---------------------------------

Someone have a recomendation on a good Foot Bath Detox

machine?

Im gonna buy one, but dont now too much about the

diferent models on

market.

Jesus .

• 2 years later...

We have excellent results with bella spa products. Go to www.theionspa.comcruzincallie191 <cruzincallie191@...> wrote: What about all the foot bath detox machines being marketed ... I notice some are $250 all the way up to around $1600 .. Do any of you have experience or knowledge about which ones are good/bad/hipe? .... Thank you

Since 3 years ago I use Ion Cleanse whit excellent results.

Jesus .

>

> What about all the foot bath detox machines being marketed ... I

> notice some are $250 all the way up to around $1600 .. Do any of you

> have experience or knowledge about which ones are good/bad/hipe? ....

> Thank you

>

The q2.com has footbath machine that is wonderful.You canreach them at Q the experience 480-391-8422.You can tell them that I recommended you.Have this machine for almost 6 yrs now and it's amazing what it does.My clients love them too. Good luck,LLMadycruzincallie191 <cruzincallie191@...> wrote: What about all the foot bath detox machines being marketed ... I notice some are $250 all the way up to around $1600 .. Do any of you have experience or knowledge about which ones are good/bad/hipe? .... Thank you

May you be blessed with PEACE, HAPPINESS, RADIANT HEALTH and MUCHO DINERO.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Go to my website. www.quantumru.com In the newsletter there is an article about foot baths. It is quite thorough and explains alot. There is a lot of hype out there and almost all of these units are probably causing toxicity in the body. Namaste cruzincallie191 <cruzincallie191@...> wrote: What about all the foot bath detox machines being marketed ... Inotice some are $250 all the way up to around $1600 .. Do any of youhave

experience or knowledge about which ones are good/bad/hipe? ....Thank youDoug PhDQuantum Rejuvenation Unlimited Inc.www.quantumru.com613-2-333-888

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hi Amy,

I have only seen the little patches you can put on your feet at the drug store, but have no idea if they work. I'd be interested to know if this really works too. My body could probably use a good detoxing right about now.

But I don't really have the money to spend on something that might not work.

Is this the way your chiro is wanting you to do it, or is there some other way to do it? I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Love Always,

Anne

Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 1:46:39 PMSubject: foot bath detox

Does anyone have any experience with foot bath detox? My chiropractor is pushing it, but I am skeptical. Amy

Guest guest

Hi Amy,

I have only seen the little patches you can put on your feet at the drug store, but have no idea if they work. I'd be interested to know if this really works too. My body could probably use a good detoxing right about now.

Is this the way your chiro is wanting you to do it, or is there some other way to do it? I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Love Always,

Anne

Does anyone have any experience with foot bath detox? My chiropractor is pushing it, but I am skeptical. Amy

Guest guest

Hi Amy,

Love Always,

Anne

Guest guest

Amy,

Like all of us who are " sick " in a variety of many illnesses, we are always

searching for that magic cure all. I know I have tried and spent money on many a

foolish remedy in the past 20 years or so. And,now I rely on my common sense and

medical research before I do anything. That even includes prescription

medication and surgeries.

My dear Amy, please don't fall for the detox foot baths nor the foot pads sold

at the local health food store.

There are some good chiropractors (yet I've yet to find one) and wouldn't even

suggest to others to go to them. But, they are being bombarded by " magical "

remedies that make them an astounding amount of money. They are toting herbs,

vitamins, light therapy, magnetic therapy, and all kinds of things in addition

to what chiropractic was once was.

One way to scam people is to diagnose and correct a nonexistent problem. Aqua

Detox practitioners do this by claiming to remove toxins and balance cellular

energy. During treatment sessions, the customer's feet are bathed for 30 minutes

in salt water that is subjected to a low-voltage current transmitted through an

electrode assembly called an " array " (the dark cylindrical object to which the

wire is attached). Aqua Detox International and other similar companies, claim

that the apparatus " produces a frequency of positive and negative ions, which

gently resonates through the body and stimulates all the cells within it. . . .

rebalancing the cellular energy, enabling the cells to perform efficiently and .

.. . release any toxins that may have built up. " During the process, the water

typically turns reddish brown. Some marketers refer to the process as " ionic

cleansing " or an " ionic foot bath. "

Another marketer (Mobile Beauty) further explains that " the system draws toxins

out through the soles of the feet " and that the " water changes color due to the

release of toxic substances through the 2000 pores of the soles of the feet. "

It's treatment sessions typically cost 40-100 dollars. The company's Web site

states that " You'll see the excreted toxins in the water. The water will change

color and consistency—from orange, brown through to black. " Yellow is said to

come from the kidneys and bladder; orange/brown from the joints; green/dark

brown to black from the liver, gall bladder and/or bowel; and white from the

lymphatic system. Grease or fat particles may float on top of the water.

According to the company, the process can be used to improve liver and kidney

function; circulation; general metabolism; arthritis and joint pain; headaches;

fatigue; irritability; menstrual pain; skin problems; mercury and heavy metal

toxicity; food allergies, and poor digestion.

The above claims are nonsensical. Most of the listed conditions do not have a

toxic basis. Positive and negative ions cannot " resonate " throughout the body in

response to any such device. And the skin has no ability to excrete toxins. Real

detoxification of foreign substances takes place in the liver, which modifies

their chemical structure so they can be excreted by the kidneys which filter

them from the blood into the urine.

Many skeptics suspected that the color change produced by the Aqua Detox was

caused by rust (oxidized iron), rather than toxins. Ben Goldacre, who writes the

" bad science " column for Guardian Unlimited (an online British newspaper),

investigated by using a car battery to send current through two metal nails that

he placed into a bowl of salt water. The water turned brown and developed some

sludge on top. Then he sent a colleague to get " detoxed " and collect

before-and-after water samples. Laboratory testing showed that in both cases,

the change of water color was due to greatly increased iron content. Thus it

appears that (a) the color change is due mainly to the precipitation of rust

created by corrosion of the electrodes, and (B) the water would change color

regardless of whether or not a foot was placed in it.

The Guardian Unlimited article has had some impact on how the Aqua Detox and its

imitators are marketed. Some marketers admit that the colors are due entirely to

electrode conversion, and there is less emphasis on toxin removal and more

emphasis on the " balancing " of " energy " that is not measurable with scientific

instruments (and is therefore untestable.) But the bottom line is very simple.

All such devices should be considered medically worthless.

Good Luck! I wouldn't spend a dime on this worthless therapy.

>

> Does anyone have any experience with foot bath detox? My chiropractor is

pushing it, but I am skeptical. Amy

>

Guest guest

I have only read about the footbath detox and I am not going to try it. My grandmother always said to feel better soak your feet in epson salts after your feet turns purnesy rub well with towel then wait an hour and then use a pumice stone and that is what I do and works for me. may

Subject: Re: foot bath detox Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 6:38 PM

Hi Amy,

Love Always,

Anne

From: amygreen53 <amygreen53 (DOT) com>@grou ps.comSent: Friday, June 19, 2009 1:46:39 PMSubject: foot bath detox

Guest guest

I have only read about the footbath detox and I am not going to try it. My grandmother always said to feel better soak your feet in epson salts after your feet turns purnesy rub well with towel then wait an hour and then use a pumice stone and that is what I do and works for me. may

Hi Amy,

Love Always,

Anne

From: amygreen53 <amygreen53 (DOT) com>@grou ps.comSent: Friday, June 19, 2009 1:46:39 PMSubject: foot bath detox

Guest guest

Hi Amy,

Love Always,

Anne

Guest guest

Anne - I could probably use a good detoxing now too. I am quite skeptical about the foot bath detox thing. (Look on www.youtube.com to see a guy detox a carrot using that machine and getting identical results to what my experience was). I would love to think that it works, but I don't know. My chiro has a new machine, and so, of course, he thinks everyone needs to be detoxed!! (When you have a new hammer, everything looks like a nail!!) He claims that his whole family has used it and gotten lots of creepy stuff out, except for his 3 yr old, -- when he did him, the water didn't change color at all. That sounds interesting, except that from what I've read, the water always

changes color somewhat, even if nobody's feet are in the bath. I have heard from people on other forums who swear by these foot baths. So --- I'm going to keep researching it and see if I can find some studies or convincing research, and until then, I can find better uses for $35. : ) AmyFrom: Anne R <amacgruder@...> Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:38:53 PMSubject: Re:

foot bath detox

Hi Amy,

Love Always,

Anne

Guest guest

I read a report about the patches you put on the bottom of your feet and it is a scam. Whatever is in/on the patches can not pull anything from your body. Whatever is in/on the patches turns color, but it's not actually removing anything from your body. According to this report it is medically impossible for something like that to work. Take Care, B. in TEXASUntil one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains in darkness Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:38:15 PMSubject: Re: foot bath detox

From: Anne R <amacgruder (DOT) com>Subject: Re: foot bath detox@grou ps.comDate: Friday, June 19, 2009, 6:38 PM

Hi Amy,

Love Always,

Anne

Guest guest

I read a report about the patches you put on the bottom of your feet and it is a scam. Whatever is in/on the patches can not pull anything from your body. Whatever is in/on the patches turns color, but it's not actually removing anything from your body. According to this report it is medically impossible for something like that to work. Take Care, B. in TEXASUntil one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains in darkness Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:38:15 PMSubject: Re: foot bath detox

From: Anne R <amacgruder (DOT) com>Subject: Re: foot bath detox@grou ps.comDate: Friday, June 19, 2009, 6:38 PM

Hi Amy,

Love Always,

Anne

Guest guest

Hi Amy,

Love Always,

Anne

Guest guest

Thanks ,

That is what I kind of thought. I couldn't figure out how it would work, which is part of the reason I never bought the patches, although I wish it worked. Plus they are super expensive.

I probably need to do some sort of detoxing, but am not sure how to go about it. Terry & I bought some detox kits at Walmart, but the only thing that it did to me was make me sick because of the herbs & such that are in the capsules of part of the detox process. Terry tried it and it did NOTHING for him.

I am on a hunt to fix this itching problem I have, and then I am going to try to go to sleep. At least the itches on the outside of my skin, I can scratch... but like the inside of my ear itches and it is bugging me.

Ahhhh!

Anne

From: B <muttsmom55@...> Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:10:25 PMSubject: Re: foot bath detox

I read a report about the patches you put on the bottom of your feet and it is a scam. Whatever is in/on the patches can not pull anything from your body. Whatever is in/on the patches turns color, but it's not actually removing anything from your body. According to this report it is medically impossible for something like that to work.

Take Care,

B. in TEXASUntil one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains in darkness

From: LMay <mark9_41cupofwater>@grou ps.comSent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:38:15 PMSubject: Re: foot bath detox

Hi Amy,

Love Always,

Anne

Guest guest

wow, thanks, !

Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:00 PM

Subject: Re: foot bath detox

Amy,Like all of us who are "sick" in a variety of many illnesses, we are always searching for that magic cure all. I know I have tried and spent money on many a foolish remedy in the past 20 years or so. And,now I rely on my common sense and medical research before I do anything. That even includes prescription medication and surgeries. My dear Amy, please don't fall for the detox foot baths nor the foot pads sold at the local health food store.There are some good chiropractors (yet I've yet to find one) and wouldn't even suggest to others to go to them. But, they are being bombarded by "magical" remedies that make them an astounding amount of money. They are toting herbs, vitamins, light therapy, magnetic therapy, and all kinds of things in addition to what chiropractic was once was.One way to scam people is to diagnose and correct a nonexistent problem. Aqua Detox practitioners do this by claiming to remove toxins and balance cellular energy. During treatment sessions, the customer's feet are bathed for 30 minutes in salt water that is subjected to a low-voltage current transmitted through an electrode assembly called an "array" (the dark cylindrical object to which the wire is attached). Aqua Detox International and other similar companies, claim that the apparatus "produces a frequency of positive and negative ions, which gently resonates through the body and stimulates all the cells within it. . . . rebalancing the cellular energy, enabling the cells to perform efficiently and . . . release any toxins that may have built up." During the process, the water typically turns reddish brown. Some marketers refer to the process as "ionic cleansing" or an "ionic foot bath."Another marketer (Mobile Beauty) further explains that "the system draws toxins out through the soles of the feet" and that the "water changes color due to the release of toxic substances through the 2000 pores of the soles of the feet." It's treatment sessions typically cost 40-100 dollars. The company's Web site states that "You'll see the excreted toxins in the water. The water will change color and consistency—from orange, brown through to black." Yellow is said to come from the kidneys and bladder; orange/brown from the joints; green/dark brown to black from the liver, gall bladder and/or bowel; and white from the lymphatic system. Grease or fat particles may float on top of the water. According to the company, the process can be used to improve liver and kidney function; circulation; general metabolism; arthritis and joint pain; headaches; fatigue; irritability; menstrual pain; skin problems; mercury and heavy metal toxicity; food allergies, and poor digestion.The above claims are nonsensical. Most of the listed conditions do not have a toxic basis. Positive and negative ions cannot "resonate" throughout the body in response to any such device. And the skin has no ability to excrete toxins. Real detoxification of foreign substances takes place in the liver, which modifies their chemical structure so they can be excreted by the kidneys which filter them from the blood into the urine. Many skeptics suspected that the color change produced by the Aqua Detox was caused by rust (oxidized iron), rather than toxins. Ben Goldacre, who writes the "bad science" column for Guardian Unlimited (an online British newspaper), investigated by using a car battery to send current through two metal nails that he placed into a bowl of salt water. The water turned brown and developed some sludge on top. Then he sent a colleague to get "detoxed" and collect before-and-after water samples. Laboratory testing showed that in both cases, the change of water color was due to greatly increased iron content. Thus it appears that (a) the color change is due mainly to the precipitation of rust created by corrosion of the electrodes, and (B) the water would change color regardless of whether or not a foot was placed in it. The Guardian Unlimited article has had some impact on how the Aqua Detox and its imitators are marketed. Some marketers admit that the colors are due entirely to electrode conversion, and there is less emphasis on toxin removal and more emphasis on the "balancing" of "energy" that is not measurable with scientific instruments (and is therefore untestable.) But the bottom line is very simple. All such devices should be considered medically worthless. Good Luck! I wouldn't spend a dime on this worthless therapy. >> Does anyone have any experience with foot bath detox? My chiropractor is pushing it, but I am skeptical. Amy>

Guest guest

I know several people who are wanting to "detox" their bodies. Not sure what they're looking at, I don't think anyone has actually done anything yet. I'm not sure what or how it is done. I just know those patches don't do it!! I hope I saved you some money. Take Care, B. in TEXASUntil one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains in darknessFrom: Anne R <amacgruder@...> Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:05:51 PMSubject: Re: foot bath detox

Thanks ,

That is what I kind of thought. I couldn't figure out how it would work, which is part of the reason I never bought the patches, although I wish it worked. Plus they are super expensive.

I probably need to do some sort of detoxing, but am not sure how to go about it. Terry & I bought some detox kits at Walmart, but the only thing that it did to me was make me sick because of the herbs & such that are in the capsules of part of the detox process. Terry tried it and it did NOTHING for him.

I am on a hunt to fix this itching problem I have, and then I am going to try to go to sleep. At least the itches on the outside of my skin, I can scratch... but like the inside of my ear itches and it is bugging me.

Ahhhh!

Anne

From: B <muttsmom55 (DOT) com>@grou ps.comSent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:10:25 PMSubject: Re: foot bath detox

I read a report about the patches you put on the bottom of your feet and it is a scam. Whatever is in/on the patches can not pull anything from your body. Whatever is in/on the patches turns color, but it's not actually removing anything from your body. According to this report it is medically impossible for something like that to work.

Take Care,

B. in TEXASUntil one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains in darkness

From: LMay <mark9_41cupofwater>@grou ps.comSent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:38:15 PMSubject: Re: foot bath detox

Hi Amy,

Love Always,

Anne

Guest guest

Good for you Amy! Save your $35.00. And, don't let your chiropractor convince

you of another way to take that money from you either. I'm certain he will have

something up his sleeve. Be aware! And, use your common sense!

>

> Anne - I could probably use a good detoxing now too. I am quite skeptical

about the foot bath detox thing. (Look on www.youtube.com

> to see a guy detox a carrot using that machine and getting identical results

to what my experience was). I would love to think that it works, but I don't

know. My chiro has a new machine, and so, of course, he thinks everyone needs

to be detoxed!! (When you have a new hammer, everything looks like a nail!!)

He claims that his whole family has used it and gotten lots of creepy stuff out,

except for his 3 yr old, -- when he did him, the water didn't change color at

all. That sounds interesting, except that from what I've read, the water always

changes color somewhat, even if nobody's feet are in the bath. I have heard

from people on other forums who swear by these foot baths. So --- I'm going to

keep researching it and see if I can find some studies or convincing research,

and until then, I can find better uses for $35. : ) Amy

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Anne R <amacgruder@...>

>

> Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:38:53 PM

> Subject: Re: foot bath detox

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Amy,

>

> I have only seen the little patches you can put on your feet at the drug

store, but have no idea if they work. I'd be interested to know if this really

works too. My body could probably use a good detoxing right about now.

> But I don't really have the money to spend on something that might not work.

>

> Is this the way your chiro is wanting you to do it, or is there some other way

to do it? I'd be interested in hearing about it.

>

> Love Always,

> Anne

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

Guest guest

i wouldnt do anything like that it might put me in the hospital which i dont need josie

From: Amy Green <amygreen53@...>Subject: Re: foot bath detox Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 10:37 PM

Anne - I could probably use a good detoxing now too. I am quite skeptical about the foot bath detox thing. (Look on www.youtube.com to see a guy detox a carrot using that machine and getting identical results to what my experience was). I would love to think that it works, but I don't know. My chiro has a new machine, and so, of course, he thinks everyone needs to be detoxed!! (When you have a new hammer, everything looks like a nail!!) He claims that his whole family has used it and gotten lots of creepy stuff out, except for his 3 yr old, -- when he did him, the water didn't change color at all. That sounds interesting, except that from what I've read, the water always changes color somewhat, even if nobody's feet are in the bath. I have heard from people on other forums who swear by these foot baths.

So --- I'm going to keep researching it and see if I can find some studies or convincing research, and until then, I can find better uses for $35. : ) Amy

From: Anne R <amacgruder@...> Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:38:53 PMSubject: Re: foot bath detox

Hi Amy,

Love Always,

Anne

Guest guest

One of the local TV news programs (local is Little Rock, AR) did a report on the patches you put on your feet to detox and proved that they are a ripoff. They actually have a lessening amount of something in them and the sweat from your feet makes them turn color. They do nothing to draw toxins out of your body.

BTW, sorry I have not been writing for who knows how long been having problems with where my hubby and I are living due to the landlords refusing to keep it up which has led to some pretty severe mold problems which does nothing to help my chronic illnesses. I have had my doctor tell me I need to get out of here ASAP. Just cannot afford it until we pay off the car that we started a 5 year loan on in April 2005. Then we will be able to start saving up either for 1st and last or 1st and security deposit on a much better maintained rental place or to start saving up for a downpayment on a place to own. So, we are figuring about 1 1/2 years to 2 years until we are able to move which will involve getting rid of all furniture that is not plastic or metal in nature. The fun part will be moving the 30 gallon aquarium but it might be easier now that we only have 3 fish and a snail in it (the 1 foot long plecostamus will be the funnest part of that move and it will also be difficult to figure out how to keep as much water as possible so do not have to risk killing all the fish if need to do a total reset of the tank). Will start research on moving a tank that is that large and has been set up for over 4 years in about 1 year. If I have to, I will freecycle the fish and get new ones after do a total restart.

T. aka Pegasus

-- foot bath detox

Guest guest

Oh Pegasus!!

MOLD!! NO!!! not mold!

That can be so VERY dangerous!!

There must be SOME way for you to be able to get out of there!

asap!! I agree.

even the car may be less valuable...

Wouldn't 'Suze Orman' tell you to get rid of the car and just get OUT?

Your health, your life even, maybe comes first?

Maybe you could housesit?

or get into public housing for the time being?

I think that having a toxic mold situation would put you near the top of the list?

I think definitely worth heavy 'option' pushing!!

PLEASE!

Jean

Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 3:33 PM

One of the local TV news programs (local is Little Rock, AR) did a report on the patches you put on your feet to detox and proved that they are a ripoff. They actually have a lessening amount of something in them and the sweat from your feet makes them turn color. They do nothing to draw toxins out of your body.

BTW, sorry I have not been writing for who knows how long been having problems with where my hubby and I are living due to the landlords refusing to keep it up which has led to some pretty severe mold problems which does nothing to help my chronic illnesses. I have had my doctor tell me I need to get out of here ASAP. Just cannot afford it until we pay off the car that we started a 5 year loan on in April 2005. Then we will be able to start saving up either for 1st and last or 1st and security deposit on a much better maintained rental place or to start saving up for a downpayment on a place to own. So, we are figuring about 1 1/2 years to 2 years until we are able to move which will involve getting rid of all furniture that is not plastic or metal in nature. The fun part will be moving the 30 gallon aquarium but it might be easier now that we only have 3 fish and a snail in it (the 1 foot long plecostamus will be the funnest part of that move and it will also be difficult to figure out how to keep as much water as possible so do not have to risk killing all the fish if need to do a total reset of the tank). Will start research on moving a tank that is that large and has been set up for over 4 years in about 1 year. If I have to, I will freecycle the fish and get new ones after do a total restart.

T. aka Pegasus

-- foot bath detox

Guest guest

Call the housing authority ASAP may

From: gettingthere35 verizon <gettingthere35@...>Subject: Re: foot bath detox Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 3:54 PM

Oh Pegasus!!

MOLD!! NO!!! not mold!

That can be so VERY dangerous!!

There must be SOME way for you to be able to get out of there!

asap!! I agree.

even the car may be less valuable...

Wouldn't 'Suze Orman' tell you to get rid of the car and just get OUT?

Your health, your life even, maybe comes first?

Maybe you could housesit?

or get into public housing for the time being?

I think that having a toxic mold situation would put you near the top of the list?

I think definitely worth heavy 'option' pushing!!

PLEASE!

Jean

Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 3:33 PM

@grou ps.com

BTW, sorry I have not been writing for who knows how long been having problems with where my hubby and I are living due to the landlords refusing to keep it up which has led to some pretty severe mold problems which does nothing to help my chronic illnesses. I have had my doctor tell me I need to get out of here ASAP. Just cannot afford it until we pay off the car that we started a 5 year loan on in April 2005. Then we will be able to start saving up either for 1st and last or 1st and security deposit on a much better maintained rental place or to start saving up for a downpayment on a place to own. So, we are figuring about 1 1/2 years to 2 years until we are able to move which will involve getting rid of all furniture that is not plastic or metal in nature. The fun part will be moving the 30 gallon aquarium but it might be easier now that we only have 3 fish and a snail in it (the 1 foot long plecostamus will be the

funnest part of that move and it will also be difficult to figure out how to keep as much water as possible so do not have to risk killing all the fish if need to do a total reset of the tank). Will start research on moving a tank that is that large and has been set up for over 4 years in about 1 year. If I have to, I will freecycle the fish and get new ones after do a total restart.

T. aka Pegasus

-- foot bath detox

Guest guest

I would get rid of the car if I had not already looked at all the good and bad sides of getting rid of the car.

I have had the experience in the past where I bought a car that ended up repoed - the lending company sold it but for $3000 less than I still owed on it which meant I still needed to pay off that difference and they wanted it all up front because it was no longer a secured debt. Hate to say it, but long as you owe on a car, it is best to get it paid off before even thinking of getting rid of it - not only that but it is our only vehicle which means "no car, hubby no work" (OOPS! Much worse situation!)

As to public housing, looked into that as well, hubby earns too much. I think the worst part of the whole mess is that most of the meds I am on are over the counter which means they can cost around $200 6 months or so (not that much, I know, but my prescription meds - 3 prescriptions - are maybe $5 a month with an additional prescription that is about $20 every 6 months and 1 that is about $5 every 6 months, the last 2 are "as needed" meds - all the OTCs are must take all the time as are the first 3 prescription meds)

T. aka Pegasus

-- foot bath detox