RemedySpot.com

energy...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's a personal choice. For me I have a cancer dx and impaired NIS & Organification/Oxidation. I have been dx'd as well with high bromine levels in the loading test. So we knew there was an issue. I had been on 50 mgs since March '06 and was doing well. So we decided to push the envelope and it has thrown me into a huge detox. So for now I will not share any more. I am working through these issues and will let you all know what I figure out when I have more answers. For now I am fighting through it and just feeling bad. I felt awesome for the first week but then the detox overloaded my system.

Re: Energy...

I take 50 mgs, hmmm should I take 100mg?

I Love Maltese Dogs!Helena412@...

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Energy.... I need some :-)

My Iodoral came today! Is it possible to avoid detox symptoms if I start low with Iodoral and work my way up slowly? Truthfully, you're scaring me here :-/

What time of day should I take it? Should I split the dose or take it all at once? I take HC first thing in the AM with a small amt. of food, then Armour sublingually. Is it OK to take iodoral with HC first thing?

Please do let us know how you make out with your detox. Thanks for all your help.

BGod Bless America!One nation under God

----- Original Message -----

So we decided to push the envelope and it has thrown me into a huge detox. So for now I will not share any more. I am working through these issues and will let you all know what I figure out when I have more answers. For now I am fighting through it and just feeling bad. I felt awesome for the first week but then the detox overloaded my system.

• 10 months later...