RemedySpot.com

Aneurysm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> A 77 year old friend needs suggestions for how best to deal with a heart

> blood vessel aneurism. I have suggested high quality vit E supplements

> (with palm oil tocotrienels) along with natural vit C supplementation.

> Any other comparatively low expense ideas?

> Thanks, Corny

We saw one patient whose aneurism actually shrank while taking colloidal

minerals. I believe that Dr. Wallach, the mineral guy, said aneurisms were

due

to copper and/or selenium deficiency, which is why we recommended them to

her. One thing, if it helps, stay on the colloidal minerals! People who

improve on the colloidal minerals sometimes seem to get even worse if they

stop them.

Just an observation.

JP

• 7 years later...
Guest guest

I would appreciate any information on aneurysm - The gentleman is 90

years old and the aneurysm is in his aorta and apparently rather

large. He is not a candidate for operation and is in medication to

lower his blood pressure. He was on Coumadin but not any more.

Thanks, Carmen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

VERY CAREFULLY. You might be working on a client who is a time-bomb age and health wise you have a lot of issues here, past emotions and trauma, lifestyles, dietary issues, etc. This is one that I would want to be working very closely to his medical doctor. My suggestion of locations is one of 4. Biofeedback, Timed Therapies (Spinal), Short Sarcode RX (heart under Misc. Rx), Spinal under Circulation. Then work on Veins, Vessels, Blood, Check w/his doctor about cholesterol, if he feels it is protecting the aneurysm then leave it alone for now. Go very gently and slowly and don't plan to do all of this at any one time. Any signs of pressure or heat pull the battery in the computer and call 911, better safe than sorry, don't panic, but be

safe in all you do. And for Pete sake, have a very good waiver that you use and as I said work WITH the doctor, because you are not one. Do you really want this client and the risk? If you do fine, but be aware of all the possibilities and risks that could come with him.

Yours in Health,

Kathy , ND

www.4yourhealthshop.com

Aneurysm

I would appreciate any information on aneurysm - The gentleman is 90years old and the aneurysm is in his aorta and apparently ratherlarge. He is not a candidate for operation and is in medication tolower his blood pressure. He was on Coumadin but not any more.Thanks, Carmen

Guest guest

Thank you Kathy - He is not a client, he is a friend of the family - I was going to volunteer to work on him if there was an easy way - but I agree. I do not want the responsibility and his faith is in the medical profession, so I believe there is where I need to leave things for now. Thank you for your reassurance. Carmenqxci-english From: kathyqx@...Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:56:19 -0700Subject: Re: Aneurysm

VERY CAREFULLY. You might be working on a client who is a time-bomb age and health wise you have a lot of issues here, past emotions and trauma, lifestyles, dietary issues, etc. This is one that I would want to be working very closely to his medical doctor. My suggestion of locations is one of 4. Biofeedback, Timed Therapies (Spinal), Short Sarcode RX (heart under Misc. Rx), Spinal under Circulation. Then work on Veins, Vessels, Blood, Check w/his doctor about cholesterol, if he feels it is protecting the aneurysm then leave it alone for now. Go very gently and slowly and don't plan to do all of this at any one time. Any signs of pressure or heat pull the battery in the computer and call 911, better safe than sorry, don't panic, but be

safe in all you do. And for Pete sake, have a very good waiver that you use and as I said work WITH the doctor, because you are not one. Do you really want this client and the risk? If you do fine, but be aware of all the possibilities and risks that could come with him.

Yours in Health,

Kathy , ND

www.4yourhealthshop.com

Aneurysm

I would appreciate any information on aneurysm - The gentleman is 90years old and the aneurysm is in his aorta and apparently ratherlarge. He is not a candidate for operation and is in medication tolower his blood pressure. He was on Coumadin but not any more.Thanks, Carmen

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.

Guest guest

I agree with Dr be very careful and try to tune into what the Universe suggests for this man...

At 90 years, a aortic aneurysm is just one of the symptoms of a calcified arterial system. If he remains calm and

follows a lifestyle that includes meditation and lots of whole foods he could live on indefinitely....in my opinion the

best use of the Q would be for stress reduction.

Diane

Re: Aneurysm

VERY CAREFULLY. You might be working on a client who is a time-bomb age and health wise you have a lot of issues here, past emotions and trauma, lifestyles, dietary issues, etc. This is one that I would want to be working very closely to his medical doctor. My suggestion of locations is one of 4. Biofeedback, Timed Therapies (Spinal), Short Sarcode RX (heart under Misc. Rx), Spinal under Circulation. Then work on Veins, Vessels, Blood, Check w/his doctor about cholesterol, if he feels it is protecting the aneurysm then leave it alone for now. Go very gently and slowly and don't plan to do all of this at any one time. Any signs of pressure or heat pull the battery in the computer and call 911, better safe than sorry, don't panic, but be safe in all you do. And for Pete sake, have a very good waiver that you use and as I said work WITH the doctor, because you are not one. Do you really want this client and the risk? If you do fine, but be aware of all the possibilities and risks that could come with him.

Yours in Health,

Kathy , ND

www.4yourhealthshop.com

Aneurysm

I would appreciate any information on aneurysm - The gentleman is 90

years old and the aneurysm is in his aorta and apparently rather

large. He is not a candidate for operation and is in medication to

lower his blood pressure. He was on Coumadin but not any more.

Thanks, Carmen

Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.