RemedySpot.com

Paranoid?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

again....

paranoid?

I am making myself crazy looking at Jake's back several times a day as he is unsupported and will be so until June 5 when we pick up his brace. It's now day 10 out of cast and today is the first day I can feel a slight (very slight) hump next to his second curve, and this is the curve that measured 6 degrees this past Wednesday. Do you think this is possible or am I getting paranoid? He was outdoors for much of the day today running, jumping, throwing balls, blowing bubbles, etc. Do you think it was too much?

Hate to think of losing ground,

& Jake

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

and , Thanks for responding. My husband thinks I AM going nuts. This morning Jake's back was beautiful! Maybe it was just muscles bunching up, not used to working? Anyway I hope that is the case. One more week until we pick up our brace. You cannot believe how many baths he's had in the last 10 days!!! Something funny happened at church today, too. A lady asked me if Jake was feeling better, and I asked her, "What do you mean?" She said she's seen his cast through his clothes and wondered if everything was okay. No one has ever asked me any questions about Jake, but since he's been out of cast 3 people have inquired. Weird, huh? Wonder what they will say about his brace? & Jakeheather hyatt <heather@...> wrote: again.... paranoid? I am making myself crazy looking at Jake's back several times a day as he is unsupported and will be so until June 5 when we pick up his brace. It's now day 10 out of cast and today is the first day I can feel a slight (very slight) hump next to his

second curve, and this is the curve that measured 6 degrees this past Wednesday. Do you think this is possible or am I getting paranoid? He was outdoors for much of the day today running, jumping, throwing balls, blowing bubbles, etc. Do you think it was too much? Hate to think of losing ground, & Jake Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

J,

I'm glad you're feeling better about Jake's back. I can't tell you how I'm praying for the day when Marissa's back is like her brother's. She'll get there. Isn't it funny how folks don't say anything when they see the difference in the child, yet after they speak up? I think it's the fact people are so uncomfortable about discussing things. No one says boo about Marissa when she has her cast on, yet folks noticed it this weekend with it off.

Good luck with the brace.

J

paranoid?

I am making myself crazy looking at Jake's back several times a day as he is unsupported and will be so until June 5 when we pick up his brace. It's now day 10 out of cast and today is the first day I can feel a slight (very slight) hump next to his second curve, and this is the curve that measured 6 degrees this past Wednesday. Do you think this is possible or am I getting paranoid? He was outdoors for much of the day today running, jumping, throwing balls, blowing bubbles, etc. Do you think it was too much?

Hate to think of losing ground,

& Jake

• 1 year later...

I have a small bite/sliver on my thumb. It got infected, is swollen, won't clear

up, and is

painful. I am doing what I can to take care of it and will go to Urgent Care

tomorrow if it

persists.

I have been on Xolair for two years but still take 20 mg of Evil Candy daily,

plus 10 other

drugs. My immune system is severely depressed, Evil Candy and the rest of the

drugs, Xolair

keeps me going. My fear is that if I get an infection, does the infection have a

propensity to

travel to the lungs for those of us with asthma, depressed immune system due to

Meds, etc.?

I know my Pulmo advised me that I would catch " air borne " stuff really really

easy. I never

much thought about it until my wife said " you are going to Urgent Care, you can

not afford

to get any kind of infection " .

Has anyone had any experience with this or am I just being paranoid as it is not

lung related.

Ron