RemedySpot.com

Re: Using SCIO with Groups

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have covered this in some of my classes on Emotional Stress, and briefly in my manuals, but it is really done in 3 main ways.

1. In NLP Group therapy you designate the members of the group and use that form to get the understanding of what each feels; this discussion is the main therapy.

2. In Timed Therapies Music and Superlearning there is a dropdown in the PhasX (top ruler bar) allowing you to do group therapy. You click it and add in the names and all detailed information behind each person that you can or know, before you go back to the PhaseX dropdown to do the Trivector group therapy. After you can remove the names by going back to the dropdown for the option to hide the list. If you want that information saved for next visit be sure to copy it into a word document or word pad.

3. Use the group as the client and name them....'s Dec 31 Group or something. Put both as the sex if there is men and women or if all one then choose the sex. Todays date of the 1st visit as the birth date. Now do the group as one. Just like you would any client with emotional stress issues.

All three ways have wonderful stress releasing possibilities.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

www.4yourhealthshop.com (books and DVD's)

www.vital-connection.com (online classes live and recorded)

From: <A360@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 1:15:05 PMSubject: Using SCIO with Groups

Hi All.I am serendipitously adopting a SCIO machine this week!!I would like to use it with groups in regards to performanceCan you tell me how/where I can get info on NLP and working with groups.Thanks, 512 351 5351Photobucket border=0>

From: suerado15 <sue@eclosion- epfx.com>Subject: Re: using scio on client with pacemaker, heart disease, helpqxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 10:05 AM

FROM HEAD OFFICEPlease note that in the Installation Manual that accompanies the device it is clearly written:"DO NOT USE ON PATIENTS WITH A PACEMAKER"It would be a very foolish practitioner that ignored these instructions.RegardsSue Rado>> > > > > > Friends,> a client of mine sent me the following:> > "My father's been dying all year. when i spoke to you at WBW and asked you about my dad coming in to see you, he didn't have a pacemaker. shortly afterwards the doctors put one in him and he didn't even know. Now I can't zap him with my Hulda zapper

because it's known to disrupt the timing of pacemakers.> > I feel very strongly that my dad's very weak heart is due to a heartworm infestation, as described by Hulda (his heart has been slowly dying over the years, and he also has a small hole in a heart valve). I found something out recently that is very startling that completely validates my theory...his ex wife of 20 years ago, 62 years old, is dying of the exact same malady as my dad, and she has a pacemaker also! She has a small hole in her heart valve (actually she has 3 holes), and her dad died at an early age of EXACTLY the same thing. Plus, my dad never had heart problems until he married her...the indications are that she passed heartworm onto him from intimacy!> > At 76 years old, my dad surprisingly has a huge amount of vitality and his mind is 100% still strong, but his weak heart keeps letting his

lungs fill with fluid and every 2 weeks he spends a whole week in the hospital on heavy Lasic medication to push water out of his system (they also limit him to 1 liter of water per day, including water in his food, and he's 175 pounds, so this is about 1/3 of the water he should be consuming every day for health). Longevity runs in our family, and my dad's father is still alive and bowling and performing on stage at 96, and my dad's grandmother lived alone until 105 until a door at her house fell on her and killed her. so our family is very disappointed in him for not taking care of himself all these years with his diet.> > so, can you do a SCIO exam on him with the pacemaker issue? Can you detect evidence of heartworm? Can you zap him with the Rife component of the SCIO without disrupting the pacemaker? I've heard that the Rife anti-parasite component isn't as good as the Hulda

frequencies. I've asked my dad to demand that the doctors shut the pacemaker off for just a short time, but he's too afraid to because the doctors like to have ultimate control, plus to shut it off requires a special technician to come into the hospital to turn it off with a laptop computer controller."> > He also mentioned putting his Dad on anti-parasitic herbs but he lives 2 hours away and doesn't believe the Dad will be able to stay on them.> > So my friends, I put this out for your input. I know we can do SCIO in wireless mode and see what we see. Do you beleive the heartworms is the problem? Thanks in advance for your suggestions,> > Sincerely> Bliss CBT HTC QBS>