RemedySpot.com

Re: deleting clients

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I demographics, in the client list highlight the client/patient you wish to delete, then click on the minus (-) sign. Barry Hall

deleting clients

I have been doing a number of health fairs and have quite a number of people on my client list that I would like to delete to make my list shorter when I work on people that have continued as clients.Can you advise?ThanksCarol

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.549 / Virus Database: 270.9.10/1811 - Release Date: 11/25/2008 8:29 AM

Deleting is extremely easy. Go into Demographics and bring up your list of clients. Choose one you wish to delete and then highlight it. Do a - (minus sign) on your computer keyboard and it will ask if you wish to delete answer yes, choose the next you wish to delete and repeat the process. Before you choose to go into a client to work be sure you return to your desktop and re-enter the Clasp 32 so you do not confuse the computer, then choose your client to work on.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

For private one-on-one tutoring go to www.vital-connection.com this is a new service now being offered through their school; where I am one of the instructors.

From: carl_squire <cboczarski@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 2:53:40 PMSubject: deleting clients

I have been doing a number of health fairs and have quite a number of people on my client list that I would like to delete to make my list shorter when I work on people that have continued as clients.Can you advise?ThanksCarol

Go to Demographics

Click on Patient Data

Highlight the patient name you want to delete

Next to the Delete Patient box there is a series of small boxes for navigating the database list, where you see this symbol - click on it to delete the highlighted record.

RegardsHelloI want to bring to your attention the Device SCIO/EPFX, a truly amazing Analyzing and Treatment System that will greatly enhance your practice and the life of your patients/clients.Please take a minute and visit our website, www.quantumedical.de in English.Contact me on this email for further details without compromise, Thank you.QuantuMedical Ltd. Branco LCPH London MARH UK FBIH ILQBT

Baseler Straße 12

D-12205 Berlin

Tel.: +49 30 3010 1163

Mobile: +49 176 2079 6804

http://www.quantumedical.de http://www.sciosan.com

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information.

If you are not the addressee it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.

qxci-scio-epfx-english From: cboczarski@...Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:53:40 +0000Subject: deleting clients

I have been doing a number of health fairs and have quite a number of people on my client list that I would like to delete to make my list shorter when I work on people that have continued as clients.Can you advise?ThanksCarol BigSnapSearch.com - 24 prizes a day, every day. Search now

in the patients selection page, just select the name you want to delete and click on the " - " (minus)button that is on top of the list, that will be it.

hope this helped, if you need further instructions just send me a note.

Pilina

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 1:53 PM, carl_squire <cboczarski@...> wrote:

I have been doing a number of health fairs and have quite a number of people on my client list that I would like to delete to make my list shorter when I work on people that have continued as clients.Can you advise?

ThanksCarol