RemedySpot.com

Re: vagus nerve

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/8/2004 1:03:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, twoseknauf@... writes:

Also, anyone using Zelnorm?Jo

MY GI gave me Zelnorm to try to Jump start the esophageal peristalisis. I did not do anything for me, so I discontinued it after about a month.It also had a bad side effect for me of nausea and diarreah.

Jan in Northern KY

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/9/2004 4:19:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sviilano@... writes:

Hi feel free to correct me if I am wrong but I do belive that zelnorm is to correct IBS and constapation. That is why my mom takes it. dra

dra,

You are correct. My GI told me that with a loss of peristalsis in the esophagus, that currently there is no medication to restore motility, only that there were some medications that have as a side effect, some impact of helping motility.

Actually, IBS and peristalsis of the esophagus may be linked somewhat- many experts think that IBS (both constipation predominately and diarrhea predominate)

have something to do with the Vegas nerve-or with the brain/nervous system/gut.

Anyway, the Zelnorm did not help with the motility (or lack thereof) in my esophagus.

Since I do have IBS (D-predominate), I mostly had terrible nausea, and attacks of diarrhea. Lovely, huh?

After the Zelnorm, I tried liquid erythromycin, (again, with motility as a side effect) with did not help.

Currently, I am taking Domperidone which is available in Canada, but not in the U.S.

Not much difference noted with any of these medications, unfortunately.

Jan in Northern KY

Jan in Northern KY

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

The vagus nerve runs from the brain, past the pituitary, collecting hormones, down the side of the neck and down to the liver. Low hormone levels affect it and liver function. Migraines are usually low adrenals/low oils. Do a hormone check on her. Remove ALL chemicals from her environment as they poison the pituitary. Make sure she has no industrial food in her diet - fresh always make it herself from raw. Aspartame and conditioner should completely be removed from her as they are the 2 main pituitary poisoners along with scented chemicals. Bye Sue

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I get the aspartame, but why would using

hair conditioner affect the pituitary? I assume you meant hair conditioner. I’ve

never heard that before. Can you explain that one to me please? I have long

hair and I have to use conditioner in order not to pull out all my hair when I

comb it wet.

Jan

From: qxci-english [mailto:qxci-english ] On Behalf Of Angel Health

Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008

6:41 AM

qxci-english

Subject: Re: vagus

nerve

The vagus nerve runs from the brain, past

the pituitary, collecting hormones, down the side of the neck and down to the

liver. Low hormone levels affect it and liver function. Migraines

are usually low adrenals/low oils. Do a hormone check on her. Remove ALL

chemicals from her environment as they poison the pituitary. Make sure

she has no industrial food in her diet - fresh always make it herself from

raw. Aspartame and conditioner should completely be removed from her as

they are the 2 main pituitary poisoners along with scented chemicals. Bye

Sue

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Sue

Thank you very much for this information.

Can you please explain the hair conditioner side. I would like to know as well please

Su Crafford

Natural Healing Centre

021 851 0086

0866 85 11 88

082 614 8491

su@...

-- RE: vagus nerve

I get the aspartame, but why would using hair conditioner affect the pituitary? I assume you meant hair conditioner. I’ve never heard that before. Can you explain that one to me please? I have long hair and I have to use conditioner in order not to pull out all my hair when I comb it wet.

Jan

From: qxci-english [mailto:qxci-english ] On Behalf Of Angel HealthSent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 6:41 AMqxci-english Subject: Re: vagus nerve

The vagus nerve runs from the brain, past the pituitary, collecting hormones, down the side of the neck and down to the liver. Low hormone levels affect it and liver function. Migraines are usually low adrenals/low oils. Do a hormone check on her. Remove ALL chemicals from her environment as they poison the pituitary. Make sure she has no industrial food in her diet - fresh always make it herself from raw. Aspartame and conditioner should completely be removed from her as they are the 2 main pituitary poisoners along with scented chemicals. Bye Sue

Guest guest

Anything that goes on the head goes into the brain drains down the lymph into the breasts and the rest of the body. Conditioner contains chemicals that poison our lymph. See Bill's explanation on RNA, chemicals cause it to unwind, and when the chemicals get into our lymph our cells get damaged. More on his new cancer DVD. The arteries and veins are mostly lymph, our blood is a soup of lymph, blood cells, anti-bodies, parasites, viruses etc. Please don't add synthetic chemicals to this mix as they interfere with our own natural chemicals - hormones, who are the messengers of the body. Bye Sue

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

You can buy shampoos and conditioners and other personal care products without harmful chemicals from a company that's been making toxin free products for over 15 years....

email me off list if you would like more information...

Jan

Blue Feather Energetics

Anything that goes on the head goes into the brain drains down the lymph into the breasts and the rest of the body. Conditioner contains chemicals that poison our lymph. See Bill's explanation on RNA, chemicals cause it to unwind, and when the chemicals get into our lymph our cells get damaged. More on his new cancer DVD. The arteries and veins are mostly lymph, our blood is a soup of lymph, blood cells, anti-bodies, parasites, viruses etc. Please don't add synthetic chemicals to this mix as they interfere with our own natural chemicals - hormones, who are the messengers of the body. Bye Sue

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 2294 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Guest guest

I'd like to know where to get good chemical free hair care products. Do they have chemical free perms too? I haven't had one in over 10 years because of the chemicals, but I'd like to get one again.

Jan

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 2294 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Guest guest

Where can we buy Bills DVD on Cancer?

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.6/1487 - Release Date: 6/6/2008 8:01 AM

Guest guest

Anything that goes onto the skin goes into the blood vessels, then into the lymph. The lymph nodes in the head are directly either side of the anterior pituitary, so any chemicals affect it. If you use a natural soap to wash your hair within 2 weeks (once the chemicals are out), it becomes fabulous. Bye Sue

RE: vagus nerve

I get the aspartame, but why would using hair conditioner affect the pituitary? I assume you meant hair conditioner. I’ve never heard that before. Can you explain that one to me please? I have long hair and I have to use conditioner in order not to pull out all my hair when I comb it wet.

Jan

From: qxci-english [mailto:qxci-english ] On Behalf Of Angel HealthSent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 6:41 AMqxci-english Subject: Re: vagus nerve