RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: EMF pollution - Q-Link, BioPro and ZeroPoint

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was enthusaiastic about BioPro myself, but came to similar conclusions.

Besides, what is good for one person can be harmful for someone else...

Regards,Dimitri

qxci-scio-epfx-english From: wernerbrandmaier@...Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 07:25:06 -0800Subject: Re: EMF pollution - Q-Link, BioPro and ZeroPoint

Dear friends,

Allow me to comment.

We're using different German originated EMF shields in our Geopathology Institute for more that 10 years. I've tested Q-Links and BioPro devices many times over the years. As great as they seem to work for a while, on the long run they seem to develop "energetic side effects". Clearvoyant dowsers describe it as "leaving holes in the aura field". Maybe this happens to sensitive people only, but I know many users who were excited first, later had to take the pendants off and never put them back on because they did not feel comfortable any more.

I also got to know ZeroPoint tools this last spring. I've tested them as I do with the many other products I run into constantly, and was very impressed with the results. E.g. my live blood under the microscope cleaned up completely within minutes after having one sip of ZeroPoint lasered water (= applying the ZeroPoint Laser to a glass of water for a few seconds). I've never seen anything that quick and effective. The products are simple and pretty reasonable. (They currently have a Christmas Special running through December with a 40% discount, for members over 50%!, just in case.)

So for the first time, we're using another company's products next to our own (German) ones. That's a big step for us.

In general, I'd like to make people aware of, that "energy" is not necessarily "good energy" only. Like everything else an energetic measure can overreact and then make a situation worse. My advice therefore: Be careful with energy devices and check them out carefully yourself. Use your own testing methods you can trust, use a tensor (bober) for dowsing, find out about kinesiology or practice "body dowsing".

Remember, that those methods, in the simple version, only give YES/NO answers, so even if something is only a little beneficial over the current situation, or is only working for a short period of time, you might get a YES in a muscle-test.

And, dowsing is only as good as the question you ask! Therefore always ask for longterm benefit and maximum benefit for your client.

With best regards and happy to answer individual emails,

Werner Brandmaier

Institute of Feng Shui & Geopathology

www.InstituteofFengShui.com

(my ZeroPoint link on request)

From: Trina Hammack <QuantumTrinamail>Subject: Re: EMF pollutionqxci-scio-epfx-english Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 3:23 PMI actually have had excellent results using the BioPro pendant and the

chip on my cell phone. I used to get searing pain in my ear when I

used my cell phone. As soon as I put the chip on the phone, the

searing pain went away. Also, I was without my BioPro pendant for one

week and tried my old QLink. I was exhausted after a day of work

doing 5-6 sessions a day. Once I had my BioPro pendant back, my

energy perked right back up. That's been my experience.

Trina

>

> Greetings people.

> On the issue for EMF pollution:

> Dr. ph Mercola in his website not only talks about the dangers of

> EMF pollution, but the ineffectiveness of well known EMF protection

> devices, such as Biopro technology. I know that there is also

> technology out there that uses frequencies to counteract frequencies,

> such as ZeroPoint pendants (zeropointglobal.com).

> > To all you practitioners using the SCIO and related devices, what are

> your experiences and results of using EMF protection technology,

> according to the SCIO results and your own experience/research?

> > Thank you.

>

------------------------------------

There are certain protocols to follow with dowsing and not everyone can dowse for water, it depends on if you can feel it through your feet too. The moving dowsing rods are only an indicator of what we already know. You must also take into account the earth's magnetic field, especially with Kineseology. I would not say it was an intent it is more of a detection, i.e. tuning in. Happy Christmas everyone and all the very best for 2009 with love Bye Sue

Re: EMF pollution - Q-Link, BioPro and ZeroPoint

Thank you for your advice. The only way I would ever do a sort ofdowsing or kenisiology is to do this triple blind sort of meaning "the cards are shuffled by a 3rd party that has no interest and sort ofput in blank envelopes so no ones mind can intentionally influence thetest. I think the way "dowers find water" is they sort of hold awitness ( intent ) in there mind and when it matches up through therenervous system from resonant external sensations " bingo" they foundit. I would think real time viewing of: blood, Poly ContrastInterference Photography or with a meridian stress detection devicemight be convincing before and after. There are many variables andnothing is ever the same and exactly repeatable in nature. > >> > Greetings people.> > On the issue for EMF pollution:> > Dr. ph Mercola in his website not only talks about the dangers of> > EMF pollution, but the ineffectiveness of well known EMF protection> > devices, such as Biopro technology. I know that there is also> > technology out there that uses frequencies to counteract frequencies,> > such as ZeroPoint pendants (zeropointglobal.com).> > > > To all you practitioners using the SCIO and related devices, what are> > your experiences and results of using EMF protection technology,> > according to the SCIO results and your own experience/research?> > > > Thank you.> >> > > > ------------------------------------> > ............................................> >

Hello Group:I have worn a Biopro pendant for over two years every day (and all day) and test people almost daily with my pendant in my practice. I have not found anyone who did not test extremely well yet (except for just a couple who were so very toxic that the pendant is needed to be worn just a few minutes and then add a bit each day because their body is beginning to communicate and heal and they can have a very uncomfortable healing crisis if worn a lot too soon due to their toxicity levels). I personally feel great, high energy, which wasn't the case before wearing the BioLife pendant. All of my clients and family and friends report feeling wonderful wearing it and feel tired, down, pain returns, etc. when they don't wear it. The technology is permanently imbedded in the fabric of this pendant

(ERT Technology). Everywhere I go people ask me about the pendant and I muscle test them (and use another sideways lean test too) and they test so solid, strong. Then, I have them test me to feel the difference of me wearing it and not wearing it and they are absolutely amazed how it is being the tester. I did not have that experience with other emf body worn devices I must be honest and I wouldn't have all my family and friends wearing Biopro's pendant (and using the cell chips, universal chips, home harmonizer, and IH2O system which is the only group of products from any company that is 3-layered!) if I wasn't 100% sure it worked and was safe!!!! The body doesn't lie ....Priscilla Grant ND828-777-8864PS - practitioners please educate yourselves more on electropollution - get on Kathy 's free electropollution class coming up. Biopro is

the only company that has this 3-layered approach and it works, believe me! You can carry these products in your practices at wholesale prices - even your customers can become wholesale customers, so this is helpful to all health-wise and economic-wise. Kathy can also tell you how to get more information on these technologies that came from Russia, which after the Chernobyl accident occured and radiation poisoning was very high and affected everyone, Dr. Smirnoff spent 9 more years studying why a group of individuals was not affected at all and this began the MRET patented technology that Biopro has also. They have done their homework!!!!! And, if you were to see the co-founders and could see their auras, you'd be impressed.

From: Trina Hammack <QuantumTrina@ mail.com>Subject: Re: EMF pollutionqxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 3:23 PMI actually have had excellent results using the BioPro pendant and thechip on my cell phone. I used to get searing pain in my ear when Iused my cell phone. As soon as I put the chip on the phone, thesearing pain went away. Also, I was without my BioPro pendant for oneweek and tried my old QLink. I was exhausted after a day of workdoing 5-6 sessions a day. Once I had my BioPro pendant back, myenergy perked right back up. That's been my experience.Trina>> Greetings people.> On the issue for EMF pollution:> Dr. ph Mercola in

his website not only talks about the dangers of> EMF pollution, but the ineffectiveness of well known EMF protection> devices, such as Biopro technology. I know that there is also> technology out there that uses frequencies to counteract frequencies,> such as ZeroPoint pendants (zeropointglobal. com).> > To all you practitioners using the SCIO and related devices, what are> your experiences and results of using EMF protection technology,> according to the SCIO results and your own experience/research ?> > Thank you.>------------ --------- --------- ------............ ......... ......... ......... .....

i tested q link many times and it always shows up not ok. bio pro always tested ok and yes you have to test every 2 ,3 months to see if it is ok for youOne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

Hi, I'd be interested in your ZeroPoint link. I've been looking. I was helped a little by the Q-Link, but nothing since.

Thanks, and have a Merry Christmas!

From: zshapeshifter <zshapeshifter@...>Subject: Re: EMF pollution - Q-Link, BioPro and ZeroPointqxci-scio-epfx-english Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 1:06 AM

Thank you for your advice. The only way I would ever do a sort ofdowsing or kenisiology is to do this triple blind sort of meaning "the cards are shuffled by a 3rd party that has no interest and sort ofput in blank envelopes so no ones mind can intentionally influence thetest. I think the way "dowers find water" is they sort of hold awitness ( intent ) in there mind and when it matches up through therenervous system from resonant external sensations " bingo" they foundit. I would think real time viewing of: blood, Poly ContrastInterference Photography or with a meridian stress detection devicemight be convincing before and after. There are many variables andnothing is ever the same and exactly repeatable in nature. > >> > Greetings people.> > On the issue for EMF pollution:> > Dr. ph Mercola in his website not only talks about the dangers of> > EMF pollution, but the ineffectiveness of well known EMF protection> > devices, such as Biopro technology. I know that there is also> > technology out there that uses frequencies to counteract frequencies,> > such as ZeroPoint pendants (zeropointglobal. com).> > > > To all you practitioners using the SCIO and related devices, what are> > your experiences and results

of using EMF protection technology,> > according to the SCIO results and your own experience/research ?> > > > Thank you.> >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> > ............ ......... ......... ......... .....> >

how did you test it?

From: qxci-scio-epfx-english [mailto:qxci-scio-epfx-english ] On Behalf Of mambodoc@...Sent: 19 December 2008 03:34qxci-scio-epfx-english Subject: Re: Re: EMF pollution - Q-Link, BioPro and ZeroPoint

i tested q link many times and it always shows up not ok. bio pro always tested ok and yes you have to test every 2 ,3 months to see if it is ok for you

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

Dear Priscilla

OK we believe you.

Everything works, even allopathy! What is important is the intention and the connection with the particular morphic field concern.

As a wise man once said, your mind can influence the results when we use techniques like muscle testing, pointprobe, dowsing, etc. But then it is OK.

PS. are you a representative for BioPro.

I have just joined ZeroPoint, will let you know how it goes.

Hello!

The revolutionary EPFX-SCIO biofeedback device is the product of years of research combining holistic medicine with advanced quantum technology. Just as biofeedback devices such as MRI, ECG or blood pressure monitors give you information on a biochemical level, the EPFX-SCIO gives you information about your body on a quantum energetic level. It reveals anything that is negatively affecting health by finding energetic imbalances in the body by responding to the body's electric reactivity patterns. It scans the body with over 10000 frequencies to detect weaknesses such as viruses, nutritional deficiencies, allergies, toxins, abnormalities and food sensitivities. But this is more than just a diagnostic machine. After measuring the body’s frequencies, it feeds back its own frequencies to redress or neutralize destructive wave patterns. It also lays out programs for 72 different modalities including acupuncture, homeopathy and nutritional therapy to address your specific health issues. Lance Armstrong and Tour de France team physician cum trainer Dr Jeff Spencer whose clients include Tiger Woods have adopted this ground breaking technology. It has also been adopted by Italy’s AC Milan soccer team, which resulted in reducing injuries by 91%! The 2008 Chinese Olympic team also used this phenomenal new technology and gained more medals than any other country, save one.The EPFX-SCIO can optimize wellness through addressing some of the following issues:

Relaxation, Stress Reduction, Migraine, Muscle Tension, Hypertension, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Incontinence, Peak Performance, Personal Self Development, Anxiety and Panic Attacks, Back Pain, Insomnia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Physical Therapy Enhancement, Muscle Spasms, Stroke and Paralysis Rehabilitation.

Thank you for you attention.

QuantuMedical Ltd. Branco LCPH London MARH UK FBIH ILQBT

Tel.: +49 30 3010 1163

Mobile: +49 176 2079 6804

http://www.quantumedical.de http://www.sciosan.com

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information.

If you are not the addressee it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.

qxci-scio-epfx-english From: psimpsonori@...Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:02:15 -0800Subject: RE: Re: EMF pollution - Q-Link, BioPro and ZeroPoint

Hello Group:I have worn a Biopro pendant for over two years every day (and all day) and test people almost daily with my pendant in my practice. I have not found anyone who did not test extremely well yet (except for just a couple who were so very toxic that the pendant is needed to be worn just a few minutes and then add a bit each day because their body is beginning to communicate and heal and they can have a very uncomfortable healing crisis if worn a lot too soon due to their toxicity levels). I personally feel great, high energy, which wasn't the case before wearing the BioLife pendant. All of my clients and family and friends report feeling wonderful wearing it and feel tired, down, pain returns, etc. when they don't wear it. The technology is permanently imbedded in the fabric of this pendant (ERT Technology). Everywhere I go people ask me about the pendant and I muscle test them (and use another sideways lean test too) and they test so solid, strong. Then, I have them test me to feel the difference of me wearing it and not wearing it and they are absolutely amazed how it is being the tester. I did not have that experience with other emf body worn devices I must be honest and I wouldn't have all my family and friends wearing Biopro's pendant (and using the cell chips, universal chips, home harmonizer, and IH2O system which is the only group of products from any company that is 3-layered!) if I wasn't 100% sure it worked and was safe!!!! The body doesn't lie ....Priscilla Grant ND828-777-8864PS - practitioners please educate yourselves more on electropollution - get on Kathy 's free electropollution class coming up. Biopro is the only company that has this 3-layered approach and it works, believe me! You can carry these products in your practices at wholesale prices - even your customers can become wholesale customers, so this is helpful to all health-wise and economic-wise. Kathy can also tell you how to get more information on these technologies that came from Russia, which after the Chernobyl accident occured and radiation poisoning was very high and affected everyone, Dr. Smirnoff spent 9 more years studying why a group of individuals was not affected at all and this began the MRET patented technology that Biopro has also. They have done their homework!!!!! And, if you were to see the co-founders and could see their auras, you'd be impressed.

From: Trina Hammack <QuantumTrina@ mail.com>Subject: Re: EMF pollutionqxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 3:23 PMI actually have had excellent results using the BioPro pendant and thechip on my cell phone. I used to get searing pain in my ear when Iused my cell phone. As soon as I put the chip on the phone, thesearing pain went away. Also, I was without my BioPro pendant for oneweek and tried my old QLink. I was exhausted after a day of workdoing 5-6 sessions a day. Once I had my BioPro pendant back, myenergy perked right back up. That's been my experience.Trina>> Greetings people.> On the issue for EMF pollution:> Dr. ph Mercola in

his website not only talks about the dangers of> EMF pollution, but the ineffectiveness of well known EMF protection> devices, such as Biopro technology. I know that there is also> technology out there that uses frequencies to counteract frequencies,> such as ZeroPoint pendants (zeropointglobal. com).> > To all you practitioners using the SCIO and related devices, what are> your experiences and results of using EMF protection technology,> according to the SCIO results and your own experience/research ?> > Thank you.>------------ --------- --------- ------............ ......... ......... ......... .....

Hi ,my ZeroPoint link is http://www.ZeroPointEnergyTools.com.If you have any questions or if you'd like a copy of my live blood microscopy experiment with the ZeroPoint lasered water, please let me know.Best regards,Werner207-772-7888Institute of Feng Shui & Geopathologyhttp://www.InstituteofFengShui.com

From: zshapeshifter <zshapeshifter@...>Subject: Re: EMF pollution - Q-Link, BioPro and ZeroPointqxci-scio-epfx-english Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 1:06 AM

Thank you for your advice. The only way I would ever do a sort ofdowsing or kenisiology is to do this triple blind sort of meaning "the cards are shuffled by a 3rd party that has no interest and sort ofput in blank envelopes so no ones mind can intentionally influence thetest. I think the way "dowers find water" is they sort of hold awitness ( intent ) in there mind and when it matches up through therenervous system from resonant external sensations " bingo" they foundit. I would think real time viewing of: blood, Poly ContrastInterference Photography or with a meridian stress detection devicemight be convincing before and after. There are many variables andnothing is ever the same and exactly repeatable in nature. > >> > Greetings people.> > On the issue for EMF pollution:> > Dr. ph Mercola in his website not only talks about the dangers of> > EMF pollution, but the ineffectiveness of well known EMF protection> > devices, such as Biopro technology. I know that there is also> > technology out there that uses frequencies to counteract frequencies,> > such as ZeroPoint pendants (zeropointglobal. com).> > > > To all you practitioners using the SCIO and related devices, what are> > your experiences and results

of using EMF protection technology,> > according to the SCIO results and your own experience/research ?> > > > Thank you.> >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> > ............ ......... ......... ......... .....> >

Hello :Yes, I believe in intention 100% of course. I set intention all the time. I have been muscle testing for a long time and I have taught techniques to my clients in my practice so they can use it daily for themselves. Eight years ago when I became a biofeedback practitioner I decided I didn't want to be a "store"; so, for the first year I had absolutely no products in my office. I had this mindset at the time that my clients might think that our biofeedback devices are a reason to sell products. Well, I realized that when nutritional needs, etc. came up and I shared them with my clients as the "stressors", I found that many didn't follow up or comply with the identified stressors and get what they needed. So, I decided to carry just a few core products like

enzymes, liquid ionic minerals, organic liquid chlorophyll and some homeopathics. It made a difference in their body's healing as they chose, through their additional testing, what they wanted to use. And, of course in the Perverse Energy panel, I saw (as you all can see too) very high numbers of emfs which concerned me. Until about 2 years ago I didn't know how or what to do to support everyone with this issue of emfs until I found products from Biopro. I immediately tested them on my body and it was the missing link in my practice to support others' healing (and mine). So, I became a distributor, as any of us can become. And, obviously I encourage any and all of you to look into it too so you can get wholesale pricing and so too can your clients. I am very passionate over educating people about electropollution because our doctors, FDA, etc. are not

at all ...... the cellular "hardening" is the issue and it's not being made known.So, I am writing this, as I have in the past, because it is every living organisms' biggest toxin issue (even Dr. Oz and Weil have spoken about it on Oprah!), yet if we protect ourselves from it intelligently, then the things we do for our health can really take hold ...... this I believe from my heart and research. And, frankly, we as adults need to make sure that children are protected as they have developing brains, etc. and they are more affected. Your clients will thank you.I am not "selling" anyone, not my intention, just educating and sharing my experience, this is how all of us on the chat group learn from what comes into our paths..... I have learned so much in classes, workshops, and this chat group on so many levels and for this I am grateful. Let's keep sharing our

successes, challenges, and curiousities! Priscilla Grant ND

From: Trina Hammack <QuantumTrina@ mail.com>Subject: Re: EMF pollutionqxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 3:23 PMI actually have had excellent results using the BioPro pendant and thechip on my cell phone. I used to get searing pain in my ear when Iused my cell phone. As soon as I put the chip on the phone, thesearing pain went away. Also, I was without my BioPro pendant for oneweek and tried my old QLink. I was exhausted after a day of workdoing 5-6 sessions a day. Once I had my BioPro pendant back, myenergy perked right back up. That's been my experience.Trina>> Greetings people.> On the issue for EMF pollution:> Dr. ph Mercola in his website not only talks about the dangers

of> EMF pollution, but the ineffectiveness of well known EMF protection> devices, such as Biopro technology. I know that there is also> technology out there that uses frequencies to counteract frequencies,> such as ZeroPoint pendants (zeropointglobal. com).> > To all you practitioners using the SCIO and related devices, what are> your experiences and results of using EMF protection technology,> according to the SCIO results and your own experience/research ?> > Thank you.>------------ --------- --------- ------............ ......... ......... ......... .....

i am a dentist who removes mercury from referred patients i test dental materials with blood and pendulum. the pendulum always, always gives same result as blood. this is done withoutknowing the blood results beforehandOne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

I own the sterling silver Q2 and for me works, when I bought it 1.5 years ago it came with the plastic one also and my husband wore it for about 3 months and it just "lost" its power...I make my 4 yr old wear it when he plays computer games, and he thinks he is so cool :)

If I go more than 2 days without my Q2 I start experiencing heart palpitations and have tested that factor many times, frankly my friends now think I can't afford any other necklace. I have looked at zero point and they are beautiful, but I did just go with the Australian Opal pendant...I just love the science behind it and when I hear testimonies that come from kids (not adults with a financial stake) my ears perk up even more. The testimony is from an 11yr old boy that has motor tics and attention disorders and he just won't go without the pendant.

The company also has a biofeedback device for the consumer that has 8 different settings, sleep, depression, pain management etc. it is not approved in the US yet but in the works and the price tag is $275 which is very affordable.

And like bio-pro and zeropoint there is a business opportunity attached, however the US marketing arm just opened and only has a handful of people in it, it is free to join, so if your into the science end of things it is worth checking out.

The link to the site is www.ooraclub.com to join the club for free my ID # 10000448 then20input a # between 1-3 and team a or b

The comp plan is a trinanry in Malayasia, but can be worked as a binary, if anyone looks at this and wants to add this opportunity to their portfolio let me know and we can structure it a way your not stuck in a "dead zone" Can you tell I come from a Network Marketing background?? I use to work inside a corporate office always researching the "Competition" for my boss, I can sniff out a lie and read inbetween the lines in the industry, it is sad to see all the MLM lies floating around, but do believe in the power of leverage.

To all,

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faith, Mildness and Self Control,

Bowden

i tested q link many times and it always shows up not ok. bio pro always tested ok and yes you have to test every 2 ,3 months to see if20it is ok for you

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Here is a link for all interested in checking out ZeroPoint Technology

http://fbranco.zeropointglobal.com/

Blessed Holiday Season and Joyful New Year

Branco

Hello!

The revolutionary EPFX-SCIO biofeedback device is the product of years of research combining holistic medicine with advanced quantum technology. Just as biofeedback devices such as MRI, ECG or blood pressure monitors give you information on a biochemical level, the EPFX-SCIO gives you information about your body on a quantum energetic level. It reveals anything that is negatively affecting health by finding energetic imbalances in the body by responding to the body's electric reactivity patterns. It scans the body with over 10000 frequencies to detect weaknesses such as viruses, nutritional deficiencies, allergies, toxins, abnormalities and food sensitivities. But this is more than just a diagnostic machine. After measuring the body’s frequencies, it feeds back its own frequencies to redress or neutralize destructive wave patterns. It also lays out programs for 72 different modalities including acupuncture, homeopathy and nutritional therapy to address your specific health issues. Lance Armstrong and Tour de France team physician cum trainer Dr Jeff Spencer whose clients include Tiger Woods have adopted this ground breaking technology. It has also been adopted by Italy’s AC Milan soccer team, which resulted in reducing injuries by 91%! The 2008 Chinese Olympic team also used this phenomenal new technology and gained more medals than any other country, save one.The EPFX-SCIO can optimize wellness through addressing some of the following issues:

Relaxation, Stress Reduction, Migraine, Muscle Tension, Hypertension, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Incontinence, Peak Performance, Personal Self Development, Anxiety and Panic Attacks, Back Pain, Insomnia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Physical Therapy Enhancement, Muscle Spasms, Stroke and Paralysis Rehabilitation.

Thank you for you attention.

QuantuMedical Ltd. Branco LCPH London MARH UK FBIH ILQBT

Tel.: +49 30 3010 1163

Mobile: +49 176 2079 6804

http://www.quantumedical.de http://www.sciosan.com

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information.

If you are not the addressee it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.

qxci-scio-epfx-english From: mambodoc@...Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:34:16 -0500Subject: Re: Re: EMF pollution - Q-Link, BioPro and ZeroPoint

i tested q link many times and it always shows up not ok. bio pro always tested ok and yes you have to test every 2 ,3 months to see if it is ok for you

Win vouchers with BigSnapSearch.com Search now

Re: EMF pollutionqxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 3:23 PMI actually have had excellent results using the BioPro pendant and thechip on my cell phone. I used to get searing pain in my ear when Iused my cell phone. As soon as I put the chip on the phone, thesearing pain went away. Also, I was without my BioPro pendant for oneweek and tried my old QLink. I was exhausted after a day of workdoing 5-6 sessions a day. Once I had my BioPro pendant back, myenergy perked right back up. That's been my experience.Trina>> Greetings people.> On the issue for EMF pollution:> Dr. ph Mercola in

I attepted to join the oora club but it said I did not have the right id # can you explain your numbers again. Thanks, Kim

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 2:35 AM, <Stbowden@...> wrote:

I own the sterling silver Q2 and for me works, when I bought it 1.5 years ago it came with the plastic one also and my husband wore it for about 3 months and it just " lost " its power...I make my 4 yr old wear it when he plays computer games, and he thinks he is so cool :)

If I go more than 2 days without my Q2 I start experiencing heart palpitations and have tested that factor many times, frankly my friends now think I can't afford any other necklace. I have looked at zero point and they are beautiful, but I did just go with the Australian Opal pendant...I just love the science behind it and when I hear testimonies that come from kids (not adults with a financial stake) my ears perk up even more. The testimony is from an 11yr old boy that has motor tics and attention disorders and he just won't go without the pendant.

The company also has a biofeedback device for the consumer that has 8 different settings, sleep, depression, pain management etc. it is not approved in the US yet but in the works and the price tag is $275 which is very affordable.

And like bio-pro and zeropoint there is a business opportunity attached, however the US marketing arm just opened and only has a handful of people in it, it is free to join, so if your into the science end of things it is worth checking out.

The link to the site is www.ooraclub.com to join the club for free my ID # 10000448 then20input a # between 1-3 and team a or b The comp plan is a trinanry in Malayasia, but can be worked as a binary, if anyone looks at this and wants to add this opportunity to their portfolio let me know and we can structure it a way your not stuck in a " dead zone " Can you tell I come from a Network Marketing background?? I use to work inside a corporate office always researching the " Competition " for my boss, I can sniff out a lie and read inbetween the lines in the industry, it is sad to see all the MLM lies floating around, but do believe in the power of leverage.

To all,Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faith, Mildness and Self Control, Bowden

i tested q link many times and it always shows up not ok. bio pro always tested ok and yes you have to test every 2 ,3 months to see if20it is ok for you

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

From: Priscilla Simpson <psimpsonori@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 11:08:02 AMSubject: RE: Re: EMF pollution - Q-Link, BioPro and ZeroPoint

Hello :Yes, I believe in intention 100% of course. I set intention all the time. I have been muscle testing for a long time and I have taught techniques to my clients in my practice so they can use it daily for themselves. Eight years ago when I became a biofeedback practitioner I decided I didn't want to be a "store"; so, for the first year I had absolutely no products in my office. I had this mindset at the time that my clients might think that our biofeedback devices are a reason to sell products. Well, I realized that when nutritional needs, etc. came up and I shared them with my clients as the "stressors", I found that many didn't follow up or comply with the identified stressors and get what they needed. So, I decided to carry just a few core products like enzymes, liquid ionic minerals, organic liquid chlorophyll and some

homeopathics. It made a difference in their body's healing as they chose, through their additional testing, what they wanted to use. And, of course in the Perverse Energy panel, I saw (as you all can see too) very high numbers of emfs which concerned me. Until about 2 years ago I didn't know how or what to do to support everyone with this issue of emfs until I found products from Biopro. I immediately tested them on my body and it was the missing link in my practice to support others' healing (and mine). So, I became a distributor, as any of us can become. And, obviously I encourage any and all of you to look into it too so you can get wholesale pricing and so too can your clients. I am very passionate over educating people about electropollution because our doctors, FDA, etc. are not at all ...... the cellular "hardening" is the issue and

it's not being made known.So, I am writing this, as I have in the past, because it is every living organisms' biggest toxin issue (even Dr. Oz and Weil have spoken about it on Oprah!), yet if we protect ourselves from it intelligently, then the things we do for our health can really take hold ...... this I believe from my heart and research. And, frankly, we as adults need to make sure that children are protected as they have developing brains, etc. and they are more affected. Your clients will thank you.I am not "selling" anyone, not my intention, just educating and sharing my experience, this is how all of us on the chat group learn from what comes into our paths..... I have learned so much in classes, workshops, and this chat group on so many levels and for this I am grateful. Let's keep sharing our successes, challenges, and curiousities! Priscilla

Grant ND

From: Trina Hammack <QuantumTrina@ mail.com>Subject: Re: EMF pollutionqxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 3:23 PMI actually have had excellent results using the BioPro pendant and thechip on my cell phone. I used to get searing pain in my ear when Iused my cell phone. As soon as I put the chip on the phone, thesearing pain went away. Also, I was without my BioPro pendant for oneweek and tried my old QLink. I was exhausted after a day of workdoing 5-6 sessions a day. Once I had my BioPro pendant back, myenergy perked right back up. That's been my experience.Trina>> Greetings people.> On the issue for EMF pollution:> Dr. ph Mercola in his website not only talks about the dangers

of> EMF pollution, but the ineffectiveness of well known EMF protection> devices, such as Biopro technology. I know that there is also> technology out there that uses frequencies to counteract frequencies,> such as ZeroPoint pendants (zeropointglobal. com).> > To all you practitioners using the SCIO and related devices, what are> your experiences and results of using EMF protection technology,> according to the SCIO results and your own experience/research ?> > Thank you.>------------ --------- --------- ------............ ......... ......... ......... .....