RemedySpot.com

Re: kim-- Re: lyme & bartonell

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you have a list of Rife frequencies to use with the SCIO?

If not go to http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter%20135%20frequencylist/frequecies.htm here zou can read about rife and be in the know!

RegardsHelloI want to bring to your attention the Device SCIO/EPFX, a truly amazing Analyzing and Treatment System that will greatly enhance your practice and the life of your patients/clients.Please take a minute and visit our website, www.quantumedical.de in English.Contact me on this email for further details without compromise, Thank you.QuantuMedical Ltd. Branco LCPH London MARH UK FBIH ILQBT

Baseler Straße 12

D-12205 Berlin

Tel.: +49 30 3010 1163

Mobile: +49 176 2079 6804

http://www.quantumedical.de http://www.sciosan.com

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information.

If you are not the addressee it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.

qxci-scio-epfx-english From: rmor67@...Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 05:38:28 -0800Subject: kim-- Re: lyme & bartonell

this is true, but most donot know how to test them selfs for the right infection

& what frequencys to use with the rife. the doug coil & PERL seam to be the better machines most people have a hard time detoxing.

ACS 200 silver -ACZ NANO zeolite & MMS also work better than other things do too.

i like the bicom better than a rife machine.

roger

is anyone getting good results treating lyme,babesia, bartonell, hhv.5,6,7, 8, with a scio?

roger Get the best wallpapers on the Web - FREE. Click here!

Hi , many thanks, I am grateful to you for this link it is wonderful. We should all have it printed in front of us. The history is fascinating. Thank you again. Bye Sue

kim-- Re: lyme & bartonell

this is true, but most donot know how to test them selfs for the right infection

& what frequencys to use with the rife. the doug coil & PERL seam to be the better machines most people have a hard time detoxing.

ACS 200 silver -ACZ NANO zeolite & MMS also work better than other things do too.

i like the bicom better than a rife machine.

roger

is anyone getting good results treating lyme,babesia, bartonell, hhv.5,6,7, 8, with a scio?

roger

Get the best wallpapers on the Web - FREE. Click here!