RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Anyone more than 10 years post op?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

1965 here...so that's 42 years post-op.

I had a bad ear infection last year and had a hearing check after that. Not a lot of changes from 20 years before.

I have State Govern't Employee insurance, so, I don't pay.

Walter Clayton in Georgia

On Jan 14, 2008 11:41 AM, louise_and_james <louise@...> wrote:

HiI had my first op in 1994 so that was 13 years ago and then my 2nd onein 2006. I still need to go and see my dr every 6 weeks as my earsdon't clean themselves out so they have to do that for me. Luckily

though I live in England so don't have to pay (other than through myNational Insurance which isn't much!)I wish I didn't have to go, I have to be suctioned nearly every time Igo, I have only not had it done twice which was a fantastic feeling. Might be worth chatting to your dr.Louise>> I've had two surgeries for c-toma - one in 1984 and one in 1995. I'd > imagine things have progressed somewhat since then. Anyway, I'm just > curious about anyone who had their surgery many years ago? Do you still > have follow-up visits with your doctor? I go about once a year (my own > idea; my doctor doesn't really tell me any kind of timeframe) and I am > charged a huge amount of money for the doc to peak in my ear and > say, " It looks good. " I wonder if I really need to keep going if I have > no problems/symptoms.>

-- Remember: If you light a man a fire, you warm him for the night.

If you light a man ON fire, you warm him for the rest of his life.