but thank G. you are ok. too bad about your house hope the insurance

will help in our case i know in times like that we do need it but never

can find the extra cash for it. later k

Guest guest

but thank G. you are ok. too bad about your house hope the insurance

will help in our case i know in times like that we do need it but never

can find the extra cash for it. later k

Guest guest

HelenHugs. I'm so sorry your house weathered so badly and pray everything will go well. Thank god you and your family faired much better. We're in our third year of drought and watching other states flood or getting torn apart. Lord knows what is causing our Nationwide weather.

Hang in thereHugs Love & Prayersette

Guest guest

HelenHugs. I'm so sorry your house weathered so badly and pray everything will go well. Thank god you and your family faired much better. We're in our third year of drought and watching other states flood or getting torn apart. Lord knows what is causing our Nationwide weather.

Guest guest

Guest guest

HELEN;; IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE DAMAGE TO YOUR HOME;; THANK GOD THAT YOU ARE ALL OK;I PRAY THAT YOUR INS TAKES CARE OF ALL OF IT;WE HAD BAD STORMS HERE IN MICH TOO ALL WEEKEND;; OUR HOME IS ON A HILL SO WE GET LOTS OF WIND ;WE THOUGHT OUR TREE WAS GOING ALSO IN FRONT ;THE BRANCHES WERE TOUCHING THE GROUND;; BUT IT IS STILL STANDING;; WE WERE UNDER TORNADO WARNINGS & WATCHES;; OUR COUNTY IS UNDER A STATE DISASTER;; WITH ALL THE FLOODING IN FOLKS BASEMENTS FROM THE RIVER & LAKE MICH;; A ROAD GAVE WAY IN OUR COUNTY & IS CLOSED;; IN A COUNTY RIGHT NEXT TO OURS IT LOOKED LIKE A RAVINE WHERE THE ROAD WAS WASHED OUT & A COUPLE FOLKS DROWNED IN IT;;ONE OF THE REST HOMES HERE HAD FLOODING & THEY HAD TO MOVE PATIENTS TO ANOTHER HOME;;MY OLDEST DAUGHTERS MOM-IN-LAW,S CONDO BASEMENT WAS FLOODED WITH CARPET IN A BEDROOM;; FAMILY ROOM & TILE BATH;; ANOTHER ONE OF MY GIRLS BASEMENT TOO WITH 2 CARPETED BEDROOMS;; SO IT IS A MESS;;

TODAY IT IS COOLER & SUN OUT BUT NEWS SAYS WE COULD HAVE MORE STORMS THE WEEKEND AGAIN; & HOT AGAIN LIKE LAST WEEKEND;;; WE DONT NEED ANYMORE RAIN;; LOL;; IT CAME DOWN IN BUCKETS;;TAKE CARE MY FRIEND \LUV & HUGS DORTangelbear1129@... wrote: We got hit pretty hard last night from the storm that

blew through here... One of our (over 100 ft tree's ) lost about 40 feet of its top and it is now through my roof and ceiling upstairs... We also lost power along with the entire town of Swanton and the airport here for 4 hours... Couldn't see the damage till this morning, but besides the hole through our roof with a limb still through it, it damage the back roof by tearing off the facer board and lifting the shingles up the entire link... The top roof on the other bedroom is smashed in, in several places, we don't really know what the damage totally is until the insurance adjuster finally gets out here... When the big part of the one tree came down it also brought big limbs down from three other trees... I have large limbs on three sides of the house plus the roof... Two of our window frames are pushed in and can't be shut, so are going to be very busy next few days... On top of all this I have the reunion for my family which I'm

the head of with my brother today... Will keep in touch when I get home... They just said more storms coming in today late... Hope the rest of you have survived this weather this year... ((( Smiling Hugs )))helen Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

HELEN;; IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE DAMAGE TO YOUR HOME;; THANK GOD THAT YOU ARE ALL OK;I PRAY THAT YOUR INS TAKES CARE OF ALL OF IT;WE HAD BAD STORMS HERE IN MICH TOO ALL WEEKEND;; OUR HOME IS ON A HILL SO WE GET LOTS OF WIND ;WE THOUGHT OUR TREE WAS GOING ALSO IN FRONT ;THE BRANCHES WERE TOUCHING THE GROUND;; BUT IT IS STILL STANDING;; WE WERE UNDER TORNADO WARNINGS & WATCHES;; OUR COUNTY IS UNDER A STATE DISASTER;; WITH ALL THE FLOODING IN FOLKS BASEMENTS FROM THE RIVER & LAKE MICH;; A ROAD GAVE WAY IN OUR COUNTY & IS CLOSED;; IN A COUNTY RIGHT NEXT TO OURS IT LOOKED LIKE A RAVINE WHERE THE ROAD WAS WASHED OUT & A COUPLE FOLKS DROWNED IN IT;;ONE OF THE REST HOMES HERE HAD FLOODING & THEY HAD TO MOVE PATIENTS TO ANOTHER HOME;;MY OLDEST DAUGHTERS MOM-IN-LAW,S CONDO BASEMENT WAS FLOODED WITH CARPET IN A BEDROOM;; FAMILY ROOM & TILE BATH;; ANOTHER ONE OF MY GIRLS BASEMENT TOO WITH 2 CARPETED BEDROOMS;; SO IT IS A MESS;;

TODAY IT IS COOLER & SUN OUT BUT NEWS SAYS WE COULD HAVE MORE STORMS THE WEEKEND AGAIN; & HOT AGAIN LIKE LAST WEEKEND;;; WE DONT NEED ANYMORE RAIN;; LOL;; IT CAME DOWN IN BUCKETS;;TAKE CARE MY FRIEND \LUV & HUGS DORTangelbear1129@... wrote: We got hit pretty hard last night from the storm that

blew through here... One of our (over 100 ft tree's ) lost about 40 feet of its top and it is now through my roof and ceiling upstairs... We also lost power along with the entire town of Swanton and the airport here for 4 hours... Couldn't see the damage till this morning, but besides the hole through our roof with a limb still through it, it damage the back roof by tearing off the facer board and lifting the shingles up the entire link... The top roof on the other bedroom is smashed in, in several places, we don't really know what the damage totally is until the insurance adjuster finally gets out here... When the big part of the one tree came down it also brought big limbs down from three other trees... I have large limbs on three sides of the house plus the roof... Two of our window frames are pushed in and can't be shut, so are going to be very busy next few days... On top of all this I have the reunion for my family which I'm

the head of with my brother today... Will keep in touch when I get home... They just said more storms coming in today late... Hope the rest of you have survived this weather this year... ((( Smiling Hugs )))helen Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Guest guest

ette, Kim, , B., Dort,

Thanks! They have a temporary fix on the roof at the moment, waiting for the construction crew to come and repair the damage on the outside and inside when its our turn... A lot of folks around here have a lot more damage and we all just have to wait... We did get the tree off the house, the tree crew came out the next day and took care of it, they are working none stop around here... The storm hit a week ago and there are still folks without power... The second storm hit the next day and took another big limb out by the little house but thankfully it missed the little house... Others weren't so lucky... We have another storm they say coming in Fri., the poor folks out west are suffering through it today... Will greatly take Prayers and thoughts and please remember all those that are suffering through these bad storms...

I live in NW Ohio by Toledo...

((( Sunny Hugs )))HelenVote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

• 3 months later...

Jeanetta

We did not have any problems with the storm. We did get 400 special needs

people at the Lyons Camp and our pharmacy provided most of them with meds. We

had a busy time but well worth the effort. Most of them are clearing out today.

In Kerrville Texas.