RemedySpot.com

Re: Poll question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Labcorp.com , hopefully there is help in this link for Sue ~

DedeAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

DEDE,

Sorry I have memory loss, don't remember what I even wrote... Can you ask what you want me to answer..... Like what is what for... I am not crazy and neither are you, we just got breast implants.... Sorry about this I feel so Duhhhh

~AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Rogene, Is MSH one of the hormones from the pitutary gland? if you have a low one what does it mean? a high one? I have so much research to do. I had a lab test at Immuno Comp Lab in Louisana back in 95 that showed I have low B cells..........do people check that too? I had a spectrocell test done that tests vitamins and minerals against your blood lymphocytes, and it came out that I have a severe vitamin deficiency, and I am glucose-insulin deficient, what ever that means. The doc that did it wanted me to buy the vitamins she sold for 70 bucks a month. My endocrinologist does the test too, but when I showed her my results, she didnt say anything. So I am treating myself and I am now on a Senior Vitamin, Flax oil 2000 mg, Co-enzyme Q 10 -150 mg, I need to get a calcium with magnesium and zinc. I have to be so careful cuz of the heart. Thank you Rogene, you sweet lady ! DAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

for some reason, the web pages say they cant be found, I will get it somehow..........i am kinda computer illiterate but am and will learn.........thank you ! ! AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

, Do you know how Sue (in Great Britain) can get a MSH test by Labcorp? Any contact numbers? Rogene toxicsalines@... wrote: Dede, If you want a MSH test, you have to tell your doctor to order for you. Ask for Alpha MSH Test by

labcorp...... ~ AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

DEDE,

Sounds like your left implants is leaking nasty bio toxins into your heart.... Did you contact Dr. Kolb she does remove implants in very sick patients as yourself.... I would e-mail her a list of symptoms you have and get an opionion on if she can take them out.... They desperately need to go as soon as possible it sounds like.... Good Luck and God Bless

~AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Oh Dede . . . I remember you telling me about this . . . with a pacemaker, you aren't a candidate for the ionic foot bath. You might consider chelation . . . oral or IV . . . also, fresh cilantro can help pull toxic minerals out of ones body. Rogene

Guest guest

Magnesium is hugely important to the heart . . . muscles and bones . .. A deficiency plays a huge role in fibromyalgia too. You might add Cod Liver Oil . . . Garden of Life has a good one . . Check out www.magnesiumresearchlab.com. . . Dr. Mansmann will answer personal questions. One of our SiliconeKids members has a way of asking question that elicits reponses from doctors that get the information she wants. . . She maintains that, if you want to know, you must ask the question just right. Don't let their silence stop you . .. often they know, but won't say unless you ask. You might take a tape recorder to doctors visits with you . . . whether the doctor knows it or not is your decision. When one has memory problems, it can be very important to have a record of your conversation. I wouldn't automatically reject a vitamin offered by a doctor - even if they stand to make some money by it. . . . There is a huge difference in brands . . . some just make expensive pee and poop. I'm sold on GOL products. They are formulated so your body sees them as food - rather than vitamin/mineral dumps. Rogene DGRAHAMA@... wrote: Rogene, Is MSH one of the hormones from the pitutary gland? if you have a low one what does it mean? a high one? I have so much research to do. I had a lab test at Immuno Comp Lab in Louisana back in 95 that showed I have low B cells..........do people check that too? I had a spectrocell test done that tests vitamins and minerals against your blood lymphocytes, and it came out that I have a severe vitamin deficiency, and I am glucose-insulin deficient, what ever that means. The doc that did it wanted me to buy the vitamins she sold for 70 bucks a month. My endocrinologist does the test too, but when I showed her my results, she didnt say anything. So I am treating myself and I am now on a Senior Vitamin, Flax oil 2000 mg, Co-enzyme Q 10 -150 mg, I need to get a calcium with magnesium and zinc. I have to be so careful cuz of the heart. Thank you Rogene,

you sweet lady ! D AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

The food pads might help a lot with this problem, the ones you were

using, Rogene.

Lynda

At 07:43 AM 3/9/2007, you wrote:

>Oh Dede . . .

>

>I remember you telling me about this . . . with a pacemaker, you

>aren't a candidate for the ionic foot bath.

>

>You might consider chelation . . . oral or IV . . . also, fresh

>cilantro can help pull toxic minerals out of ones body.

>

>Rogene

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

YES! . . . Thank you Lynda! Dede . . . check ebay for detox foot pads! . . . I'm not sure it matters which brand. . . The ones I've seen appear to be coming from the same source . . . just packaged with different brand names. These draw stuff out of your feet while you sleep . . . I'm still using them from time to time . . . What I've found interesting is that there are certain areas (on both feet), that leave the foot pad clean and dry now. . . . Rogene Lynda <coss@...> wrote: The food pads might help a lot with this problem, the ones you were using, Rogene.LyndaAt 07:43 AM 3/9/2007, you wrote:>Oh Dede . . .>>I remember you telling me about this . . . with a pacemaker, you >aren't a candidate for the ionic foot bath.>>You might consider chelation . . . oral or IV . . . also, fresh >cilantro can help pull toxic minerals out of ones body.>>Rogene>>>>

Guest guest

Modified citrus pectin (MCP) has been shown in research to remove heavy metals from the body. You can buy it easily online.

Bindi

Re: Re: poll question

Oh Dede . . .

I remember you telling me about this . . . with a pacemaker, you aren't a candidate for the ionic foot bath.

You might consider chelation . . . oral or IV . . . also, fresh cilantro can help pull toxic minerals out of ones body.

Rogene

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.8/714 - Release Date: 3/8/2007 10:58 AM

Guest guest

Rogene,

I am trying to switch to all liquid supplements. I don't think my body absorbs the capsules? Is Cod liver Oil in liquid form... Also how much Virgin Coconut oil to take for skin?

Guest guest

I agree with you , they need to come out STAT. If I email her, she will email me back? I will get on her site in the morning, I have to lay down now, my left foot is very swollen. Love and prayers ~ DAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Yes she will e-mail you back and if emergency get you in really fast. Like I think 3 weeks...

Guest guest

Thank you ~ I will email her and see what she says ~ sweet dreams and thank you !

DAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

I am going to study the Garden of Life site, and start getting my things there......thank you Rogene ! ! Good idea on the tape recorder ! ! and I have one..........Thank you ! ! ! ! ! ! Love DAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

, One of the best Cod Liver Oil brands is Carlson's. That's the kind we take in our house. You can buy it at health food stores or on the net. Shop around for best prices. Here's one: http://www.iherb.com/store/ProductDetails.aspx?c=Herbs & pid=CAR-01352 Pattytoxicsalines@... wrote: Rogene, I am trying to switch to all liquid supplements. I don't think my body absorbs the capsules? Is Cod liver Oil in liquid form... Also how much Virgin Coconut oil to take for skin? ~ AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

• 7 months later...

>

> Hi! I trid taking the poll today but couldnt find a choice

applicable. What about people who have taken Xolair less than a yr

without results??? I bet a lot of people fall in this category.

thanks! -mark

Mark,

OOPS, my bad. I would change the poll to add that question but it is

already too late. Usually, it takes people a full year. I guess that

is why I left it out.

Doug

Group founder