RemedySpot.com

Re: 's Surgery ... Thanks all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

Spent yesterday reflecting, so I wasn't answering e-mails... but I did want to say that I really don't think you are being a baby about this. I can understand completely not wanting to have this procedure done, but I know that you are very aware of the necessity of getting on with it. If your ear is starting to hurt again, it would probably be a real good idea to not wait too long on that second opinion. I do understand insurance problems ... that is why it took us nine months from the first indication of a problem to surgery for . Just be sure a do what you have to do to take care of yourself, OK??

God Bless,

Dianne

Macias wrote:

Hi Dianne!I'm not sure when my surgery is since I'm being a bigbaby about the whole thing. I guess I can have itwhenever I want but I'm waiting for a second opinion.If I go with the second opinion doc I have to waittill my insurance can be switched in January. I'm suremy HMO doc is competent and I am waiting aroundneedlessly. My ear is starting to hurt again. Forawhile, it was like I didn't have the ctoma.__________________________________________________ - We Remember9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives losthttp://dir.remember./tribute

Has anyone had to take cipro?

Im having my surgery in two weeks and the doc.put me on cipro drops and cipro 500mg pills to take for two weeks. One of my problems is that the pharmisist told me NO caffeine!! Today was my first day with out coffee or pop and its alot harder than i thaught it would be!

What would caffeine do to cipro? It kind of makes me nausus too.