RemedySpot.com

Electrical pollution & EMFs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello all, well for those of you who were on the free class I did about the effects of EMF's and Electrical Pollution on the body and the things we can do outside the EPFX on Electrical Pollution and EMF's some good news.

BioPro, who is one of the best companies out there for helping with this problem, extended their free sign up offer and special price mentioned on the class, through the end of the month of November, they had too many calls to do it justice and be sure all were taken care of. You must call them to get the special price and free sign up, that is not done on-line. So call customer service at 760-603-6555. If you were not on the class it is a $250.00 pack (free sign up, free website for 3 months, 3 cell chips, 2 universal chips and the lite weight pendant). Quite a savings!

For any who though we would be covering the EPFX/SCIO locations to help with this at that class that class is coming the beginning of January 2009 and is devoted to exclusively EPFX / SCIO operations on chemical, electrical, EMF & cellular contamination help using our equipment. There was by no means time enough to go over all this and what was covered in that EMF class.

For any who thought it was a type of infomercial, I will remind you again there is no obligation to buy anything or join. Anyone who watches the class is hopefully going to gain knowledge of all kinds and hopefully a few pearls of wisdom by watching that class. An infomercial is designed for one thing and only one thing to sell a specific product, and as you saw we discussed several options.

If you feel it would be beneficial to be involved with Bio Pro and their products, then my information is here 57919 (my bio pro number) and if you wish to look at anything you can go to www.mybiopro.com/kwilson so that you know how to go about getting this merchandise. If you are not in an area where they ship contact me directly. If you now someone else and feel you should go under them by all means do as you feel right. If you have found another company which you feel works as well, by all means use them...the key is....just do something to protect yourself and the others around you.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

To watch the EMF class, which was recorded go to www.vital-connection.com