RemedySpot.com

I will be gone for a few days

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kathy did you say you had FMS before implants or was that someone else? Do you think that you can ever get rid of it completely if you had it that long?I wonder if I will ever be rid of it. One thing I have learned that, if I can move around, I feel so much less pain.

I was able to give up all the medication for pain since I have comitted to walking and exercise.

I hope you have fun in Florida. Oh I was wondering, you mentin that you may be feeling bad from detoxing. If it makes you feel bad why keep on doing it? What is it you think is making you feel worse about the detoxing?Anniemikat828 <mikat828@...> wrote:

Hi. I just wanted to say that I am going to florida until next thursday. My husband had to go on business and I am going with my 2 kids for pleasure! So if I am not responding to any posts, that is why. For some odd reason, my body decided to use this time to start having continuous muscle spasms. It is painful and driving me nuts. I may have been doing too much detox. Anyway, I sure could use some prayers that I will feel better tomorrow because at this point I am not sure I will be able to do anything once I get there. When I have a setback like this, it really reminds me just how far I have come--but the timing couldn't be worse. It has been going on nonstop for days and is really getting me down. Oh, well, I need to get a positive attitude! I am so looking forward

to seeing my son who lives in texas and he will actually turn 24 while we are down there so we can celebrate with him! Take care and talk to you next weeklove, kathyOpinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment. "Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Dear group. I will be taking about 2 weeks off from the board. Addy,

group co owner will be in charge.

Hope all your breaths are deep ones :))

Doug

Group founder