RemedySpot.com

Re: Resonance frequency

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

very very high Rf's in my personal and client experience are associated with

the high nerval energy used to contain or hold something in..when I have

acknowledged and released the feelings ..anger, crying etc. my RF has

tumbled down. I haveheard Bill say the same about clients.

Kelsey

Resonance Frequency

I am looking for a clearer explanation fo resonance frequency and how

to lower it in children. My son ranges between 200,000 and 19 million

when awake. When he was sleeping he was at 155,000. These seem

incredibly high. What does this mean and what do we need to do to

bring it within the normal range?

Guest guest

Isn't our QX auto focussing? I think you will find some causes/modalities for treatments on the QX, just by using. F.i. Timed therapies; or go to disease dict. , Use right mouse to enter a new name, High res. frq. in this case, highlight it and ask for unconscious search. Than you'll find other causes, aereas to treat, while the new name itself gives access for treatment.. Noel

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----Van: mamushabai [mailto:kwood@...]Verzonden: donderdag 24 april 2003 22:16Aan: qxci-english Onderwerp: Resonance FrequencyI am looking for a clearer explanation fo resonance frequency and how to lower it in children. My son ranges between 200,000 and 19 million when awake. When he was sleeping he was at 155,000. These seem incredibly high. What does this mean and what do we need to do to bring it within the normal range?............................................

Guest guest

> I am looking for a clearer explanation fo resonance frequency and

how

> to lower it in children. My son ranges between 200,000 and 19

million

> when awake. When he was sleeping he was at 155,000. These seem

> incredibly high. What does this mean and what do we need to do to

> bring it within the normal range?

I just got back from the Xcaret seminar. You may try the Brain Wave

program. But I know that I range pretty high also, in the 100,000s

range sometimes. I know a QX broker is always 90,000 and he says he

likes it...but millions?? Yeah, try the brain wave program....do you

have instructions? See the Penny Fox manual...just try and bring

everything under 10 of the NORMAL on the left side. I don't know much

for the right side (alpha/beta/delta, etc)....

I'm not really sure though if this resonance is directly correlated

to Brain waves...but just my guess. Maybe do some emotional work

also?? Is he ADD? If so, I have info for that...they use the Brain

wave program a lot and I have some contacts...

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

We tend to pigeon hole our people into one type of category and it is difficult sometimes not to do so. Yes, normally we look at the numbers within the 1,000 to 10,000 range and of course now in the newer versions it is 1,000 to 15,000 as the 'norm' but what is normal? Are you normal? Am I? We take these numbers as a standard (and we know how well standards work, just look at the 'norm' for thyroid activity in the United States). This standard tells us on an average person where we expect to find this frequency, but outside factors change this, they can be from a state of dis-ease or degeneration in which the numbers go very low or where the cellular activity is so slow and sluggish that the body cannot bring the 'norm' up to that height. It could be from

pathogen issues, or from emotional 'heavy' stress, dragging us down. All we can do is look at the rest of the picture, or puzzle if you prefer that term, to glimpse what might be factoring into your client. Does the number always look this way on that client? Does this tend to be a 'norm' for him. Does he sleep a lot, is he sluggish and slow? What do you visually see and what does the client tell you.

As to high range again we have to look at the client; Are they spiritual or enlightened, are they spasmodic (you know the kinds I mean, they are always jerky and remind you of someone who is ready to fly out the door at the least little sound), are they emotionally dealing with a lot of past issues (not hiding the issues but trying to work through them or fighting to not work with them (this is different than someone who has buried an issue), are they on a lot of caffeine? Do they have great problems with sleeping and are always sympathetic on? Are they in a very stressful environment right now (my daughter jumped from the 30 million range to the 300 million range when she went to Iraq). Pathogens such as parasites can contribute to this since they have their own vibrations (some refer to them as having their own brain).

Can either have to do with spiritual realms such as angelic or demonic issues; yes, these can also play into the picture, as can someone who is controlled by someone else. A person who is dominated can respond either high or low by how they respond to this. Have they given up to the fact that someone controls them and show no will? Do they resent and want to fight this domination; if so then they may show quite high as they are agitated or excited about the situations.

So as you can see these are only a few of the topics that can affect this number; it doesn't even touch into the food and nutrition aspect of how the body works or how the nutrition or lack there-of of items such as fatty acid and amino acids and how the neurotransmitters affect frequencies...that's a whole different issue.

I hope this helps you understand the complexity of this and how we must look at the full picture and not just one number in making this number make sense.

By the way; be sure to check out the new on-line classes through www.TheVitalAlliance.com (note: my first one is coming up Sunday June 22 on a wonderful Neurology protocol for stress imbalances. Followed on Thursday June 26 & Sunday June 29 with a two-part class on anatomy, pathology, physiology of brain issues and EPFX device integration on Damage or Injury imbalances of the brain) I hope to see you all there it should be lots of fun! And yes, these classes are to be recorded!

Yours in Health,

Kathy

www.4yourhealthshop.com (by the way take a look at www.TheVitalAlliance.com for new on-line classes. My first one for this group will be Sunday June 22 on a wonderful Neurological Protocol. Following this there will be two classes June 26 which will be on the anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the brain and neurological issues and then June 29 for implementing balancing therapies for Neurological issues such as Brain Damage and/or defects using the EPFX/SCIO.) I look forward to talking to you then.

Resonance frequency

Would be interested to hear from other practioners on what some of thehighest numbers they have seen with clients on resonance frequencypattern in the varhope panel. What are the suggestions to bring thisnumber down? I have a client that consistently shows a high reading, manytimes in the millions.Thanks,Darla Hartdjhart52juno (DOT) com____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Disease Information Online - Click here!http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3oHoSI5 MEH58JilyvCQ3cBp 6oRpQITQPUxbewTd 2QIWMJgfn/

Guest guest

Darla,I have a client who resonates at over 15,000,000 and she is a world famous psychic. I was told in my beginners training that people with psychic ability will resonate that high. Bonnie O'Fee

From: Darla J Hart <djhart52@...>Subject: Resonance frequencyqxci-english Date: Tuesday, June 10, 2008, 9:04 PM

Would be interested to hear from other practioners on what some of thehighest numbers they have seen with clients on resonance frequencypattern in the varhope panel. What are the suggestions to bring thisnumber down? I have a client that consistently shows a high reading, manytimes in the millions.Thanks,Darla Hartdjhart52juno (DOT) com____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Disease Information Online - Click here!http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3oHoSI5 MEH58JilyvCQ3cBp 6oRpQITQPUxbewTd 2QIWMJgfn/