off this list or I die, neither of which I foresee happening in the next few days ;-)

T. aka Pegasus

ID pegasustom

MSN Messenger pegasusnumber1@...

ICQ 25284229

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

heather-am still here mostly reading and am grateful for this group. carol

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:40:48 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time) "Don & " <handd1@...> writes:

(Y) (Y)

Thanks , I am stressed to the max right now...If the tears would stop flowing, that would help, but I just can't control them anymore...All the little things that the girls tell us add up to so much and no one seems to listen but us...Tonight the baby was trying to tell us that miss shanny told them that they would have to be by themsives for a little while...We didn't understand what she was trying to say, as she is only 4 and still hard to always understand... But she was crying and afraid and that just got us both so upset, to think that they will be or have been by themselves...They are too little to be left alone yet for any length of time :o( She was so afraid... I will get to the bottom of it tomorrow night when we get to pick them up and find out what exactly she said...She was interupted on the phone and did not get to finish telling us about it...If they Have been left alone, I am going to the authority's with them in tow, to see what can be done, so this will not happen again...

Your theory sounds good about the fuzzy bankie and warm bath...I sleep with three bankies and two dollies and one dalmation, every night, to cuddle up to, they belong to the girls and they help me right now, as they had all favorites taken away from them now except for one bankie and one stuffed animal or dolly in Bre's case...So they brought their things back home and I think that is what got him mad...They are not allowed to bring their toys with them when we pick them up anymore as they won't allow it anymore...They just don't understand and neither do we... :o( I Thank everyone for listening to my rambling on at times, it helps me to get through this much difficult time...(It's very difficult for me )

((( Special Hugs )))

Helen

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

Helen,

You know better than that! Of course you count! I know this has been very hard on you, but as I've said before, someday it will no longer be Jeramie's choice where the girls go. Sooner or later, you will have them. And when they remember who mistreated them, and who fought for them, who's getting their presence at holiday times? Hang in there, and don't be afraid to vent to the group, we'll all here for you, and backing you 400%! How about a nice warm bath with a nice cup of hot chocolate...and a nice nap on a nice and fuzzy blanket. That is what I do when I am stressed. MMMMM...that sounds good right now. hee hee...I'm off to my blankie to nap now!

(stress free hugs)

(Y) (Y)

( ';')(';' )

....(")_(")(")_(")

Oh ,

Whenever you need to vent, my listening ear is right here.......

It's terrible for the girls.

I will pray for you that there can be a way to help you so the

girls can stay with you.

Hang in there, sweetie, you've prayers and support that will help you go

through

this difficult time.

Special Hugs,

Xiomi

• 6 months later...