RemedySpot.com

Re: Straps

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Gage,

How does one know if the straps are the latest? I replaced mine in December and they look just like to ones that came with my device when I bought it almost 4 years ago.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on how we can be kept apprised of this kind of information, i.e., that straps have been improved?

Thanks very much,

Jan

Blue Feather Energetics

RE: Resonant Frequency

Hi ,

To avoid metal contact with the skin, you may also just tuck the end of the rubber strap underneath it. This is, of course, only for the newer straps, which have the graphite embedded into the rubber. For older users, if you haven’t yet, you will need to upgrade your straps if they are many years old. (I say this because I am still contacted by people who have had their device for 6 or more years and who have not updated their equipment.)

Best Regards,

Gage

Upcoming HDGR Seminar

Guest guest

Sorry for the delay in responding I have been teaching (and attending classes for the past 2 weeks....wow I'm tired but energized).

The straps changed a few years ago when the head harness went from having silver colored electrodes showing to the black vertical slants over them. The material there and in the wrist and ankles are made with a rubber infused with graphite. Yes this could cause a bit more "metal" showing on the test matrix but it makes the reactivity better with the client.

Alistair Bornes pads use this same graphite mix. This is also why a few people may be sensitive to the straps, just put a piece of gauze between the strap and the skin if they are. Hope this gives you your answer.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

Hi ,

To avoid metal contact with the skin, you may also just tuck the end of the rubber strap underneath it. This is, of course, only for the newer straps, which have the graphite embedded into the rubber. For older users, if you haven’t yet, you will need to upgrade your straps if they are many years old. (I say this because I am still contacted by people who have had their device for 6 or more years and who have not updated their equipment.)

Best Regards,

Gage

Upcoming HDGR Seminar

Guest guest

There will be a testing device available in the next month..prototype has been built and is being tested.

Prices/availability will be advised in august

Dr Kelsey PhDsee www.qxcisynergy.co.uk for Tech Info, Manuals, AccessoriesT:+44 (0)121 243 6318F: +44 (0)870 460 1138

Hi ,

Best Regards,

Gage

Upcoming HDGR Seminar

Guest guest

Is this a completely new device you are referring to or a new way of testing

for the Scio?

Thanks Donna

> From: " Kelsey " <john@...>

> Reply-qxci-english

> Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:26:26 +0100

> <qxci-english >

> Subject: Re: straps

>

> There will be a testing device available in the next month..prototype has been

> built and is being tested.

> Prices/availability will be advised in august

>

> Dr Kelsey PhD

> see www.qxcisynergy.co.uk for Tech Info, Manuals, Accessories

> T:+44 (0)121 243 6318

> F: +44 (0)870 460 1138

> RE: Resonant Frequency

>

>

>

> Hi ,

>

>

> To avoid metal contact with the skin, you may also just tuck the end of the

> rubber strap underneath it. This is, of course, only for the newer straps,

> which have the graphite embedded into the rubber. For older users, if you

> haven't yet, you will need to upgrade your straps if they are many years old.

> (I say this because I am still contacted by people who have had their device

> for 6 or more years and who have not updated their equipment.)

>

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Gage

>

>

>

>

> Upcoming HDGR Seminar

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

I personally like Prof. s answer, when he is questioned about this "the client is coming to you for help. Don't you like them?" Meaning if you care for them you will take the time to put the straps on. It use to be considered 400 x more affective, however last October after the finalization of the IRB study it was determined to be much much higher than that.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

www.4yourhealthshop.com

Straps

Hi Everyone,

Regarding the straps. Many people prefer to work in subspace. Actually it IS much easier,but.. ...I have heard several answers regarding the difference in the effectiveness. Anywhere from double to 400 times more effective. I'm sure putting this question out will bring as many, but I would like to hear the consensus on this one.

Thanks,

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Kathy, I am new to EPFX, but I listened and re-listened carefully to Bill Cunningham's Quantum Master DVD and he said Prof said FOUR TO EIGHT HUNDRED PER CENT more effective in harness than in subspace. Four hundred per cent is only FOUR TIMES. Where is the source of it being FOUR HUNDRED TIMES more effective? This is two orders of magnitude difference, and I would like to be clear on which is more accurate. Thanks. Margaret

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Guest guest

Hi

Hope you are well. My computer has been behaving itself. I went to an excellent seminar at the weekend about the GUNA remedies. Not sure if you use them. I am opening an account with Cyto solutions , but need a couple of references. Can I use you as one.

Regards

Straps

Hi Everyone,

Regarding the straps. Many people prefer to work in subspace. Actually it IS much easier,but.....I have heard several answers regarding the difference in the effectiveness. Anywhere from double to 400 times more effective. I'm sure putting this question out will bring as many, but I would like to hear the consensus on this one.

Thanks,

Guest guest

Yes

JK

From: qxci-english [mailto:qxci-english ] On Behalf Of BurkeSent: 15 May 2008 21:46qxci-english Subject: Re: Straps

Hi

Hope you are well. My computer has been behaving itself. I went to an excellent seminar at the weekend about the GUNA remedies. Not sure if you use them. I am opening an account with Cyto solutions , but need a couple of references. Can I use you as one.

Regards

Straps

Hi Everyone,

Regarding the straps. Many people prefer to work in subspace. Actually it IS much easier,but.....I have heard several answers regarding the difference in the effectiveness. Anywhere from double to 400 times more effective. I'm sure putting this question out will bring as many, but I would like to hear the consensus on this one.

Thanks,

Guest guest

Even I can make a slip of the tongue (or computer type) between % and times. The point of the matter was not the number but that the harnesses are the suggested way to use the device. And the registered way to use the device, since this is not listed as a "sub-space" piece of equipment. The other point was that after the IRB study it went from 400 to 1400% more effective that it was underestimated before and the new study found it was much more relevant than before. The number is not the main issue here, nor the % or times...the main issue is "do you like your client" if you do, and if they are in an area where it is available...use the harnesses for the best success.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I am new to EPFX, but I listened and re-listened carefully to Bill Cunningham's Quantum Master DVD and he said Prof said FOUR TO EIGHT HUNDRED PER CENT more effective in harness than in subspace.

Four hundred per cent is only FOUR TIMES.

Where is the source of it being FOUR HUNDRED TIMES more effective?

This is two orders of magnitude difference, and I would like to be clear on which is more accurate.

Thanks.

Margaret

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

There are four straps - 5 including the head harness. By using the 4 straps you not only increase the feedback by 4 times but also the meridians (energy pathways) that run through the straps will give a much better effective feedback for the client. Bye Sue

Hi Kathy,

I am new to EPFX, but I listened and re-listened carefully to Bill Cunningham's Quantum Master DVD and he said Prof said FOUR TO EIGHT HUNDRED PER CENT more effective in harness than in subspace.

Four hundred per cent is only FOUR TIMES.

Where is the source of it being FOUR HUNDRED TIMES more effective?

This is two orders of magnitude difference, and I would like to be clear on which is more accurate.

Thanks.

Margaret

Guest guest

Yes I have often heard him say so too. Also how important it is to do the SOC screen and add the birth details in geography. Also some people do not understand about bio-rhythms, and how the energy status of the body works and changes. An example of this is the Chinese astrology - it changes daily, and often when testing it is a good indicator of where to look for weaknesses on that particular day. Bye Sue

Straps

Hi Everyone,

Regarding the straps. Many people prefer to work in subspace. Actually it IS much easier,but.. ...I have heard several answers regarding the difference in the effectiveness. Anywhere from double to 400 times more effective. I'm sure putting this question out will bring as many, but I would like to hear the consensus on this one.

Thanks,