RemedySpot.com

Re: Possible Return of C-Toma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First of all I will keep your precious daughter in my thoughts and prayers. My son has also been sick since birth, not as severe as your daughter, but for a mother it is so devastating when you can't seem to fix what is going on. My son was diagnosed in Late Nov. and had his surgery Dec 12. He has been doing well but the thoughts of future recurrence stay with me. I can't give you much advice, other than trust in God to hear your prayers. The love that we give our children gives them hope and reassurance that things do and will get better. I believe that our positive energy give them the fight that they need to overcome in a way that we don't fully understand. I cry everyday on my hour long commute to work, be strong and keep faith. God has done so much for my 12 week early little boy. Everyday is a fight, but a fight well worth facing. tahoetreefort <tahoetreefort@...> wrote: My 5yo daughter had her third CT scan since C-Toma surgery. The radiologist states: ...given the patients' history of cholesteatoma, this small enlarging soft tissue mass is suspicious for recurrence of cholesteatoma or other mucosal inflammatory process.Her initial C-Toma was massive, it has been a year and a half since. I'm waiting to hear from the doctor, but was hoping for some support. She's been through so much in her short life. She was born deaf and had a cochlear implant put in at age two, then the cholesteatoma caused her implant to fail and be explanted, reimplanted and

she also got an implant in her left ear all during the same surgery - 9 hours. I am just so sad right now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.