RemedySpot.com

Re: Aura Scan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Lora,

You can go to the bodyscan/aura page and scan all, treat foci repeatedly till they're gone from each panel (front, back, side left, side right) and then click cybernetic correction, then retest, scan all, treat foci and continue this process (you won't be able to run cybernetic correction more than once, but you can with the rest) till you get a major positive shift in the color picture chosen by the superconscious. Some people's aura's are burdened enough to warrant a deeper sweep this way, and you can also piggyback crystals, flower essences and herbs in the pink piggyback field on that page. My favorite pic to end on is the vibrant one with the white sphere on top surrounded by turquoise. Helpful herbs would, of course, be thyme, sage, henbane for deeper clearing, oregano for those with infections, etc... Diamond, emerald, ruby, carnelian and lapis lazuli are also favorites, and you can change these out if you're in process with the aura, for example, starting with smokey quartz for sweeping and shifting to rose quartz or the like, depending on what they are working on, need or want.

I have found that during this type of session the aura will shift to a murkier color in the process. I don't stop there. I continue till I get that turquoise panel, or at least a more vibrant picture. I've been working this way for a couple of years now and have found that it's often a "missing link" to clearing negative thoughtforms that may be circulating in the aura as well as those who don't seem to have good defenses against oncoming negative energies.

Hope that helps,

Gage

Aura Scan

Good morning Qxci members :) I am a new member in this community -- I am currently doing a research paper about Chakra's & Aura's. I have brief information about it from books and other references, however, what immuze me most is how can one scan one's aura with the naked eye???? Is there a way to heal it or fix any errors within it?Thank you ALL............................................

Guest guest

Hi Lora,

If you want information about the aura, go to Harry Oldfield's site at

http://www.electrocrystal.com/index.html

He has developed a system

called Polycontrast

Interference Photography

that is able to scan and read the aura in real time.

He has also developed a treatment system.

His book is worth a read - http://www.electrocrystal.com/books.html

(Harry Oldfield's Invisible Universe)

See also his page on PIPhotography -

http://www.electrocrystal.com/pip.html

Best wishes,

lora_balzac wrote:

Good morning Qxci members :)

I am a new member in this community -- I am currently doing a research paper about Chakra's & Aura's. I have brief information about it from books and other references, however, what immuze me most is how can one scan one's aura with the naked eye???? Is there a way to heal it or fix any errors within it?

Thank you ALL

Guest guest

Hi Lora,

Welcome to our community. Since you are new in this community, surprise, surprise, you will soon notice that much more will amuse you about the device as you dive deeper into this beautiful and magical journey! By scanning with the naked eye, are you referring to the device or the physical eye?

Physical Eye - As I’m sure you know the naked eye is really not doing the work here. For those who are able to see auras and Chakras, it’s really their inner eye that’s doing the looking. The human eye actually sees less than 10% of the total electromagnetic spectrum. This is like our ability to see color. We are limited to seeing the rainbow of colors that are contained within the “visible light spectrum.” Each visible color is comprised of a broad range of wavelengths that appear to us as bands of color.

Our first perception of color is red, then orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. Then violet vibrates higher into ultraviolet where we no longer have the ability to see the color, just as we cannot see infrared with the naked eye. The average wavelengths of light gradually decreases from 700 to 400 nanometers from the color perceived as red through the rainbow of visible light to violet.

If your question is geared towards the device doing the looking… - The device taps into the higher vibrations of the resonant range of energies within our creation matrix. Consider your body as a physical vehicle, or point of focus where the worlds of matter and non-matter exist simultaneously. You don’t live exclusively in the world of space or exclusively in the world of time. You are the meeting place of the living body, which is matter and the living soul, which is non-matter, and that allows for the merging of the multiple aspects of creation in one location. This is where the Quantum is

tapping into and getting the reading of your Chakra system and the Auric Field.

I am attaching a 19-page document for your use. It is a protocol with explanations of the Chakras and Auras.

Wishing You Health and Happiness,

Nirvana lora_balzac <lora_balzac@...> wrote: Good morning Qxci members :) I am a new member in this community -- I am currently doing a research paper about Chakra's & Aura's. I have brief information about it from books and other references, however, what immuze me most is how can one scan one's aura with the naked eye???? Is there a way to heal it or fix any errors within it?Thank you ALL............................................

• 2 years later...

Another entity present, go to Bodyviewer in the SCIO and do aura cleanse to see if the attachment is dark or light. Release entities in therapy and bio feedback. Bye Sue

There are many versions as to what this means to see all that has been written go to the archive and search Aura and you'll be surprised how many possibilities there are if you go to qxci-english/ you will find this archive site. Type in the word Aura and you will find a huge list. Kathyhendrikmills <hendrikmills@...> wrote: Hi, can someone explain this to me please? Sometimes when I do the

Aura scan there is a bright pink spot surrounded by violet cloud nexte to the body or even in the top right or left corner of the scan screen. After the aura and foci therapy this usually disappears.