RemedySpot.com

Re: Chronically constipated 7 month old breastfed baby

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You said your daughter is very careful about what she eats, but you did not say what she eats. I suggest you put her on the scio and see what you can find. She may not be absorbing nutrients and she may be toxic. Having a baby can be hard on the body.She might consider going on a all raw food diet for 30 days, with juicing, and see if there is any change. Also, taking digestive enzymes would probably be a good idea.There may be other complications with the baby, we don't know enough from what you said, but these are at least things the mother can do which will be healthy for both of them.From: njki15 <njki15@...>Subject:

Chronically constipated 7 month old breastfed babyqxci-scio-epfx-english Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 5:01 PM

I am concerned about my seven month old grandson. He has been

entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he only

has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the

movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath). He

was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant-- my daughter stopped

eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter

has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12 days

without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul

smelling, particularly for a baby.

He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician says

it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried putting

him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but he

is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments. I've also

tried testing and treating him in subspace, but without any

discernable result.

Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have

any suggestions or protocols?

Thank you!

Nan

Hello Nan

First thing that I would do is change my Pediatrician.

I know that massaging the area would help but I think that this is much more involved than that AND I think that you need to find an answer. Most people that I know, including my Mom who was a Nurse, says that everyone should have a bowel movement at least once a day and after each meal preferrably.

Have a wonderful day

lee

From: njki15 <njki15@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 2:02:39 PMSubject: Chronically constipated 7 month old breastfed baby

I am concerned about my seven month old grandson. He has been entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he only has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath). He was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant-- my daughter stopped eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12 days without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul smelling, particularly for a baby. He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician says it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried putting him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but he is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments. I've also tried testing and treating him in subspace, but without any

discernable result. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have any suggestions or protocols? Thank you!Nan

have you used the bodyviewer Scio therapies?

there is one for " brown noise " constipation

and " colon " .

Also you may find useful in the Biofeedback program.

I have found colon programs that were delivered subspace to be very

succesful on adults.

I certainly do question how not elminating but every 10 or 12 days

can be " normal " for anyone ???? I found it common for many babies to

eliminate after each meal.

Perhaps consider another pediatrician if natural remedies are not

successful.

I believe immediate change is necessary for health. This has

possiblilites of serious results.

I am sure you will get many more suggestions.

How about bringing the baby to see a Naturopath?

>

> I am concerned about my seven month old grandson. He has been

> entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he

only

> has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the

> movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath).

He

> was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant--my daughter

stopped

> eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter

> has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12

days

> without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul

> smelling, particularly for a baby.

>

> He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician

says

> it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried

putting

> him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but

he

> is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments. I've

also

> tried testing and treating him in subspace, but without any

> discernable result.

>

> Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have

> any suggestions or protocols?

>

> Thank you!

>

> Nan

>

Hi Nan,

See Dr Alistair's protocols.

Regards,

Renier du Toit

MA(Clin.Psych.), PsyD, ND, DIHom.

www.collegenaturalmedicine.co.za

Chronically constipated 7 month old breastfed baby

I am concerned about my seven month old grandson. He has been entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he only has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath). He was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant--my daughter stopped eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12 days without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul smelling, particularly for a baby. He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician says it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried putting him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but he is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments. I've also tried testing and treating him in subspace, but without any discernable result. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have any suggestions or protocols? Thank you!Nan

I've just received this offer. Good time to get what you need.

All the protocols of Dr. Alistair Bourne are 10% less until Jan 31,

No more worries about quick zapping and good results with our new

Two Body Cleansing Applications in One Dependable Device

1. Aqua Foot Bath Ionizer for Toxin Release

2. Frequency Generator for Energizing the Body

Visit http://www.bourneaccessories.com/ to see the specials!!!!!

Hurry!!! it is only until Jan 2009.

>

> Hi Nan,

>

> See Dr Alistair's protocols.

>

> Regards,

>

> Renier du Toit

> MA(Clin.Psych.), PsyD, ND, DIHom.

> www.collegenaturalmedicine.co.za

>

> Chronically constipated 7 month old

breastfed baby

>

>

only

> movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial

Osteopath). He

stopped

> eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my

daughter

days

> without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very

foul

>

says

putting

> him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him,

but he

also

> discernable result.

>

> Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or

have

>

> Thank you!

>

> Nan

>

Check the allergies of the Mother. That's usually the reason I have found for many newborn health imbalances.

Dr. Small

Los Angeles, CAOne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

There are a couple things you might not have tried that I want to mention.

The first you probably have tried ant that is Spinal Timed Therapies using the Intestinal Stim option. The other is not taught as much. Try going into Spinal and click on Original Sarcode Results (yes this is the same button that people use to access the organ graph, but that is not what we are doing here). When the green panel opens start to click on the areas of the digestive track. Start on the left in the Chakras and get the Rectification higher than the Resonance (85 will not be a likely result here) when you finish the items on the left column go to the next column to the right and do all those with digestion, now go to the third column and do those and finally the very right column. These can take some time to do the first time; but can be very powerful therapies when rebalancing is needed. I've used this technique for others with colon issues from Crones to constipation and it has profound effects on

many.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

www.4yourhealthshop.com (remember our special till the end of this month or e-mail us for details)

From: sherrielinecoil <sherrieline@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:39:07 PMSubject: Re: Chronically constipated 7 month old breastfed baby

have you used the bodyviewer Scio therapies?there is one for "brown noise" constipationand "colon".Also you may find useful in the Biofeedback program.I have found colon programs that were delivered subspace to be very succesful on adults.I certainly do question how not elminating but every 10 or 12 days can be "normal" for anyone ???? I found it common for many babies to eliminate after each meal.Perhaps consider another pediatrician if natural remedies are not successful. I believe immediate change is necessary for health. This has possiblilites of serious results.I am sure you will get many more suggestions.How about bringing the baby to see a Naturopath?>> I am concerned about my seven month old grandson. He has been > entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he only > has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the > movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath). He > was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant-- my daughter stopped > eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter > has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12 days > without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul > smelling, particularly for a baby. > > He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician says > it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried putting > him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but he

> is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments. I've also > tried testing and treating him in subspace, but without any > discernable result. > > Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have > any suggestions or protocols? > > Thank you!> > Nan>

Hi Aurelie

I would suggest giving your grandson a probiotic, get one specifically for infants. Also, soak a fresh/dried organic date in a little boiling water and mix with organic infant cereal (wheat and dairy free); you can add half a teaspoon psyllium husk to the cereal; please ensure he drinks enough water. You can try to add a little magnesium into his drinking water; find a good quality magnesium citrate or glycinate and add quarter capsule once or twice daily.

Let me know how this goes

Emma Mentel

add to your health Shop 43, Kensington Square 53 Kensington Drive Durban North 4051

Tel: 031 564 3197 Fax: 031 5643079

Chronically constipated 7 month old breastfed babyqxci-scio-epfx-english Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 5:01 PM

I am concerned about my seven month old grandson. He has been entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he only has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath). He was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant-- my daughter stopped eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12 days without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul smelling, particularly for a baby. He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician says it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried putting him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but he is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments. I've also tried testing and treating him in subspace, but without any discernable result. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have any suggestions or protocols? Thank you!Nan

In addition to doing SCIO sessions on the baby, I would suggests

abdominal massage, particularly in the direction of the colon to help

encourage movement. I also know a holistic pediatrician who

developed a line of herbal remedies for babies & children that are

very good. His name is Dr. Rydland and the herbal line is " Kids

Wellness. " There is one specifically for constipation. These are

helpful, but in my experience, when my daughter was younger and had

terrible constipation issues, nothing helped as much as the SCIO. I

didn't have mine then, but my family Dr., who introduced me to the

SCIO, did one session with my daughter and the constipation went

away. I also asked a colon therapist about constipation when a

friend's baby had this issue and the therapist suggested putting a

little lukewarm water (or olive oil) in one of those nasal aspirators

and putting it in the child's anus to help stimulate a bowel movement.

>

> Hi Nan,

>

> See Dr Alistair's protocols.

>

> Regards,

>

> Renier du Toit

> MA(Clin.Psych.), PsyD, ND, DIHom.

> www.collegenaturalmedicine.co.za

>

> Chronically constipated 7 month old

breastfed baby

>

>

only

> movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial

Osteopath). He

stopped

> eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my

daughter

days

> without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul

>

says

putting

> him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him,

but he

also

> discernable result.

>

> Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or

have

>

> Thank you!

>

> Nan

>

Hi Nan,

Probobly his mother need to take her self some of this:

fried beet strips, 10 row almonds soak in water owernight, and 5-7 dried fig - all for constipation - actualy this combination will regulate the colon, and

bunch of dill over salad, or over this fried beet wich (the dill) is for the shooting the stomach and for the breast milk.

Kalina

From: Dr Renier du Toit <natmed@...>Subject: Re: Chronically constipated 7 month old breastfed babyqxci-scio-epfx-english Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 4:54 AM

Hi Nan,

See Dr Alistair's protocols.

Regards,

Renier du Toit

MA(Clin.Psych. ), PsyD, ND, DIHom.

www.collegenaturalm edicine.co. za

I am concerned about my seven month old grandson. He has been entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he only has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath). He was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant-- my daughter stopped eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12 days without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul smelling, particularly for a baby. He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician says it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried putting him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but he is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments. I've also tried testing and treating him in subspace, but without

any discernable result. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have any suggestions or protocols? Thank you!Nan

And another thing I remember from my babyhod, I has hronic apandecitis and was constantly constipatet and no one pay attention to that. After 20 yars of strugle, they remove the appendics and this was the end of my constipations. The same hapand with my douther, but I get her under the nife at 7 years to remove the appandics and her constipation finish once at all.

Kalina

From: sherrielinecoil <sherrieline@...>Subject: Re: Chronically constipated 7 month old breastfed babyqxci-scio-epfx-english Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 7:39 PM

have you used the bodyviewer Scio therapies?there is one for "brown noise" constipationand "colon".Also you may find useful in the Biofeedback program.I have found colon programs that were delivered subspace to be very succesful on adults.I certainly do question how not elminating but every 10 or 12 days can be "normal" for anyone ???? I found it common for many babies to eliminate after each meal.Perhaps consider another pediatrician if natural remedies are not successful. I believe immediate change is necessary for health. This has possiblilites of serious results.I am sure you will get many more suggestions.How about bringing the baby to see a Naturopath?>> I am concerned about my

seven month old grandson. He has been > entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he only > has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the > movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath). He > was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant-- my daughter stopped > eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter > has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12 days > without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul > smelling, particularly for a baby. > > He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician says > it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried putting > him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but he > is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments. I've

also > tried testing and treating him in subspace, but without any > discernable result. > > Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have > any suggestions or protocols? > > Thank you!> > Nan>

Have mom take DDS-1 strain probiotics along with the enzyme suggestion.

qxci-scio-epfx-english

Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 5:01 PM

I am concerned about my seven month old grandson. He has been

entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he only

has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the

movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath). He

was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant-- my daughter stopped

eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter

has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12 days

without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul

smelling, particularly for a baby.

He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician says

it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried putting

him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but he

is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments

.. I've also

tried testing and treating him in subspace, but without any

discernable result.

Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have

any suggestions or protocols?

Thank you!

Nan

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

I had a case like this with a child that I referred to a Doctor that specializes in SENSORY PERCEPTION DISORDER which is a form of autism and he confirmed the condition. Please do a search on google on this condition and go see a Naturopath or Homeopath to start a detox and balancing protocol for the baby ! Good luck, a O'Reilly MS CBS CN gabioreilly@... 513-272-1044sherrielinecoil <sherrieline@...> wrote: have you used the bodyviewer Scio therapies?there is one for "brown noise" constipationand "colon".Also you may find useful in the Biofeedback program.I have found colon programs that were delivered subspace to be very succesful on adults.I certainly do question how not elminating but every 10 or 12 days can be "normal" for anyone ???? I found it common for many babies to eliminate after each meal.Perhaps consider another pediatrician if natural remedies are not successful. I believe immediate change is necessary for health. This has possiblilites of serious results.I am sure you will get many more suggestions.How about bringing the baby to see a Naturopath?>> I am concerned about my seven month old grandson. He has been

> entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he only > has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the > movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath). He > was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant--my daughter stopped > eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter > has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12 days > without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul > smelling, particularly for a baby. > > He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician says > it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried putting > him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but he > is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments. I've also > tried testing and treating him in

subspace, but without any > discernable result. > > Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have > any suggestions or protocols? > > Thank you!> > Nan>

What is mom eating? You mentioned she is off dairy products; does she also stay off all cow (milk) products such as: ice cream, coffee creamer, cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt? You would be surprised how many people do not think of these as "dairy products". Also is she eating grains (if so what kind), rice, chocolate, peanuts, caffeine, or what type of meat is in her diet. Lastly, (of my questions) is she eating vegetables and fruits daily. Since she is breastfeeding what she eats does effect the babies digestion.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: "Stbowden@..." <Stbowden@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 12:48:57 PMSubject: Re: Chronically constipated 7 month old breastfed baby

Have mom take DDS-1 strain probiotics along with the enzyme suggestion.

Chronically constipated 7 month old breastfed babyqxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 5:01 PM

I am concerned about my seven month old grandson. He has been entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he only has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath). He was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant-- my daughter stopped eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12 days without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul smelling, particularly for a baby. He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician says it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried putting him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but he is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments . I've also tried testing and treating him in subspace, but without

any discernable result. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have any suggestions or protocols? Thank you!Nan

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

have you used the bodyviewer Scio therapies?there is one for " brown noise " constipationand " colon " .Also you may find useful in the Biofeedback program.I have found colon programs that were delivered subspace to be very succesful on adults.I certainly do question how not elminating but every 10 or 12 days can be " normal " for anyone ???? I found it common for many babies to eliminate after each meal.Perhaps consider another pediatrician if natural remedies are not successful. I believe immediate change is necessary for health. This has possiblilites of serious results.I am sure you will get many more suggestions.How about bringing the baby to see a Naturopath?>> I am concerned about my seven month old grandson. He has been

> entirely breastfed (just starting to eat a little banana) yet he only > has a bowel movement about once every ten days to two weeks (the > movement has usually been after a visit to the Cranial Osteopath). He > was colicky and seems to be lactose intolerant-- my daughter stopped > eating dairy a couple of months ago and he is better-- my daughter > has been extremely careful about what she eats. It has been 12 days > without him going. He has a good deal of gas, and it is very foul > smelling, particularly for a baby. > > He does not seem to be in any discomfort, and his pediatrician says > it is not unusual. I am a newcomer to the EPFX. I have tried putting > him on, and putting the head strap on his stomach to test him, but he > is not one to sit or lie still for more than a few moments. I've also > tried testing and

treating him in

subspace, but without any > discernable result. > > Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation, or have > any suggestions or protocols? > > Thank you!> > Nan>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.