RemedySpot.com

Something New

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OF COURSE THEY WILL ALL DENY IT...we are not in the loop. They were prolly given some kinda vaccine(or even something in their chow) to where they were only carriers....to bring it on home to the people here. If they were aware of it they wouldnt be so eager to bring it home to their families. that would definitely bring down communities...we quit working, lose our homes, businesses, and eventually our sanity.....sounds like some twilight zone type ship but absolutely possible!> > > > >>> > > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> > > > >>> > > > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> > > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a> > > day.> > > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> > > > >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the> > > woman> > > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens> > in ways> > > she> > > > > had> > > > >> never thought possible.> > > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery.> > > com/tv-> > > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> > > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but> > > there> > > > > are> > > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > > > > shown.> > > > >>> > > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> > > > >> (60 minutes)> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >> Bessie> > > > >>> > > > >> > > > >> > > > Adam > > > > Rumblers C.C.> > > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> > > >> > >> >>

I will be starting all over.....this is just so disheartening......Rita

Re: something new

I KNOW WHT YOU MEAN...MY PAWPAW ALWAYS HAD CHICKENS AND RABBITS! ALWAYS...THEY BELIEVED IF U COULDNT LIVE OFF THE LAND U COULDNT EAT! THIS IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING ELSE! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, WE ARE GONNA KICK ITS ASS! NO DOUBT....AND MRS. RITA, YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW TO SEND THEM DOWN THE DRAIN SO IT COULD BE WORSE...YOU COULD BE BACK AT THE BEGINNING WITH NO CLUE. > >>>>> >>> >>>>> >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> >>>>> >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a> >>>> day.> >>>>> >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> >>>>> >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the> >>>> woman> >>>>> >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens in ways> >>>> she> >>>>> > had> >>>>> >> never thought possible.> >>>>> >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery.> >>>> com/tv-> >>>>> >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> >>>>> >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but> >>>> there> >>>>> > are> >>>>> >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> >>>>> > shown.> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> >>>>> >> (60 minutes)> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >> Bessie> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >> >>>>> >> >>>>> Adam > >>>>> Rumblers C.C.> >>>>> www.myspace. com/irishbandido> >>>>>> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace.com/irishbandido>

Yes.....I heard about that....it causes something called Masters Disease...which is a skin rash. Rita

http://www.aldf.com/stari.shtml

ANOTHER QUESTION...DO YOU HAVE A NEIGHBOR THAT S BEEN TO IRAQ? I think they are bringing back a 'weapon of mass destruction' in the form of a genetically modified mite that breeds with the ones already around us and makes these super bad a** babies that can ADAPT to whatever they come in contact with. Think about how much destruction you could cause, say if you were some evil country leader and u wanted to do harm to another. What better way than to use their OWN people who will go home to THEIR families, who spread it through church, school, etc. AND by the time its acknowledged by the 'authority' figures, say 10 yrs from the start, then it's just too damn late, huh? THEY(evil ones) are then sitting back with a smug look on their face cause they know they've pulled off the ultimate act of 'terrorism'. .. something to think about.> > >>> > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> > >>> > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a > day.> > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> > >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the > woman> > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens in ways > she> > > had> > >> never thought possible.> > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery. > com/tv-> > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743.. 1> > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but > there> > > are> > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > > shown.> > >>> > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> > >> (60 minutes)> > >>> > >>> > >> Bessie> > >>> > >> > > > > Adam > > Rumblers C.C.> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> >>

Yep, thats it. The don't have testing for STARI. It is a clinical diagnosis or back door testing. from what I have heard, its a hell of a nasty little tick.

From: Rita and Mike Carlson <m.r.carlson@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 6:44:19 PMSubject: Re: Re: something new

Yes.....I heard about that....it causes something called Masters Disease...which is a skin rash. Rita

http://www.aldf. com/stari. shtml

ANOTHER QUESTION...DO YOU HAVE A NEIGHBOR THAT S BEEN TO IRAQ? I think they are bringing back a 'weapon of mass destruction' in the form of a genetically modified mite that breeds with the ones already around us and makes these super bad a** babies that can ADAPT to whatever they come in contact with. Think about how much destruction you could cause, say if you were some evil country leader and u wanted to do harm to another. What better way than to use their OWN people who will go home to THEIR families, who spread it through church, school, etc. AND by the time its acknowledged by the 'authority' figures, say 10 yrs from the start, then it's just too damn late, huh? THEY(evil ones) are then sitting back with a smug look on their face cause they know they've pulled off the ultimate act of 'terrorism'. .. something to think

about.> > >>> > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> > >>> > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a > day.> > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> > >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave

strange sores. When the > woman> > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens in ways > she> > > had> > >> never thought possible.> > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery. > com/tv-> > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. . 1> > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but > there> > > are> > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > > shown.> > >>> > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> > >> (60 minutes)> > >>> > >>> > >> Bessie> > >>> > >> > > > > Adam > > Rumblers C.C.> > www.myspace.

com/irishbandido> >>

The soldiers are what they call asymptomatic from either the injections

they received prior to going to the war or being exposed to it so long

they grew immune to it and unfortunately infected there families. I came

in contact with an army airborne who faught in afghanistan an iraq. One

thing these soldiers all have in common, thyroid problems.

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 4:21 pm, Holly wrote:

> Yes but then the soldiers would be infected with it too. My husband

> said he has never heard of such a thing. He was in the infantry, and

> would have heard something.

>

>

>> > > >>

>> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

>> > > >>

>> > > >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

>> > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a

>> > day.

>> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.

>> > > >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange sores. When the

>> > woman

>> > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery

>> deepens

>> in ways

>> > she

>> > > > had

>> > > >> never thought possible.

>> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery.

>> > com/tv-

>> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1

>> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to Sneeze at " , but

>> > there

>> > > > are

>> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two

>> > > > shown.

>> > > >>

>> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

>> > > >> (60 minutes)

>> > > >>

>> > > >>

>> > > >> Bessie

>> > > >>

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > Adam

>> > > Rumblers C.C.

>> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

www.myspace.com/irishbandido

Not sure that is true. my other half has never been in the military and he is not affected. Nor have my handful of friends. Only one of my friends got it from me and shes the anemic one who has fragile health. My hearty friends even the one recouping from mono did not get it when around me.J. From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: something newbird mites Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 4:28 PM

OF COURSE THEY WILL ALL DENY IT...we are not in the loop. They were prolly given some kinda vaccine(or even something in their chow) to where they were only carriers.... to bring it on home to the people here. If they were aware of it they wouldnt be so eager to bring it home to their families. that would definitely bring down communities. ..we quit working, lose our homes, businesses, and eventually our sanity.....sounds like some twilight zone type ship but absolutely possible!> > > > >>> > > > >> Is everyone aware of this new

show?> > > > >>> > > > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> > > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a> > > day.> > > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> > > > >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the> > > woman> > > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens> > in ways> > > she> > > > > had> > > > >> never thought possible.> > > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery.> > > com/tv-> > > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> > > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at",

but> > > there> > > > > are> > > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > > > > shown.> > > > >>> > > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> > > > >> (60 minutes)> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >> Bessie> > > > >>> > > > >> > > > >> > > > Adam > > > > Rumblers C.C.> > > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> > > >> > >> >>

Master's disease. Wow, I thought I had that after i got out of graduate school. I guess we can't use that one for thesis burn out any more. We have to devote it to current tick epidemics. I hope nobody gives sore ass disease to something else. Its my favorite diagnosis after riding horses, bicycles, and engaging in various other activities that includ hurting ones gluts.J From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>Subject: Re: Re: something newbird mites Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 4:47 PM

Yep, thats it. The don't have testing for STARI. It is a clinical diagnosis or back door testing. from what I have heard, its a hell of a nasty little tick.

From: Rita and Mike Carlson <m.r.carlson@ comcast.net>bird mitesSent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 6:44:19 PMSubject: Re: Re: something new

ANOTHER QUESTION...DO YOU HAVE A NEIGHBOR THAT S BEEN TO IRAQ? I think they are bringing back a 'weapon of mass destruction' in the form of a genetically modified mite that breeds with the ones already around us and makes these super bad a** babies that can ADAPT to whatever they come in contact with. Think about how much destruction you could cause, say if you were some evil country leader and u wanted to do harm to another. What better way than to use their OWN people who will go home to THEIR families, who spread it through church, school, etc. AND by the time its acknowledged by the 'authority' figures, say 10 yrs from the start, then it's just too damn late, huh? THEY(evil ones) are then sitting back with a smug look on their face cause they know they've pulled off the ultimate act of 'terrorism'. .. something to think

about.> > >>> > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> > >>> > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a > day.> > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> > >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave

strange sores. When the > woman> > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens in ways > she> > > had> > >> never thought possible.> > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery. > com/tv-> > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. . 1> > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but > there> > > are> > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > > shown.> > >>> > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> > >> (60 minutes)> > >>> > >>> > >> Bessie> > >>> > >> > > > > Adam > > Rumblers C.C.> > www.myspace.

com/irishbandido> >>

Sorry Rita. God I can't even believe it. We can treat our homes, but outside is tough. Maybe some Bifiterin out doors will help too. I have sprayed out side my apt at late hours just in case. Did not want them getting comfy out there. I hope you are able to get rid of these things.Hugs. From: zmooks <zuleikahwalker@...>Subject: Re: something newbird mites Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 3:06 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your yard experience rita.

At least you have a protocol that is working against this 'thing'

it is depressing but I feel that for some of us we are going to have to

continually maintain our 'freedom' from this plague

z

So why are we so Lucky?

Are we all immune compromised? Before this I rarely ever got sick...

but I do have airborn and food allergies...which is a sign of a messed

up immune system. What about the rest of you? Any health problems that

might (mite?) make you more likely than the next to get this problem?

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

> > > > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a

> > > > day.

> > > > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.

> > > > > >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange sores. When the

> > > > woman

> > > > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens

> > > in ways

> > > > she

> > > > > > had

> > > > > >> never thought possible.

> > > > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery.

> > > > com/tv-

> > > > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1

> > > > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to Sneeze at " , but

> > > > there

> > > > > > are

> > > > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two

> > > > > > shown.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

> > > > > >> (60 minutes)

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Bessie

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > Adam

> > > > > Rumblers C.C.

> > > > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Could you be more specific on the various other activities you mentioned?.....giggle

From: jeannine allaire <ratgodess@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:33:36 PMSubject: Re: Re: something new

Master's disease. Wow, I thought I had that after i got out of graduate school. I guess we can't use that one for thesis burn out any more. We have to devote it to current tick epidemics. I hope nobody gives sore ass disease to something else. Its my favorite diagnosis after riding horses, bicycles, and engaging in various other activities that includ hurting ones gluts.J

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Re: something newbird mites@ groups.. comDate: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 4:47 PM

From: Rita and Mike Carlson <m.r.carlson@ comcast.net>bird mitesSent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 6:44:19 PMSubject: Re: Re: something new

Yes......I heard about that....it causes something called Masters Disease...which is a skin rash. Rita

about.> > >>> > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> > >>> > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a > day.> > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> > >> These

"invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the > woman> > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens in ways > she> > > had> > >> never thought possible.> > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery. > com/tv-> > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. . 1> > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but > there> > > are> > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > > shown.> > >>> > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> > >> (60 minutes)> > >>> > >>> > >> Bessie> > >>> > >> > > > > Adam > > Rumblers

C.C.> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> >>

I have chronic fatigue and candida due to many antibiotics a year-and-a-half ago.

lou

From: savemyskin4me <savemyskin4me@...>Subject: Re: something newbird mites@...Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 3:19 AM

So why are we so Lucky?Are we all immune compromised? Before this I rarely ever got sick...but I do have airborn and food allergies... which is a sign of a messedup immune system. What about the rest of you? Any health problems thatmight (mite?) make you more likely than the next to get this problem?> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> > > > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a> > > > day.> > > > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> > > > > >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the> > > > woman> > > > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens> > > in ways> > > > she> > > > > > had> > > > > >> never thought possible.> > > > >

>> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery.> > > > com/tv-> > > > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> > > > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but> > > > there> > > > > > are> > > > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > > > > > shown.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> > > > > >> (60 minutes)> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Bessie> > > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > > >> > >

> > Adam > > > > > Rumblers C.C.> > > > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Im not trying to argue with anyone about this, just putting my

knowledge out there,so we can come to the real source of this thing.

If the soldiers brought it back, then my hubbies best friends wives

would be infected with this, and we havent heard anything of the

sort. I would like to know what all vaccines they did receive before

going over there. I have been going through paperwork, and will post

if i come across anything unusual. But i really dont think that Iraq

is the answer to this thing.

> >> > > >>

> >> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

> >> > > >>

> >> > > >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

> >> > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18

hours a

> >> > day.

> >> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over

her.

> >> > > >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange sores. When

the

> >> > woman

> >> > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the

mystery

> >> deepens

> >> in ways

> >> > she

> >> > > > had

> >> > > >> never thought possible.

> >> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health.

discovery.

> >> > com/tv-

> >> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1

> >> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to Sneeze at " ,

but

> >> > there

> >> > > > are

> >> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of

the two

> >> > > > shown.

> >> > > >>

> >> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

> >> > > >> (60 minutes)

> >> > > >>

> >> > > >>

> >> > > >> Bessie

> >> > > >>

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > Adam

> >> > > Rumblers C.C.

> >> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> Adam

> Rumblers C.C.

> www.myspace.com/irishbandido

>

I think the immune system definately plays a key role in this. When i

was pregnant, i was around my mom several times, and never had a

problem. Then three weeks after giving birth, i was on antibiotics

from a breast infection, and still healing from having the baby, and

all i did was stand downwind of her, and i knew within a few hours

that i was infected.

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

> > > > > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18

hours a

> > > > > day.

> > > > > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over

her.

> > > > > > >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange sores.

When the

> > > > > woman

> > > > > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery

deepens

> > > > in ways

> > > > > she

> > > > > > > had

> > > > > > >> never thought possible.

> > > > > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health.

discovery.

> > > > > com/tv-

> > > > > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1

> > > > > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to Sneeze

at " , but

> > > > > there

> > > > > > > are

> > > > > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of

the two

> > > > > > > shown.

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

> > > > > > >> (60 minutes)

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >> Bessie

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > Adam

> > > > > > Rumblers C.C.

> > > > > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

What does anybody know about what they call "The Gulf War Syndrome" and where did that originate? Wasn't this the beginning of awareness of the public that our military was suffering from something?

From: Holly <hollyjane11@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:17:00 AMSubject: Re: something new

Im not trying to argue with anyone about this, just putting my knowledge out there,so we can come to the real source of this thing. If the soldiers brought it back, then my hubbies best friends wives would be infected with this, and we havent heard anything of the sort. I would like to know what all vaccines they did receive before going over there. I have been going through paperwork, and will post if i come across anything unusual. But i really dont think that Iraq is the answer to this thing.> >> > > >>>

>> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> >> > > >>> >> > > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> >> > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a> >> > day.> >> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> >> > > >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the> >> > woman> >> > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery > >> deepens> >> in ways> >> > she> >> > > > had> >> > > >> never thought possible.> >> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health.

discovery.> >> > com/tv-> >> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> >> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but> >> > there> >> > > > are> >> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> >> > > > shown.> >> > > >>> >> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> >> > > >> (60 minutes)> >> > > >>> >> > > >>> >> > > >> Bessie> >> > > >>> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > Adam > >> > > Rumblers C.C.> >> > > www.myspace.

com/irishbandido> >> > >> >> >> >>> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C..> www.myspace. com/irishbandido>

Well holly I know that it could be a possibility, I don't put nothing

past big brother.

Why is there a level 5 biochemical facility in texas which is ground

zero for morgellons. The other level 4 facility is on plum island of the

shore of lyme conn. Were we all know were lumme disease started. Funny

how we have unknown diseases near biochem facilities.

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 6:17 am, Holly wrote:

> Im not trying to argue with anyone about this, just putting my

> knowledge out there,so we can come to the real source of this thing.

> If the soldiers brought it back, then my hubbies best friends wives

> would be infected with this, and we havent heard anything of the

> sort. I would like to know what all vaccines they did receive before

> going over there. I have been going through paperwork, and will post

> if i come across anything unusual. But i really dont think that Iraq

> is the answer to this thing.

>

>

>> >> > > >>

>> >> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

>> >> > > >>

>> >> > > >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

>> >> > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18

> hours a

>> >> > day.

>> >> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over

> her.

>> >> > > >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange sores. When

> the

>> >> > woman

>> >> > > >> puts her sores under a

>> microscope…the

> mystery

>> >> deepens

>> >> in ways

>> >> > she

>> >> > > > had

>> >> > > >> never thought possible.

>> >> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health.

> discovery.

>> >> > com/tv-

>> >> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1

>> >> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to Sneeze at " ,

> but

>> >> > there

>> >> > > > are

>> >> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of

> the two

>> >> > > > shown.

>> >> > > >>

>> >> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

>> >> > > >> (60 minutes)

>> >> > > >>

>> >> > > >>

>> >> > > >> Bessie

>> >> > > >>

>> >> > > >

>> >> > > >

>> >> > > Adam

>> >> > > Rumblers C.C.

>> >> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

>> >> > >

>> >> >

>> >>

>> >

>> >

>> Adam

>> Rumblers C.C.

>> www.myspace.com/irishbandido

>>

>

>

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

It started before Iraq. Doesn't rule out the possibility that it

continued there.

Bessie

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

> > >> > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18

> hours a

> > >> > day.

> > >> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over

> her.

> > >> > > >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange sores.

When

> the

> > >> > woman

> > >> > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the

> mystery

> > >> deepens

> > >> in ways

> > >> > she

> > >> > > > had

> > >> > > >> never thought possible.

> > >> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health.

> discovery.

> > >> > com/tv-

> > >> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1

> > >> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to Sneeze

at " ,

> but

> > >> > there

> > >> > > > are

> > >> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of

> the two

> > >> > > > shown.

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

> > >> > > >> (60 minutes)

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >> Bessie

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >

> > >> > > >

> > >> > > Adam

> > >> > > Rumblers C.C.

> > >> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > Adam

> > Rumblers C.C.

> > www.myspace.com/irishbandido

> >

>

Before that there was " Agent Orange Syndrome " that resulted from

defoliant spraying in Vietnam, starting in the early 60's. Not only

was the military affected, but also their children after they

returned home to them (???). At the same time, " cloud seeding " was

practiced over the Ho Chi Minh Trail in order to prolong the monsoon

season and slow down the movement of supplies.

Weather manipulation was supposedly outlawed, but clearly is still

being (at least) researched - see " HAARP " .

Bessie

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

> > >> > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18

> hours a

> > >> > day.

> > >> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over

> her..

> > >> > > >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange sores.

When

> the

> > >> > woman

> > >> > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the

> mystery

> > >> deepens

> > >> in ways

> > >> > she

> > >> > > > had

> > >> > > >> never thought possible.

> > >> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health.

> discovery.

> > >> > com/tv-

> > >> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1

> > >> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to Sneeze at " ,

> but

> > >> > there

> > >> > > > are

> > >> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of

> the two

> > >> > > > shown.

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

> > >> > > >> (60 minutes)

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >> Bessie

> > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >

> > >> > > >

> > >> > > Adam

> > >> > > Rumblers C.C.

> > >> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > Adam

> > Rumblers C.C.

> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> >

>

From gulf war syndrome there was an increase of children born with

autism. Check the numbers. Right now I know for a fact all military that

came back from iraq have one thing in common thyroid problems.

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 7:42 am, Bessie Glavas wrote:

> Before that there was " Agent Orange Syndrome " that resulted from

> defoliant spraying in Vietnam, starting in the early 60's. Not only

> was the military affected, but also their children after they

> returned home to them (???). At the same time, " cloud seeding " was

> practiced over the Ho Chi Minh Trail in order to prolong the monsoon

> season and slow down the movement of supplies.

> Weather manipulation was supposedly outlawed, but clearly is still

> being (at least) researched - see " HAARP " .

> Bessie

>

>

>> > >> > > >>

>> > >> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

>> > >> > > >>

>> > >> > > >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

>> > >> > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18

>> hours a

>> > >> > day.

>> > >> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over

>> her..

>> > >> > > >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange sores.

> When

>> the

>> > >> > woman

>> > >> > > >> puts her sores under a

>> microscope…the

>> mystery

>> > >> deepens

>> > >> in ways

>> > >> > she

>> > >> > > > had

>> > >> > > >> never thought possible.

>> > >> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health.

>> discovery.

>> > >> > com/tv-

>> > >> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1

>> > >> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to Sneeze at " ,

>> but

>> > >> > there

>> > >> > > > are

>> > >> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of

>> the two

>> > >> > > > shown.

>> > >> > > >>

>> > >> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

>> > >> > > >> (60 minutes)

>> > >> > > >>

>> > >> > > >>

>> > >> > > >> Bessie

>> > >> > > >>

>> > >> > > >

>> > >> > > >

>> > >> > > Adam

>> > >> > > Rumblers C.C.

>> > >> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

>> > >> > >

>> > >> >

>> > >>

>> > >

>> > >

>> > Adam

>> > Rumblers C.C.

>> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

>> >

>>

>

>

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

This i dont know about, but there is one common trend i have noticed

in the retuning soldiers...emotional problems. These problems tend to

manifest in alcohol abuse, which leads to them acting out in violence

towards loved ones. Who knows if these tendencies were pre existing

though, it takes a certain type of person to sign up for this type of

work.

> >> > >> > > >>

> >> > >> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

> >> > >> > > >>

> >> > >> > > >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

> >> > >> > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18

> >> hours a

> >> > >> > day.

> >> > >> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling

over

> >> her..

> >> > >> > > >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange sores.

> > When

> >> the

> >> > >> > woman

> >> > >> > > >> puts her sores under a

> >> microscopeÃÆ'¢â‚¬Â¦the

> >> mystery

> >> > >> deepens

> >> > >> in ways

> >> > >> > she

> >> > >> > > > had

> >> > >> > > >> never thought possible.

> >> > >> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health.

> >> discovery.

> >> > >> > com/tv-

> >> > >> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335.

123677.30743. 1

> >> > >> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to Sneeze

at " ,

> >> but

> >> > >> > there

> >> > >> > > > are

> >> > >> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first

of

> >> the two

> >> > >> > > > shown.

> >> > >> > > >>

> >> > >> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

> >> > >> > > >> (60 minutes)

> >> > >> > > >>

> >> > >> > > >>

> >> > >> > > >> Bessie

> >> > >> > > >>

> >> > >> > > >

> >> > >> > > >

> >> > >> > > Adam

> >> > >> > > Rumblers C.C.

> >> > >> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> >> > >> > >

> >> > >> >

> >> > >>

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > Adam

> >> > Rumblers C.C.

> >> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> Adam

> Rumblers C.C.

> www.myspace.com/irishbandido

>

Holly -

Can you imagine going through something like that without having

emotional problems? Most of these guys and gals are really kids.

Dang, my own battle with this plague has me sitting on the fence half

the time! What an absolutely horrible thing to do to our own, for no

good reason. We should have been looking for Bin Laden all these

years. It all really stinks of something.

Bessie

> > >> > >> > > >>

> > >> > >> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

> > >> > >> > > >>

> > >> > >> > > >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

> > >> > >> > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to

> > >> hours a

> > >> > >> > day.

> > >> > >> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling

> over

> > >> her..

> > >> > >> > > >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange

sores.

> > > When

> > >> the

> > >> > >> > woman

> > >> > >> > > >> puts her sores under a

> > >> microscopeÃÆ'¢â‚¬Â¦the

> > >> mystery

> > >> > >> deepens

> > >> > >> in ways

> > >> > >> > she

> > >> > >> > > > had

> > >> > >> > > >> never thought possible.

> > >> > >> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health.

> > >> discovery.

> > >> > >> > com/tv-

> > >> > >> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335.

> 123677.30743. 1

> > >> > >> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to

Sneeze

> at " ,

> > >> but

> > >> > >> > there

> > >> > >> > > > are

> > >> > >> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the

first

> of

> > >> the two

> > >> > >> > > > shown.

> > >> > >> > > >>

> > >> > >> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

> > >> > >> > > >> (60 minutes)

> > >> > >> > > >>

> > >> > >> > > >>

> > >> > >> > > >> Bessie

> > >> > >> > > >>

> > >> > >> > > >

> > >> > >> > > >

> > >> > >> > > Adam

> > >> > >> > > Rumblers C.C.

> > >> > >> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> >

> > >> > >>

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > Adam

> > >> > Rumblers C.C.

> > >> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> > >> >

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > Adam

> > Rumblers C.C.

> > www.myspace.com/irishbandido

> >

>

Hey, girl, hope you are holding up thru your transition period.

I work on a military base (Inf also) and there has been no mention of

this, plus when I went to the post hospital, no one knew what I was

talking about or what that exploding rash was on my arm ( " Left arm "

photos on my photo websi te, ht tp: // community. webshots .com /

user / livingwithcritters

They told me that returning Soldiers are (I forget the word they used--

" decontaminated " is my word) at the point they entered the country.

Not sure what chemicals are used, but I'll bet they are doozies. Do

know one soldier who had lice. He did something very dangerous: He

applied frontline to his forehead and the back of his neck. Killed

everything on him, it's a wonder it didn't take him out too.

katiejill

>

> What does anybody know about what they call " The Gulf War Syndrome "

and where did that originate?  Wasn't this the beginning of awareness

of the public that our military was suffering from something?

>

>

>

this little rascal has been around a long time. s Lone Star Fever.

katiejill

>

> Was anybody aware of the new small tick, I think they are calling it

the Lone star?  Yes, it was found in Texas.  It is an aggressive blood

seeking tick, not one that just gets lucky if you happen to walk by or

under it.  It will seek out anything warm with blood.  I don't know how

small or large it was, short term memory still not working properly.

>

>

more than you ever wanted to know about ticks, mites. delete the spaces

to make the link work

www. google.c om/ search?q=ticks+mites

katiejill

>

> Was anybody aware of the new small tick, I think they are calling it

the Lone star?  Yes, it was found in Texas.  It is an aggressive blood

seeking tick, not one that just gets lucky if you happen to walk by or

under it.  It will seek out anything warm with blood.  I don't know how

small or large it was, short term memory still not working properly.

>

>

Actualy I beleive PTSD was the first discovery that something was wrong. It just wasn't discussed by the media after vietnam. Although the psychology/social work communities have been pushing for it to be noticed. Gulf War Syndrom came later.

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>Subject: Re: Re: something newbird mites Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 6:28 AM

What does anybody know about what they call "The Gulf War Syndrome" and where did that originate? Wasn't this the beginning of awareness of the public that our military was suffering from something?

From: Holly <hollyjane11>bird mitesSent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:17:00 AMSubject: Re: something new

Im not trying to argue with anyone about this, just putting my knowledge out there,so we can come to the real source of this thing. If the soldiers brought it back, then my hubbies best friends wives would be infected with this, and we havent heard anything of the sort. I would like to know what all vaccines they did receive before going over there. I have been going through paperwork, and will post if i come across anything unusual. But i really dont think that Iraq is the answer to this thing.> >> > > >>> >> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> >> > > >>> >> > > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> >> > > >> A

woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a> >> > day.> >> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> >> > > >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the> >> > woman> >> > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery > >> deepens> >> in ways> >> > she> >> > > > had> >> > > >> never thought possible.> >> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery.> >> > com/tv-> >> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> >> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to

Sneeze at", but> >> > there> >> > > > are> >> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> >> > > > shown.> >> > > >>> >> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> >> > > >> (60 minutes)> >> > > >>> >> > > >>> >> > > >> Bessie> >> > > >>> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > Adam > >> > > Rumblers C.C.> >> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> >> > >> >> >> >>> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C..> www.myspace.

com/irishbandido>

yes ma'am...and they are still affected.> > >> > > >>> > >> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> > >> > > >>> > >> > > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> > >> > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 > hours a> > >> > day.> > >> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over > her..> > >> > > >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When > the> > >> > woman> > >> > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the > mystery > > >> deepens> > >> in ways> > >> > she> > >> > > > had> > >> > > >> never thought possible.> > >> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. > discovery.> > >> > com/tv-> > >> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> > >> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", > but> > >> > there> > >> > > > are> > >> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of > the two> > >> > > > shown.> > >> > > >>> > >> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> > >> > > >> (60 minutes)> > >> > > >>> > >> > > >>> > >> > > >> Bessie> > >> > > >>> > >> > > >> > >> > > >> > >> > > Adam > > >> > > Rumblers C.C.> > >> > > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> > >> > >> > >> >> > >>> > >> > > > > Adam > > Rumblers C.C.> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> >>