VARHOPE results on deceased client

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This was a rather embarrassing situation for any SCIO therapist to be

in. I treated a 3 week old foal that belonged to a very influential

horse breeder. He was treated sub space and the suggested next

treatment on the foal was 2 weeks later. On the suggested date I

treated the foal again. The VARHOPE readings were all within the

normal range and I had no reason to suspect anything seriously wrong.

On phoning the owner the next day to discuss the treatment and the

results I got, I was informed that the foal died 10 days earlier.

How can this be possible? Why were there no clue that this little

creature was not alive.

The owner sounded very " put off " and amazed that I treated her dead

foal. How can she believe the results I give her the next time I

treat a horse if I did not even realise he was no more. I was very

embarressed and did not quite know how to explain the situation.

To make sure the mistake was not on my side I repeated a treatment -

this time on a (ex)human client. I had hair of a client that died a

while ago of cancer. Again got the same results - a perfectly

healthy VARHOPE screen. No sign that that person joined the

spiritual world. I tried every possible screen that I could think of

for evidence but could find none.

Please help!!

Would like to stay anonymous. Your can just call me " CONFUSED "

• 2 weeks later...

Hi anonymous! Why?

First of all there are some questions that need to be answered!

1 - When the foal was treated what condition or problem were you addressing, what was the problem.

2 - If it was a serious condition why not address it as such (two weeks is a long gap). The SCIO is not God, it is a tool that lets you access the situation of the patient. Your experience as a therapist is the most important. There are other measures that can be taken in urgent situations, support remedies, other therapies and so on.

3 - What kind of rapport have you with the owner, why were you not notified of chances in the condition of the animal.

Regarding the results looking normal. The SCIO gets information from the various bodies, when the physical body is at an end, the other bodies will separate and move on to other respective spheres. This is energy moving on and the SCIO is most probably getting information from these subtle bodies. When these subtle bodies release from the physical body they can express higher energy levels. It is a good idea to understand the Technology of the SCIO and most important to get training not just on operating the machine but to develop a deeper holistic understanding of how the SCIO and the Client systems interact and function. Training Training Training, good basic grounding knowledge of the Systems.

Should you need further clarification you can get in touch with me direct.

Best RegardsNew Company Opening in February 2008

QuantuMedical Ltd.IQCTIntegrated Quantum Treatment Centre Branco LCPH MARH FBIH London Dedicated to Giving Service

Blogs:

http://spaces.msn.com/brancofernando

http://www.xing.com/go/invite/8469692.3d69b2Tel.: +49 30 30101163 Mobile: +49 17620796804

The SCIO:

http://www.qxsubspace.com/QXCI_eng/

Health Related

Here is a major reason why "reprodicibility," specifity and improved co-incidence is important. This will only happen when the output of the number generator/scio box is increased to approx 30,000 times/minute. Otherwise, the mare's frequencies will be the predominant factor or possibly the father or another sibling - most probably the mare. Namaste "r.vandermerwe" <r.vandermerwe@...> wrote: This was a rather embarrassing situation for any SCIO

therapist to be in. I treated a 3 week old foal that belonged to a very influential horse breeder. He was treated sub space and the suggested next treatment on the foal was 2 weeks later. On the suggested date I treated the foal again. The VARHOPE readings were all within the normal range and I had no reason to suspect anything seriously wrong. On phoning the owner the next day to discuss the treatment and the results I got, I was informed that the foal died 10 days earlier. How can this be possible? Why were there no clue that this little creature was not alive.The owner sounded very "put off" and amazed that I treated her dead foal. How can she believe the results I give her the next time I treat a horse if I did not even realise he was no more. I was very embarressed and did not quite know how to explain the situation. To make sure the mistake was not on my side I repeated a treatment - this time on a (ex)human

client. I had hair of a client that died a while ago of cancer. Again got the same results - a perfectly healthy VARHOPE screen. No sign that that person joined the spiritual world. I tried every possible screen that I could think of for evidence but could find none.Please help!!Would like to stay anonymous. Your can just call me "CONFUSED"Doug PhDQuantum Rejuvenation Unlimited Inc.www.quantumru.com613-2-333-888