RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Two week checkup

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My surgeon never measures either, he will ask what the latest measure was. LOL "It came to me that every time I lose a pet they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new pet who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be an animal, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." --- TxTruker@... wrote:From: "J. J." <TxTruker@...>Joint Replacement Subject: Re: Two week checkupDate: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:10:42 -0000 that is a good question. The Dr. did not measure it but when I started Therapy she did measurement it. I will get her to measure itagain today and see how much it has went down. I know it has went downsome but I don't know how much. JJ

Usually thy go by the degree of bend, straight out being 0, sitting = 90 degrees, etc. Did they measure it this way?

On Jan 3, 2008 7:51 AM, <ziouxpioux@...> wrote:

My surgeon never measures either, he will ask what the latest measure was. LOL " It came to me that every time I lose a pet they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new pet who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be an animal, and I will become as generous and loving as they are. " --- TxTruker@... wrote:From: " J. J. " <TxTruker@...>

Joint Replacement Subject: Re: Two week checkupDate: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:10:42 -0000

that is a good question. The Dr. did not measure it but when I started Therapy she did measurement it. I will get her to measure itagain today and see how much it has went down. I know it has went down

some but I don't know how much. JJ

Yes. :) campbell"It came to me that every time I lose a pet they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new pet who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be an animal, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." --- mdfondren@... wrote:From: Marguerite <mdfondren@...>Joint Replacement Subject: Re: Re: Two week checkupDate: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:51:52 -0600Usually thy go by the degree of bend, straight out being 0, sitting = 90 degrees, etc. Did they measure it this way?On Jan 3, 2008 7:51 AM, <ziouxpioux@...> wrote:My surgeon never measures either, he will ask what the latest measure was. LOL "It came to me that every time I lose a pet they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new pet who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be an animal, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." --- TxTruker@... wrote:From: "J. J." <TxTruker@...>Joint Replacement Subject: Re: Two week checkupDate: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:10:42 -0000 that is a good question. The Dr. did not measure it but when I started Therapy she did measurement it. I will get her to measure itagain today and see how much it has went down. I know it has went down some but I don't know how much. JJ