RemedySpot.com

Re: EMF pollution - Q-Link, BioPro and ZeroPoint

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Allow me to comment.

We're using different German originated EMF shields in our Geopathology Institute for more that 10 years. I've tested Q-Links and BioPro devices many times over the years. As great as they seem to work for a while, on the long run they seem to develop "energetic side effects". Clearvoyant dowsers describe it as "leaving holes in the aura field". Maybe this happens to sensitive people only, but I know many users who were excited first, later had to take the pendants off and never put them back on because they did not feel comfortable any more.

I also got to know ZeroPoint tools this last spring. I've tested them as I do with the many other products I run into constantly, and was very impressed with the results. E.g. my live blood under the microscope cleaned up completely within minutes after having one sip of ZeroPoint lasered water (= applying the ZeroPoint Laser to a glass of water for a few seconds). I've never seen anything that quick and effective. The products are simple and pretty reasonable. (They currently have a Christmas Special running through December with a 40% discount, for members over 50%!, just in case.)

So for the first time, we're using another company's products next to our own (German) ones. That's a big step for us.

In general, I'd like to make people aware of, that "energy" is not necessarily "good energy" only. Like everything else an energetic measure can overreact and then make a situation worse. My advice therefore: Be careful with energy devices and check them out carefully yourself. Use your own testing methods you can trust, use a tensor (bober) for dowsing, find out about kinesiology or practice "body dowsing".

Remember, that those methods, in the simple version, only give YES/NO answers, so even if something is only a little beneficial over the current situation, or is only working for a short period of time, you might get a YES in a muscle-test.

And, dowsing is only as good as the question you ask! Therefore always ask for longterm benefit and maximum benefit for your client.

With best regards and happy to answer individual emails,

Werner Brandmaier

Institute of Feng Shui & Geopathology

www.InstituteofFengShui.com

(my ZeroPoint link on request)

From: Trina Hammack <QuantumTrina@...>Subject: Re: EMF pollutionqxci-scio-epfx-english Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 3:23 PMI actually have had excellent results using the BioPro pendant and the

chip on my cell phone. I used to get searing pain in my ear when I

used my cell phone. As soon as I put the chip on the phone, the

searing pain went away. Also, I was without my BioPro pendant for one

week and tried my old QLink. I was exhausted after a day of work

doing 5-6 sessions a day. Once I had my BioPro pendant back, my

energy perked right back up. That's been my experience.

Trina

>

> Greetings people.

> On the issue for EMF pollution:

> Dr. ph Mercola in his website not only talks about the dangers of

> EMF pollution, but the ineffectiveness of well known EMF protection

> devices, such as Biopro technology. I know that there is also

> technology out there that uses frequencies to counteract frequencies,

> such as ZeroPoint pendants (zeropointglobal.com).

> > To all you practitioners using the SCIO and related devices, what are

> your experiences and results of using EMF protection technology,

> according to the SCIO results and your own experience/research?

> > Thank you.

>

------------------------------------