RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Insurance on SCIO System?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I went through State Farm and insured my equipment for $25,000, some perks of the coverage were if anything happens to it stolen, fire, accident I get reimbursed, if my power goes out and have a full schedule of clients I get reimbursed, also 1 million liability. all for $327 a year (I do have a numerous policies with them) I went through my local agent (he can only do business in KY) and he had to contact corporate because he had never done a policy like that.

Hope that helps,

Re: Insurance on SCIO System?

Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone here in the US has their SCIO equipment

insured? If so, who is it insured with, and for how much?

Many thanks!

Nanette Kenney

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

Be aware that most of these policies do not cover your machine if you take it out of the USA. Just something to be aware of if you travel to Canada, Mexico or out of the USA.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

www.4yourhealthshop.com

www.vitalconnection.com

From: "Stbowden@..." <Stbowden@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 8:14:42 AMSubject: Re: Re: Insurance on SCIO System?

I went through State Farm and insured my equipment for $25,000, some perks of the coverage were if anything happens to it stolen, fire, accident I get reimbursed, if my power goes out and have a full schedule of clients I get reimbursed, also 1 million liability. all for $327 a year (I do have a numerous policies with them) I went through my local agent (he can only do business in KY) and he had to contact corporate because he had never done a policy like that.Hope that helps,

Hello All,Just wondering if anyone here in the US has their SCIO equipment insured? If so, who is it insured with, and for how much? Many thanks!Nanette Kenney

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.

Hi,

Has anyone been insured in Canada for a home-based business? I'm interested in knowing what options are out there and how difficult it is to obtain.

thanks

From: Kathy <kathyqx@...>Subject: Re: Re: Insurance on SCIO System?qxci-scio-epfx-english Received: Monday, December 8, 2008, 9:51 PM

Be aware that most of these policies do not cover your machine if you take it out of the USA. Just something to be aware of if you travel to Canada, Mexico or out of the USA.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

www.4yourhealthshop .com

www.vitalconnection .com

From: "Stbowdenaol (DOT) com" <Stbowdenaol (DOT) com>qxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comSent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 8:14:42 AMSubject: Re: Re: Insurance on SCIO System?

I went through State Farm and insured my equipment for $25,000, some perks of the coverage were if anything happens to it stolen, fire, accident I get reimbursed, if my power goes out and have a full schedule of clients I get reimbursed, also 1 million liability. all for $327 a year (I do have a numerous policies with them) I went through my local agent (he can only do business in KY) and he had to contact corporate because he had never done a policy like that.Hope that helps,

Hello All,Just wondering if anyone here in the US has their SCIO equipment insured? If so, who is it insured with, and for how much? Many thanks!Nanette Kenney

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!