RemedySpot.com

Re: Cancer Scan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We have cancer cells all over the body. As you do the scan it looks for the most likely area to have this problem next. When one is done, it often goes to a different site. If you needed to find a specific location you must use the + marks below the location it chose which opens up more sites and then click what you want, now you have to open the piggybacks to click the load...now you can treat the "chosen" type.

Yours in Health,

Dr. Kathy

Cancer Scan

Hi!I have a client who asked me to do a cancer scan. Up to now I did it 4 times and I got 4 different results like Liver, small intestine, uterine etc. What would you read out of this?Thanks in advancef............................................

Guest guest

This brings up the whole concept of how the device dialogue works.

It is fundamental to understand that the system primarily works on reactivities = reaction to activity

The Hamer Scan is no differnt.

The body activity changes constantly..e.g. brain wave patterns are incrdibly dynamic (brain waves also reflect the internal communication and where the organisms supervisory focus is)

ergo all active processes are incredibly dynamic: hence we have to take reactivity possibilities and corroborate.

The attached may help to understand. especially reactivity notes

Dr Kelsey PhDsee www.qxcisynergy.co.uk for Tech Info, Manuals, AccessoriesT:+44 (0)121 243 6318F: +44 (0)870 460 1138

Cancer Scan

Hi!I have a client who asked me to do a cancer scan. Up to now I did it 4 times and I got 4 different results like Liver, small intestine, uterine etc. What would you read out of this?Thanks in advancef............................................

• 1 year later...

The panel for "cancer scan" tends to look as though it is still going on the 7/7/06 and 4/4/07 program updates on some computers, when in fact it was done. The problem is the missing button is below the open one saying it is complete. To rectify this problem. Go to the bottom of your page in the bottom ruler bar and right click on the panel that says "cancer" this brings up the option to "close" when you do that it will shut the box that did not close the other way. Be sure to wait until you have given the proper allotted time...if you set it for 7 min then be sure to wait 7 min. before you attempt to do this. As to your other question about cancer, understanding this machine and how frequencies register is imperative. Remember that cancer cells are a non-responsive type of frequencies when they exist; this means look in the light blues not in the red and purple. Those frequencies in the higher numbers

are issues that are responsive, or possible predispositions. As to other locations there are several, you will find much of this in the chat group archives. Yours in Health, Kathy Kathy , ND, CBS, IR, International Advanced Instructor www.4yourhealthshop.com kathyqx@...snowbirds101 <AZNWI@...> wrote: Hi All:Where is the best place on the EPFX to do a cancer scan? I've triedthe one

in NLP/Brain Scan and it just kept on going..........Are there other places to do the same that takes less time? And ifcancer was an issue wouldn't it be showing up in other places?Thanks,