RemedySpot.com

Additional queston for Arun Gupta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

I posted a while back and I just wondered if you have ever experienced anything with any other patients like they say I have... they say that I have silent acid reflux which was so bad it is has been the cause of my ear infections which in turn caused c-toma for the past 15 years. I am now being treated for the LPR I believe it is called and then I am hoping to try again for reconstruction surgery... it will be my 7th attempt because I have lost hearing in both ears but only conductive. I have good nerve hearing but it is a matter of getting the prosthesis to stay in place and work!

Amber

i was dignosed in 2004 with a cholesteatoma i my right ear i seen it it looked like a little greenish pea the only symptoms i had was some hearing lose and noise in my ear he said he didn't think i would need any surgery at that point to come back for a check up in 6 months which i accully forgot due to my grandmother dieing with cancer.this past aug 2008 i started have trouble with my ear severe pain in the side of my head down my neck i had several test by my autolerinoligest so he check my ear and he seen something tryed to cut out a piece but it was to painfull so he sent me to the main ent in the office the tumor in my middle ear is black now and hes not sure how big it is cause he said it was in a pocket and hidden the ct only showed it to be small but according to him (the ent) i have severe hearing lose and im in really severe pain my ear burns really bad and i have a really bad pressure in

my ear and my head it even goes up in my temple they have me on nuroten and hydrcoden and i have to put ice on it to relive the pain i cant stand to bend over cause the noise in my ear and pressure hurts so bad it sounds like my heart beats in my ear. so to someone who has had a cholesteatoma do you have any of these symptoms or is this something different please help i am supposed to have surgery in january thanks so much.