RemedySpot.com

update from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When I first joined this group, I did so because I was having more pain and discomfort in my knee and soft tissue area then I thot I should be having by now. After reading the responses, it got me to thinking. I called myself a not so pleasant name and got serious once again with exercises and guess what. The next day it really hurt, let it rest a day then did them again, rest day and exercise day. Each rest day the pain was less and less until now the pain is barely there, the pain is now more of a reminder to do the exercises first thing in the morning. The exercises that really help me are laying on my bed, and doing straight leg lifts in all directions. I also have weights I attach to my foot and sit on a firm service and do straight leg lifts as well as bend the knee and then straighten it.

I am still desparatly working on full extension and that is not coming. The problem seems to be in the back of the knee in the popetial areas. ( sp ) or as a niece years ago said, the knee pit. :) "It came to me that every time I lose a pet they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new pet who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be an animal, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."