RemedySpot.com

Re: For soldiers and world peace what can WE do to help?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wanted to drop a note to all of you who, as I am, in this business for the betterment of one person at a time, and for the physical & spiritual improvement of all we see and work with.

This message, that I received, brought about a thought I had to share with all of you.

Our service men and women are not treated as they were in the past. The families often do not contact them or send them items as servicemen of other wars had been contacted. Care packages are a thing of the past!

This is a request from my heart, from one mother of a son in the military, to all of you in the EPFX community. I asked my son, Evan how many of the 9 boys that he lives with in the "hut" (barracks) over in Afghanistan get care packages from home? His answer was, mom you won't believe it but only 2 of us...and this was the norm of the whole base...less than 1/4 of the people in the military have families that take the time and money to send them something.

So this year, if you can fill out a card (as you have one address below, for the wounded)...or call the VFW post in your home town to ask what you can do to help...to send cards or get something to these boys and girls that are away from home in countries that they are foreigners in. Many of these young people are living on rations in the "fobs" or base camps they are at; they do not get fresh fruit or vegetables...sending canned fruit, cookies and nuts, etc is quite a treat for them...it takes 2 weeks for them to get the packages in many cases, so talk to the VFW about helping out if you can. If you are from another country, I am sure you have a similar service group.

Bring up your devices and run the service people and give them a sense of peace and love and the knowledge that they are appreciated. Use the orgone generators, as we have this wonderful tool...you don't have to have a name to do this. Use the Demographics of United States Military Men and Women (or if you prefer use Military Men and Women) and use both in the sex. Use today's date for the birth. And give them some of what we have to offer. The frequencies of love, and caring...let's not let them go through this holiday alone.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

Undisclosed-Recipient@...Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:35:51 AMSubject: Christmas cards for soldiers

When doing your Christmas cards this year, take one card and send it to this address. If we pass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards these wonderful special people who have sacrificed somuch would get. A Recovering American Soldier c/o Walter Army Medical Center 6900 Georgia Avenue,NW Washington , D.C. 20307-5001If you approve, please pass it on.