RemedySpot.com

Re: Two week checkup

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What was the measurement of your knee at the two week mark? "It came to me that every time I lose a pet they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new pet who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be an animal, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." --- TxTruker@... wrote:From: "J. J." <TxTruker@...>Joint Replacement Subject: Two week checkupDate: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 00:43:50 -0000I went to the Dr. today for my two week checkup. I did not see mymain Dr. but the one I saw said all looked good. He wanted me to work harder on bending my knee so I worked pretty hard today. I think hewould have been proud. I talked to my therapist and she really workedme over so I am sure she will keep pushing me to my limit. JJ

that is a good question. The Dr. did not measure it but when

I started Therapy she did measurement it. I will get her to measure it

again today and see how much it has went down. I know it has went down

some but I don't know how much. JJ

Love the quote, !

On Jan 2, 2008 7:48 PM, <ziouxpioux@...> wrote:

What was the measurement of your knee at the two week mark? " It came to me that every time I lose a pet they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new pet who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be an animal, and I will become as generous and loving as they are. " --- TxTruker@... wrote:From: " J. J. " <TxTruker@...>

Joint Replacement Subject: Two week checkupDate: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 00:43:50 -0000

I went to the Dr. today for my two week checkup. I did not see mymain Dr. but the one I saw said all looked good. He wanted me to work harder on bending my knee so I worked pretty hard today. I think hewould have been proud. I talked to my therapist and she really worked

me over so I am sure she will keep pushing me to my limit. JJ

I did have my Therapist measure my knee today. I started out 56

inches and today was 53 inches. She said the swelling was down some but

I was also building up muscle or it would have been down more. I have

no idea if this measurement is good or bad for two weeks. JJ

>

> that is a good question. The Dr. did not measure it but when

> I started Therapy she did measurement it. I will get her to measure it

> again today and see how much it has went down. I know it has went down

> some but I don't know how much. JJ

>

Thank you. I borrowed from someone else. :) "It came to me that every time I lose a pet they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new pet who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be an animal, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." --- mdfondren@... wrote:From: Marguerite <mdfondren@...>Joint Replacement Subject: Re: Two week checkupDate: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:40:57 -0600Love the quote, !On Jan 2, 2008 7:48 PM, <ziouxpioux@...> wrote:What was the measurement of your knee at the two week mark? "It came to me that every time I lose a pet they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new pet who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be an animal, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." --- TxTruker@... wrote:From: "J. J." <TxTruker@...>Joint Replacement Subject: Two week checkupDate: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 00:43:50 -0000I went to the Dr. today for my two week checkup. I did not see mymain Dr. but the one I saw said all looked good. He wanted me to work harder on bending my knee so I worked pretty hard today. I think hewould have been proud. I talked to my therapist and she really worked me over so I am sure she will keep pushing me to my limit. JJ