RemedySpot.com

Lyme dis-ease online January 26th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lyme "The Great Imposter"

Online SATURDAY January 26th ~ TIME: 9:30-2:30 P.S.T.

Cost: $99 ~ No costly travel!

Instructed by Lori Marcus

Quantum Instructor ~ Diplomate in Quantum Biofeedback ~ Certified Biofeedback Supervisor ~ IMUNE Instructor

You will receive 5 C.E.U.'S towards NTCB and/or IMUNE recertification

Email ~ LM at bio4u.us ~ or call 530-546-5919 to register and for more information.

How Does This Work?

You must pre-register for this training and leave enough time for payment and mailing of the protocol. Payments may be made through Paypal or you may send a check to Lori Marcus P.O. Box 873, Crystal Bay, NV 89402. Please contact LM@... first.

Prior to your training you will receive an email invitation with a link to follow along with timely reminders. This link will pre-register you for the class. On the day of the class you will follow an email link provided that will bring you onto my computer screen where I will be running a PowerPoint and showing the protocol using my EPFX. A conference call number will be provided as we will be on the phone throughout the whole class. You only need to use your email program and not your EPFX. You will need a headset or speakerphone and unlimited weekend calling to the U.S. We will have several short breaks during the training. You will receive instructions and the 36 page protocol in advance by mail.

This Protocol will educate you on Lyme, co-infections and Protocols designed to isolate and relieve stress causing symptoms, stimulate the immune system, and provide direction through matrix results.

Lyme dis-ase is said to be the causative agent in more than 200 conditions and diseases including: Chronic Fatigue, Epstein Barr, Bell's Palsy, Parkinson's, Memory Loss, Chronic Joint Pain, Heart palpitations, Tinnitus, Depression, and……

Do you have clients suffering with Lyme or its co-infections? The numbers suggest that Lyme dis-ease is reaching epidemic stages.

Lori Marcus is part of the new generation of Quantum instructors. She came on board as a practitioner in 2002 and quickly became an advocate for education. As the second wave of instructors integrates into the EPFX-SCIO world, they bring with them the knowledge of years of training and pearls from all "the masters". Using her background as an author/publisher along with years of studying and practicing energetic healing, Lori puts it all together for you, showing you how to work with confidence in a field where the only constant is change. Her passion is sure to awaken your quest to know more.

"Seldom have I attended a more logical and well-designed instructional course. Lori is a natural teacher and it is a pleasure to delve into the possibilities of EPFX applications with her masterful guidance and sensible approach" ….. Green

"Lori's on-line course is very good and right to the point...Excellent and then some. Just get yourself ready in the 'comfort' of your home... It's was JUST LIKE being in a training place, but without the time/expense of travel. With her training and info/protocol I can work on myself or others tomorrow (if I so choose/desire) and know what I'm doing and how to flow thru it. It was great"

.....Gloria J. Roohr-Hyzer, N.D., CBFT

Upcoming trainings:

Jan 20th Kalispell Montana two day event with Dr. Bruce

February 17th Venice Florida

February 24th Toronto, Ontario

On-line Lyme disease trainings are offered bi-monthly ~ LM@...