RemedySpot.com

Re: Question Regarding Hormone Balancing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am interested in finding out what others are doing for hormone

balancing. I have been seeing many female clients recently with

menopausal symptoms. I have been running the hormone panels and just

balancing. I use the hormone panel from main matrix run 5 min zap.

I go to nutritional and run Hormone balance until rectified to 85%,

then I go to adrenal hormones rectify to 85%. I then to to therapy

panel and run hormone therapy there until 85%.

Am I doing this right? Is there anything else you would recommend

for the session. This session usually takes me 30 minutes.

Thanks

Sieracki

Dallas, TX

• 2 weeks later...

Give them the appropriate supplements from the Matrix to help balance their hormones longterm.

Dr. SmallMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

You might wish to check the Spinal and Autonomic Nerval system. If the spine does not have energy flowing correctly the organs and endocrine cannot get the energy. If the Autonomic Nerves System is not getting energy than the bodies automatic systems cannot function correctly. I'd also check stress from toxins, and pathogen involvement.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: Sieracki <drshawn@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 12:16:20 PMSubject: Re: Question Regarding Hormone Balancing

I am interested in finding out what others are doing for hormone balancing. I have been seeing many female clients recently with menopausal symptoms. I have been running the hormone panels and just balancing. I use the hormone panel from main matrix run 5 min zap. I go to nutritional and run Hormone balance until rectified to 85%, then I go to adrenal hormones rectify to 85%. I then to to therapy panel and run hormone therapy there until 85%.Am I doing this right? Is there anything else you would recommend for the session. This session usually takes me 30 minutes.Thanks SierackiDallas, TX

Are you also considering lifestyle aspects??

I can do pain relief everytime I bang my head against a brick wall

AND

it may also help if I stopped banging my head against the wall>> identify and remove the stressors.

That is the other 50% !!

Dr Kelsey PhD, ND

Vice Chancellor- IMUNE

www.imune.net- worldwide

www.nehcboard.com- USA

www.imuneseminar.com- for cutting edge conferences

T: +44 (0) 121 243 6318

F: +44 (0) 870 460 1138

From: qxci-scio-epfx-english [mailto:qxci-scio-epfx-english ] On Behalf Of SierackiSent: 27 November 2008 17:16qxci-scio-epfx-english Subject: Re: Question Regarding Hormone Balancing

I am interested in finding out what others are doing for hormone balancing. I have been seeing many female clients recently with menopausal symptoms. I have been running the hormone panels and just balancing. I use the hormone panel from main matrix run 5 min zap. I go to nutritional and run Hormone balance until rectified to 85%, then I go to adrenal hormones rectify to 85%. I then to to therapy panel and run hormone therapy there until 85%.Am I doing this right? Is there anything else you would recommend for the session. This session usually takes me 30 minutes.Thanks SierackiDallas, TX

The ANS may call organs to action- and is one instigator of hormone activity.It is more gross control than provision of resource (especially electrons)

The merridian and other electron and information transmission systems have more activity in energising cells/tissues/organs than the ANS.

Both elements are important and may be consider as a basic element for all treatments.

Dr Kelsey PhD, ND

Vice Chancellor- IMUNE

www.imune.net- worldwide

www.nehcboard.com- USA

www.imuneseminar.com- for cutting edge conferences

T: +44 (0) 121 243 6318

F: +44 (0) 870 460 1138

From: qxci-scio-epfx-english [mailto:qxci-scio-epfx-english ] On Behalf Of Kathy Sent: 09 December 2008 02:50qxci-scio-epfx-english Subject: Re: Question Regarding Hormone Balancing

You might wish to check the Spinal and Autonomic Nerval system. If the spine does not have energy flowing correctly the organs and endocrine cannot get the energy. If the Autonomic Nerves System is not getting energy than the bodies automatic systems cannot function correctly. I'd also check stress from toxins, and pathogen involvement.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: Sieracki <drshawncenturytel (DOT) net>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 12:16:20 PMSubject: Re: Question Regarding Hormone Balancing

I usually make remedy from matrix.I do check ANS and balance appropriate area'sI do make recommendations for lifestyle changes.  I really seem to get good results with the 30 minute session.I have them come in weekly for 6-10 weeks.  Clients report sleep better, hot flashes aren't as intense, night sweats may be completely gone, moods improve and energy improves.I just wanted to make sure I was doing this right or if anyone had another protocol that works better.Peace on EarthOn Dec 8, 2008, at 9:25 AM, quantumdoctor@... wrote:Give them the appropriate supplements from the Matrix to help balance their hormones longterm. Dr. SmallMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place.Try it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I usually also run the sports program you will find that is shows the

hormones required and stimulate thes by clicking on the buitton next

tot it. I find this very benficial together with what yuu are already

doing. that's aall

regards and blessings

hans