RemedySpot.com

Using SCIO with Groups

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All.

I am serendipitously adopting a SCIO machine this week!!

I would like to use it with groups in regards to performanceCan you tell me how/where I can get info on NLP and working with groups.

Thanks,

512 351 5351From: suerado15 <sue@...>Subject: Re: using scio on client with pacemaker, heart disease, helpqxci-scio-epfx-english Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 10:05 AM

FROM HEAD OFFICE

Please note that in the Installation Manual that accompanies the device it is clearly written:

"DO NOT USE ON PATIENTS WITH A PACEMAKER"

It would be a very foolish practitioner that ignored these instructions.

Regards

Sue Rado

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Friends,

> a client of mine sent me the following:

>

> "My father's been dying all year. when i spoke to you at WBW and asked you about my

dad coming in to see you, he didn't have a pacemaker. shortly afterwards the doctors put

one in him and he didn't even know. Now I can't zap him with my Hulda zapper

because it's known to disrupt the timing of pacemakers.

>

> I feel very strongly that my dad's very weak heart is due to a heartworm infestation, as

described by Hulda (his heart has been slowly dying over the years, and he also has

a small hole in a heart valve). I found something out recently that is very startling that

completely validates my theory...his ex wife of 20 years ago, 62 years old, is dying of the

exact same malady as my dad, and she has a pacemaker also! She has a small hole in her

heart valve (actually she has 3 holes), and her dad died at an early age of EXACTLY the

same thing. Plus, my dad never had heart problems until he married her...the indications

are that she passed heartworm onto him from intimacy!

>

> At 76 years old, my dad surprisingly has a huge amount of vitality and his mind is 100%

still strong, but his weak heart keeps letting his lungs fill with fluid and every 2 weeks he

spends a whole week in the hospital on heavy Lasic medication to push water out of his

system (they also limit him to 1 liter of water per day, including water in his food, and he's

175 pounds, so this is about 1/3 of the water he should be consuming every day for

health). Longevity runs in our family, and my dad's father is still alive and bowling and

performing on stage at 96, and my dad's grandmother lived alone until 105 until a door at

her house fell on her and killed her. so our family is very disappointed in him for not

taking care of himself all these years with his diet.

>

> so, can you do a SCIO exam on him with the pacemaker issue? Can you detect evidence

of heartworm? Can you zap him with the Rife component of the SCIO without disrupting

the pacemaker? I've heard that the Rife anti-parasite component isn't as good as the

Hulda frequencies. I've asked my dad to demand that the doctors shut the

pacemaker off for just a short time, but he's too afraid to because the doctors like to have

ultimate control, plus to shut it off requires a special technician to come into the hospital

to turn it off with a laptop computer controller."

>

> He also mentioned putting his Dad on anti-parasitic herbs but he lives 2 hours away and

doesn't believe the Dad will be able to stay on them.

>

> So my friends, I put this out for your input. I know we can do SCIO in wireless mode and

see what we see. Do you beleive the heartworms is the problem? Thanks in advance for

your suggestions,

>

> Sincerely

> Bliss CBT HTC QBS

>